X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    im very disappointed in you
    Can't control a lot of things
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• La Salle Mighty SPorts? we get adams and gray for their masterals hahaha
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Are there no limits of how many one and done players you can place in the roster?
        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
          Are there no limits of how many one and done players you can place in the roster?
          afaik none..
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Looks like UP opponent will be a Vanguard University (D2). Dlsu actually beat them last time lead by Ben Mbala and Ricci Rivero in overtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
              Can't control a lot of things
              how good is this James Laput? Any PBA comparison? Bonnel Balingit type, 6-9 Ali Peek type, 6-9 Bradwyn Guinto, 6-9 Taha?

Comment

• Meanwhile the NCAA is using their very tall 6’2 big men

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                  Meanwhile the NCAA is using their very tall 6’2 big men
                  Huwag namang masyadong malupit. The ncaa will just live with the choices they make. On a humbler level, i think the ncaa simply accepted that they cannot undertake the expensive arms race happening in the uaap. They are safe because there are no big boys from la salle, ateneo or nu to make them look bad. The prideful alumni of la salle and ateneo -- we wont even bother with the other ambitious or moneyed uaap teams -- will never want to see their team go down in flames, and several million pesos a year in alumni support can guarantee that.

Medyo mahal talaga recruitment and upkeep costs ng competent bigs. I think the ncaa will just be happy to supply the small ballers for the pba and mpbl. Okay na rin iyon.
                  Last edited by ccharmed; 07-19-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Putting coach Tab in charge of Ateneo is a brilliant move. Not only is ateneo dominating but several players are being developed for the future of the national team. Not just that every UAAP team is now upping their level to try and compete, the size and athleticism not to mention skill for each team the coming season is going to be so high.

Comment

• I really liked la salle's recruitment effort. They looked at the legal ways to throw the kitchen sink at ateneo and other pretenders to the throne. A fire or ice dragon will do, just to spite your implacable enemy.

Okay na iyan kaysa basagan ng windshield pagkatapos ng game nuong unang panahon namin.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccharmed View Post
                        Huwag namang masyadong malupit. The ncaa will just live with the choices they make. On a humbler level, i think the ncaa simply accepted that they cannot undertake the expensive arms race happening in the uaap. They are safe because there are no big boys from la salle, ateneo or nu to make them look bad. The prideful alumni of la salle and ateneo -- we wont even bother with the other ambitious or moneyed uaap teams -- will never want to see their team go down in flames, and several million pesos a year in alumni support can guarantee that.

Medyo mahal talaga recruitment and upkeep costs ng competent bigs. I think the ncaa will just be happy to supply the small ballers for the pba and mpbl. Okay na rin iyon.
                        even my unheralded school adamson are better funded than most of the ncaa teams. i think only san beda could beat my school there.
                        Attack
                        defend
                        Unite

Comment

• That Keyshawn Evans looks absolutely 0 percent filipino

Comment

• Troy Rike did much more harm than good for NU. He was mostly forgettable last year now more teams arw gonna exploit that one and done rule.

I wonder how much these guys get paid per month. It might be PBA starter level now

Comment

• If these one-and-dones bring DLSU a championship, don't be surprised if the league bans one-and-dones next season....

How does the UAAP determine Filipino lineage? This process might become stricter in the future as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                                Putting coach Tab in charge of Ateneo is a brilliant move. Not only is ateneo dominating but several players are being developed for the future of the national team. Not just that every UAAP team is now upping their level to try and compete, the size and athleticism not to mention skill for each team the coming season is going to be so high.
                                I like how in the UAAP everyone is forced to up game whether its in recruiting or actually developing players. Higher quality players coming out of UAAP schools can only mean good things for PH basketball in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information