No announcement yet.

Olympiakos-white towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing this is a thread about an Oly decision, but only POA fans keep writing
    As you understand nobody in Oly team (management, players, fans) gives a shit about relegating to second division, because nobody gives a shit about Greek league anymore.
    The whole Oly organization is already waiting for the Euroleague game against your junky pres in SEF
    He is going to have an amazing time

Comment

• Goodbye
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• goodbye red chickens. you will be missed
        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by papalouki-louk View Post
          Funny thing this is a thread about an Oly decision, but only POA fans keep writing
          There are multiple reasons for that. Not indicative of anything.

Originally posted by papalouki-louk View Post
          As you understand nobody in Oly team (management, players, fans) gives a shit about relegating to second division, because nobody gives a shit about Greek league anymore.
          Again, really small sample to be able to extrapolate any useful information.

Originally posted by papalouki-louk View Post
          The whole Oly organization is already waiting for the Euroleague game against your junky pres in SEF
          He is going to have an amazing time
          One of my favorite quotes is "Keep your words sweet, you may have to eat them"

I really don't understand how you can be behind such decision but I'm not expecting a clear and definite answer. Our battles in the Euroleague are indeed something to look forward to.
          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post

I really don't understand how you can be behind such decision but I'm not expecting a clear and definite answer.
            How about "Everyone is disgusted by the referees being in the pockets of your idiotic president and can't wait to get out of the brothel that is greek basketball"?

Are all pao fans stupid? Why is something that straighforward so difficult to understand?

So proud to support a club with balls. No kolotoumbas here, to the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
              How about "Everyone is disgusted by the referees being in the pockets of your idiotic president and can't wait to get out of the brothel that is greek basketball"?

Are all pao fans stupid? Why is something that straighforward so difficult to understand?

I wish that MTA management will withdraw from the IL League
              2022/2023:
              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post

I will refrain from discussions about intelligence and ask you if you claim that you won back to back championships in Greece despite the fact that referees are in DPGs pocket.

I would also like to know who has created this illusion that most Oly fans support this decision. I have friends (yes, that's a small sample, I know) that are completely against this decision and believe that Aggelopouloi have started to act in a way that satisfies only the hardcore (ie dumb as shit) fans.
                Last edited by paspalj; 05-20-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Wonder what Spanoulis and Printezis are thinking about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                    Wonder what Spanoulis and Printezis are thinking about this?
                    I can't see any Senryo that they don't inside the mess
                    2022/2023:
                    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                      I can't see any Senryo that they don't inside the mess
                      What do you mean by that

Comment

...Aggelopouloi have started to act in a way that satisfies only the hardcore (ie dumb as shit) fans.
                        Perhaps Aggelopouloi think the hardcore are the majority. And perhaps they are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                          Perhaps Aggelopouloi think the hardcore are the majority. And perhaps they are right.
                          That should be impossible by definition If everybody is "hardcore" then nobody is hardcore

Comment

That should be impossible by definition If everybody is "hardcore" then nobody is hardcore
                            "Hardcore" in comparison with all the other fans. "Normal" is a relative term

Comment

• This looks very bad for Olympiacos. They look like cry babies. This is also bad for Greek basketball. A deep crisis. I understand why their fans support their presidents. This is why they are hard core fans and have a problem being self critical.

PAO president often behaved in a derogatory manner, but Angelopoulos brothers decided to top him.
                              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

I will refrain from discussions about intelligence and ask you if you claim that you won back to back championships in Greece despite the fact that referees are in DPGs pocket
                                We should have won 8 straight so of course, we've consistently been the far better team over this period.

I have friends (yes, that's a small sample, I know) that are completely against this decision
                                Lol. Yeah, and I have pao friends who have expressed their most sincere admiration for our club and say they're really embarassed their president is the king of empty threats and the ruler of bought refs.
                                Who knew lying online was so easy?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information