[2019 F4 Game 1] Fenerbahce Beko - Anadolu Efes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2019 F4 Game 1] Fenerbahce Beko - Anadolu Efes

two Turkish teams in the F4 for the first time. Fener is clearly the favorite, but Efes has shown they can beat Fener this year (3W-3L).

Who do you pick and why?
    Fenerbahce Beko
    0%
    Anadolu Efes
    0%
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Of course, Fener is the favourite, but I voted for Efes because this year's team is more likeable. And if Ataman is really capable to live up to his promise, this will be a great game.

Comment

I like Fenerbahçe. Too much depth too many weapons. Anyone of 6 or 7 guys can have a big scoring game. Very hard to defend against a team like that. It will also be difficult for Larkin to continue his excellent play with all this time for preparation I am pretty sure Obradovic will not let him beat him and it will have to be somebody else.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

I voted for Fener, though injuries could give chance to Efes.
        Still Fener has much more experience in F4 games and should win in low scoring game with hard defense.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
          I like Fenerbahçe. Too much depth too many weapons. Anyone of 6 or 7 guys can have a big scoring game. Very hard to defend against a team like that. It will also be difficult for Larkin to continue his excellent play with all this time for preparation I am pretty sure Obradovic will not let him beat him and it will have to be somebody else.
          couldn't agree more.
          + i think efes is a predictable team and they don't really have alternative plans.
          fener just needs to fasten the bolts in perimeter defense and let either one of dixon, guduric, kalinic, kostas, vesely or even green to shine in offense to win the game.

im expecting Obradovic to pull off another trick that we haven't seen before in the regular season. maybe green.

Comment

We need a healty Datome. The things can change due to injuries, we need a wait a little longer.
            FENERBAHÇE
            --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
            --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
            --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
            --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

injury list in todays league game
              Tyler Ennis, Joffrey Lauvergne, Nikola Kalinic, Gigi Datome ve Jan Vesely

Comment

JL out for sure.
                Datome has maybe 10% to come back.
                Kalinic has 80%.

All integral players to FB's game.
                I still believe FB will win, but it will be a close game, open to a surprise.

gErgin will have to come up with a plan B though, and I have not seen him to come up with a better plan than shooting threes and praying.
                70% FB - 30% Efes

Comment

We need Datome more then ever and now this silly injury. Still I hope he will play, not because Efes but because final game if we pass.

Comment

fener is playing the league game with 5 guards now dixon, melih, sinan, sloukas and green
                    and leading the game 44-36

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                      fener is playing the league game with 5 guards now dixon, melih, sinan, sloukas and green
                      and leading the game 44-36
                      and lost the game. What's your point? that either shows the Turkish league is a joke, or Obradovic is having fun. or both.

if Fener is so good, they'll win the title, if not, they won't, regardless of your propaganda. Our impression here has zero impact.

and hey, congrats on your riches on the bet. You should borrow some money to get even richer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuneyt View Post
                        gErgin will have to come up with a plan B though, and I have not seen him to come up with a better plan than shooting threes and praying.
                        70% FB - 30% Efes
                        to be frank, 30% is generous.

Fener has the intensity and the depth that can break Efes's somewhat fragile style. During the season, Efes could respond in-game troubles surprisingly well, but it did not happen in the playoffs. Very tough to do that vs Fener. So, Efes needs to start well and stay on that course for a win, imho. Rebounding is crucial, esp to take advantage of Fener's relatively weak transition defense, which we did not do well again in the POs.

the main advantage maybe is being the underdog, and the consequent lack of mental load.

Comment

Today we lost to Banvit because of these massive injuries, Fenerbahçe Beko has turned into a fucking infirmary this season is a nightmare for us when it comes to that. 5 critical injuries, after Tyler breaking his leg, Lauvergne failed to return from a simple injury, adding that Kalinic, Vesely and Datome half of the team were injured.

Others I can understand but Lauvergne completely fucked it up, either there is some wrong medical treatment happened or he didn't take care himself well and acted like an amateur. If it's the latter then we should seperate our ways with this guy, he is one of the top earners of the team, that was very critic after losing Tyler with an incredibly bad luck.
                          FENERBAHÇE
                          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                            and lost the game. What's your point? that either shows the Turkish league is a joke, or Obradovic is having fun. or both.

if Fener is so good, they'll win the title, if not, they won't, regardless of your propaganda. Our impression here has zero impact.

and hey, congrats on your riches on the bet. You should borrow some money to get even richer.
                            You really need to chill out

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                              Today we lost to Banvit because of these massive injuries, Fenerbahçe Beko has turned into a fucking infirmary this season is a nightmare for us when it comes to that. 5 critical injuries, after Tyler breaking his leg, Lauvergne failed to return from a simple injury, adding that Kalinic, Vesely and Datome half of the team were injured.

Others I can understand but Lauvergne completely fucked it up, either there is some wrong medical treatment happened or he didn't take care himself well and acted like an amateur. If it's the latter then we should seperate our ways with this guy, he is one of the top earners of the team, that was very critic after losing Tyler with an incredibly bad luck.
                              Lauvergne wasn't good even when he was healthy, so he should go after this season and we need to bring Ayon if possible. After Thompson second big miss with guys from NBA

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information