This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
    Sloukas will aign with barcelona according to eurohoops.

Finally we get rid of him. Great news.
    So who is out, Heurtel or Pangos?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
      So who is out, Heurtel or Pangos?
      Mr Chacho reported that Huertel and Pesic relationship is broken, first could sign for Real

Comment

Can u send the link? I havent read anything like that.

Comment

• Barca will be strong like a hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
            Barca will be strong like a hell.
            Barca will fail again in the playoffs if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              Can u send the link? I havent read anything like that.
              found the tweet... never mind!

Comment

He is your best G all over the 3 seasons
                2022/2023:
                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                  He is your best G all over the 3 seasons
                  Hahahaha no

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                    I think he recently indicated he might be out of China, but he tweets so much that I cannot find it right now. He's not coming to Efes, though

With the rumored changes in the foreign player rules in China, with non-guaranteed contracts, etc., things may not be so rosy there any more.
                    Ha, I remember all the talking he did about where he would sign after leaving CSKA.
                    A good point about China, will be interesting to see the impact of their rule changes.

Anyone have any idea of when Messina is going to have his big meeting with Mike James?

Comment

• Greek fans, how likely is, that Oly would release Goss or LeDay, or even both? Žalgiris would like to finish roster with them both. Lekavičius, Hayes and Landale are the additions. Davies, White Thompson, Wolters and most likely Kavaliauskas are OUT. Any thoughts on the roster? Leo and Walkup should stay.

Comment

• Sloukas x Heurtel is an horrible change. What Barça needs is a real PG such as Jovic, Campazzo or Calathes. Pangos is awful, but if Pesic resigns, Heurtel is totally out.

Heurtel would be RM's no1 target. De Colo to US is really difficult, the buyout could be bigger than Claver's (2M).
                        Last edited by Mr Chacho; 06-18-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• I think Fenerbahçe should keep Sloukas if they won’t sign someone like Jackson, market is a bit short of PGs. Only Teodosic seems to be available and I dont think Obradovic will let a regular drinker and smoker in his team. De Colo is more efficient at SG in my opinion. But I have a feeling that Jovic is a more Obradovic type of player so he may want to option that but would that be an upgrade? I don’t believe so. For these reasons I don’t understand why Fenerbahçe fans want Kostas out, it is much more easier to find a dependable second PG with good defense like Markovic. I think Sloukas + Markovic would suit them just fine.
                          la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• As for Efes I think we should only change Motum with Derrick Williams and Anderson with a SF who has more consistent shoot (I am not sure who are available at the moment). If Larkin will return to NBA thats another story.
                            I also would like to see Pleiss on the roster, he is actually a very good scoring option if you know how to use him correctly.
                            la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfer View Post
                              As for Efes I think we should only change Motum with Derrick Williams and Anderson with a SF who has more consistent shoot (I am not sure who are available at the moment). If Larkin will return to NBA thats another story.
                              I also would like to see Pleiss on the roster, he is actually a very good scoring option if you know how to use him correctly.
                              Then you are the only one who wants pleiss to stay. He is like Marjanovic trash on the defensive end and he wont stay like Motum

Comment

• Efes will change Pleiss and Motum.
                                Anderson's future is not yet decided, but considering that he didn't find playing time at Final series I don't think he will be with us next year.
                                Larkin rented a new flat in Istanbul for next year. He will probably stay, if he doesn't find a contract from NBA as back up PG. He doesn't want to be 12-13th player of a team.
                                Rumour - he signed for 2.5m USD/year with Efes for two years with NBA out clause by July 15.
                                Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information