This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saras View Post
    evans rumour was wrong, jonathon simmons is the one they were talking about. we will find soon anyway cause rion brown is not in the team's plans
    Evans is still suspended in the NBA. Could a European club still sign him? I could swear there was some type of agreement where they would not.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
      Evans is still suspended in the NBA. Could a European club still sign him? I could swear there was some type of agreement where they would not.
      I think they could sign him. Csska was inteested at summer. There is a different policy for antidrug tests. For example some cases banned in europe are allowed in the nba. On the other hand marijuana is immediate long term ban in the nba. In europe,gist was found guilty twice and the second time he was bannes for 3 months only
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
        I think they could sign him. Csska was inteested at summer. There is a different policy for antidrug tests. For example some cases banned in europe are allowed in the nba. On the other hand marijuana is immediate long term ban in the nba. In europe,gist was found guilty twice and the second time he was bannes for 3 months only
        The glory of hypocrisy. So many pharmaceuticals which improve athletic performance are ok but the pot - which is just a recreational drug like tobacco or alcohol- is a reason for a ban. O tempora, o mores.

Comment

• Zalgiris just signed a contract extension with Walkup for one more season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
            The glory of hypocrisy. So many pharmaceuticals which improve athletic performance are ok but the pot - which is just a recreational drug like tobacco or alcohol- is a reason for a ban. O tempora, o mores.
            I sincerely don’t understand how they could forbid marijuana when it will just make you feel relaxed and hungry :P
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by toja View Post
              caloiaro could make his season debut this week against asvel
              this would be an enormous upgrade for us

Comment

• Not a very reliable source in Lithuania announced that Fenerbahce might do some changes in their roster, and Leo Westermann is one of the guys who might leave the team. Any Fener fans that heard something about it?

Comment

• Next destination for Westermann will be Clippers or Lakers I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                    Next destination for Westermann will be Clippers or Lakers I suppose.
                    Ha. Funny thing is that Westermann is actually a better playmaker than Beverley.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                      Not a very reliable source in Lithuania announced that Fenerbahce might do some changes in their roster, and Leo Westermann is one of the guys who might leave the team. Any Fener fans that heard something about it?
                      I haven't heard anything about that, but even the best Turkish reporters have a hard time getting solid rumors from basketball branch
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                        I haven't heard anything about that, but even the best Turkish reporters have a hard time getting solid rumors from basketball branch
                        He was at Panathinaikos for 13 year and nothing ever got out. After 10 years things are starting to come out. A very tight ship he ran. It seems he still does.
                        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Toney Douglas, a favourite player of Levenspiel, has signed with Estudiantes.

Comment

• Zenit fired Plaza, interested in Pianigiani
                            Other sources announcing that Zenit just hired Marko Popovic as sports director, and Plaza might stay.
                            Last edited by edvinas9; 12-04-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                              Toney Douglas, a favourite player of Levenspiel, has signed with Estudiantes.
                              Underrated player, from our darkest times. Happy to see him staying around in a good league.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Hello!
                                I a new comer in this forum. I was looking for information i could not find.

If i am not wrong, CSKA did not take a substitute for Will Clyburn. I am quiet surprised and i like to understand the reason. + some other players such as Hillard are struggling to step up and score more.

Have you heard about any rumor for a substitute ?

Hope i am not out of context here.

Cheers,
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information