X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this league. Let’s hope it turns out like the Euroleague

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
      SMB vs this team is definitely the game to watch. If Katropa with the scrubs playing can keep it close against this team, I hope SMB takes it seriously.
      Let's hope smb wins vs Ryukyu team from Japan. Not an smb fan, but will cheer for them.

Comment

SMB vs this team is definitely the game to watch. If Katropa with the scrubs playing can keep it close against this team, I hope SMB takes it seriously.
        San Miguel also missing players though
        They call me THE HERO.

Comment

TNT i think its disrespecting basketball Gods by playing those scrubs ....Imagine Golla, Magat, Visotros and De Leon playing in the 4th...TNT is treating this just as glorified tuneup game....Nasaan ang Pilipino pride....This is international game, they shoupd have played to win

Comment

• Terrence Jones was really important in bringing tnt to the finals, Rosario is an important piece because of his size rebounding and shooting but Terrence has the bigger impact, SMB missing guys in Junmar and cabagnot is say are more significant especially Junmar since he’s the main focal point of the team usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
              Liaoning without Guo Ai Lun and Han De Jun. Seems like the team with the best imports will be notable in this tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboCharger View Post
                Liaoning without Guo Ai Lun and Han De Jun. Seems like the team with the best imports will be notable in this tournament.
                it’s pretty understandable for TNT to give exposure to some bench players.. same with other teams as well..
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  it’s pretty understandable for TNT to give exposure to some bench players.. same with other teams as well..
                  Would this tournament be a good gauge then of where the pba stands in Asia? Lots of teams not fielding 100%

Comment

• Not bad for tnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                      TNT i think its disrespecting basketball Gods by playing those scrubs ....Imagine Golla, Magat, Visotros and De Leon playing in the 4th...TNT is treating this just as glorified tuneup game....Nasaan ang Pilipino pride....This is international game, they shoupd have played to win
                      they tried naman but the shots are not falling in the 4th.. dickel just giving some exposure to some bench players na he seldom use to familiarise his system further..
                      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                        As Sergio Scariolo of Spain said, winning feeds ability to keep winning. If they arentreating this as glorified tune up, they shouldn't have bothered. They are carrying PBA and Philippines also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
                          addition by subtraction imo..its just we want to see junmar for sentimental matchup with mejri
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Just goes to show how deep SMB is. They are missing JMF, Lassitier , Cabagnot and Nabong but still won convincingly. They are way ahead in the PBA arms race while MVP teams for all their influence and deep pockets have been mediocre for quite some time now.
                            お元気ですか?

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboCharger View Post
                              i think they are doing this for sake of being in Macau.. obvious that tnt covered some spread
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                                they tried naman but the shots are not falling in the 4th.. dickel just giving some exposure to some bench players na he seldom use to familiarise his system further..
                                It's his team and prerogative. But losing fosters a loser's culture. There are tune up games in Manila where he can do that. Not in international tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information