Is Teodosic The "Best Point Guard In Europe"? Yes Or No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
    So what is the reason why I should like him? I still can't c one.
    If you can't see a reason why you should like milos, even after this year monstrous performances, then you're having your own reasons to be severely biased against him and no one can "help" you

There's no reason to feel obliged to like him, just avoid being such a hater and ball breaker against him in all basketball forums concerning oly's basketball department, and that should be enough for the rest 99,999999999999999999999999999% of us oly fans

After all you're still an oly fan (or a laker fan already? )

P.I.G.S

Comment

• Originally posted by koursaros7 View Post
      If you can't see a reason why you should like milos, even after this year monstrous performances, then you're having your own reasons to be severely biased against him and no one can "help" you

There's no reason to feel obliged to like him, just avoid being such a hater and ball breaker against him in all basketball forums concerning oly's basketball department, and that should be enough for the rest 99,999999999999999999999999999% of us oly fans

After all you're still an oly fan (or a laker fan already? )
      Unfortunately I can't c a reason 2 like him, instead I can c reasons 2 hate him. Anyway, u can c that what I write is not lies, it's just my side of things. At least August is relatively close and I'll b free 2 bash him then as an opponent...
      Your time is up my time is now,
      you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

• when you see only the bad aspects of his presence then that means that you are biased especially when he has so many good aspects in his game this year.
        http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
        Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

• there is nothing better when somebody trying to convince somebody to like something he don't like
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by rchos7 View Post
            when you see only the bad aspects of his presence then that means that you are biased especially when he has so many good aspects in his game this year.
            I can agree with u on that, but then isn't it bias when someone sees only the good aspects of a player?
            Maybe u will find it weird, but his good presence along with the extraordinary praise he receives makes me less eager 2 watch my team play. It can even drive me watch the F4 without real emotion!

Comment

Unfortunately I can't c a reason 2 like him, instead I can c reasons 2 hate him. Anyway, u can c that what I write is not lies, it's just my side of things. At least August is relatively close and I'll b free 2 bash him then as an opponent...
              As Pohani said, there's no point in persuading you to like him.
              TBH, I don't really like him, but I consider him a great player...

Do you think that he'll become a useful player in OLY (I think he already is, I'm asking just in case you don't)?

just an idea:
              It'll be fun if you write down the criteria (possibly, something measurable) for Milos (or anyone else playing at his position) to be considered a great player, and than wait and see if he can deliver...
              "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

• Originally posted by NidzaPBC View Post
                I voted yes like 2 months ago because he is solid player and he's serb.
                That game vs Slovenia has changed his carer.
                And broke my hurt.

But regardless, I disagree.
                First of all he started to show improvement during the previous season, especially at the end. His problem, as I saw it, was that his craziness wasn't under control, he was impulsive, he could do something crazy without any need. He was driving Yannakis mad (well, he still does sometimes. Like at the 2nd game vs Gdiniya when he put a 3 pointer, that went in but Yannakis didn't like it ).
                But at the last part of the season, he started to act like a real playmaker, played better at the last part of the season, and was one of the few lights at Oly's performance against Panatinaikos at the final.

Also at the Eurobasket he was consider (at least by me, but I think that also by others) to be the leader of the Serbian NT, and one of the two best PGs of the tournament, together with Lacovic. Yes, he passed him due to this game, but more due to the victory then due to the individual performance, as Lacovic was there after playing 40 minutes for several days...
                I remember my appreciation of him, then during the OT against Turkey when from the first moment I saw that everybody's hands where shaking that and was telling my friend who was with me at the EB that this should be Teodosic time and the game should be completely on him...what happened was that Milos arranged some good looks for his teammates that just all went out. Finally I think he also missed some shot... but he didn't take more the one IIRC, and it took too long.
                And the game against Slovenia.... ouch.... but it wasn't really a surprise for me that these shots by him went in, just that Slovenia also made some mistakes there that gave Milos the chance to win it.
                My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                  there is nothing better when somebody trying to convince somebody to like something he don't like
                  Words to live by.
                  My homage to The heroes:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

It can even drive me watch the F4 without real emotion!
                    lol
                    then this just shows how big of a fan of your team you really are..
                    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Maybe if he was a Greek player he would like him
                      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
                        Maybe if he was a Greek player he would like him
                        He can't be Greek because he's offensive player
                        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                        Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Lol good one
                          UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by straight forward View Post
                            he can't be greek because he's offensive player :d
                            :d:d:d:d
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                              He can't be Greek because he's offensive player
                              Fawking siged lol.
                              My homage to The heroes:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                                lol
                                then this just shows how big of a fan of your team you really are..
                                It just shows I'm not blinded enough 2 adore anybody that happens 2 wear a certain jersey. But I don't expect u 2 understand it.

prtzn: I already consider him useful 4 Olympiacos as the team plays now. I wish he weren't, but since he is I don't think I need 2 answer 2 your question.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information