• humblebola.com
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
      humblebola.com
      Also stopped since Philippine cup. Also no all time list

Comment

• Please remove if OT hopefully you guys can check out as I am starting a Youtube channel. So here is the link to my first ever video https://youtu.be/1jcn9eoAjR4 A comparison between Samboy Lim and James Yap. Shows how much Samboy influenced James Yap. Thanks. https://youtu.be/1jcn9eoAjR4

Comment

• Is W Gameplay an IBN member too? Shoutout to his YT channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by all_about View Post
            Shoutout to reamily, sajubeads, weward and manu_bol.. I was still in university when these forumers were already members here. Laban Kung Laban.
            lol all about iwas a toddler going to pre school were you started posting here..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Was unsure where to post this... What's the best company in the Philippines to order customized jerseys from? Google searches haven't given me quality results. Would also have to be shipped to Canada. Sorry mods if this is way too off topic lol.
              Click the link to check us out -> REFRESH Basketball "Inspiring youth with our love of the game. Elite Filipino-Canadian teams based in Manitoba, Canada."

Comment

• Originally posted by rzr_390 View Post
                Was unsure where to post this... What's the best company in the Philippines to order customized jerseys from? Google searches haven't given me quality results. Would also have to be shipped to Canada. Sorry mods if this is way too off topic lol.
                Best? of course you can get branded top end, but the most cost effective is these small time subcontractors. alot of "barangay leagues in foreign coutnries take advantage of these sub contractors. if you want middle - private brand (not mainstream - like Nike) but quality is good- message me got a few suppliers who supply some commercial teams... schools etc.
                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                  Best? of course you can get branded top end, but the most cost effective is these small time subcontractors. alot of "barangay leagues in foreign coutnries take advantage of these sub contractors. if you want middle - private brand (not mainstream - like Nike) but quality is good- message me got a few suppliers who supply some commercial teams... schools etc.
                  Thank you analyzed. PM sent.
                  Click the link to check us out -> REFRESH Basketball "Inspiring youth with our love of the game. Elite Filipino-Canadian teams based in Manitoba, Canada."

Comment

Hi analyzed. Unsure if you've seen the private message I've sent a few days ago about the good quality jersey suppliers in the Philippines. I realize you're a very busy man. So your time and help are very much appreciated.

Comment

• Hi I'm new here, but I'm long time lurker probably over 2 years now. I decided to join because I'm bored hehe. I hope I'm welcome in the forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by rzr_390 View Post
                        Hi analyzed. Unsure if you've seen the private message I've sent a few days ago about the good quality jersey suppliers in the Philippines. I realize you're a very busy man. So your time and help are very much appreciated.
                        sorry for delay,, try this https://www.triplethreat.co.nz/
                        While it's registered as a kiwi company they're now producing out of the Philippines.
                        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

sorry for delay,, try this https://www.triplethreat.co.nz/
                          While it's registered as a kiwi company they're now producing out of the Philippines.
                          Thank you. I'll check them out.

Comment

• Not really new here, but returning. Hoping to spark some interesting conversations with like-minded individuals.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information