• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish NT 2017

Mirotic is out.

Originally posted by Obina View Post
    Mirotic is out.
    Spain NT training camp is due to start on July 28. Unfortunately for Spaniards Nikola Mirotic was invited alongside Bishop Longin (Eparchy of New Gračanica and Midwestern America) and Bishop Kiril (South America) to celebrate the Slava of the Saint Elijah Serbian Orthodox Church in Merillville (Indiana) which take place two days later.

So, Mirotic chose to spend his time with fellow Serbs, looking to make amends for pulling down and inadvertently tearing a Serbian flag that was dropped in his face following a loss by his Spanish squad against Serbia during the EuroBasket 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by serbianhoops View Post
      Spain NT training camp is due to start on July 28. Unfortunately for Spaniards Nikola Mirotic was invited alongside Bishop Longin (Eparchy of New Gračanica and Midwestern America) and Bishop Kiril (South America) to celebrate the Slava of the Saint Elijah Serbian Orthodox Church in Merillville (Indiana) which take place two days later.

So, Mirotic chose to spend his time with fellow Serbs, looking to make amends for pulling down and inadvertently tearing a Serbian flag that was dropped in his face following a loss by his Spanish squad against Serbia during the EuroBasket 2015.
      Yes, that is the reason he won't participate at Eurobasket.
      Get a grip..
      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
        Yes, that is the reason he won't participate at Eurobasket.
        Get a grip..
        Earlier this month, Nikola Mirotic at the celebration of the canonization of Saint Mardarije of Libertyville & All-America, 1st Serbian Orthodox Bishop of USA & Canada.

Lately, Nikola has the soul of a mystic and he is also much more deeply committed to his people.

But how could Picek have known it ?

IMG_20170728_174215.jpg

Comment

WTF?¡

Mirotic's is not going to go to the Euro because the Chicago Bulls told him to remain at home, just it. Nothing about dieties and such things...

Ribas is injured, another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
            WTF?¡
            Mirotic's is not going to go to the Euro because the Chicago Bulls told him to remain at home, just it. Nothing about dieties and such things...
            Go ask Mirotic on facebook why he isn't playing, though I'm not sure that Cookies Muffins will take time to reply to you. And keep a lighter side, Spain will play without any naturalized player.

Comment

well if this is true and Mirotic has turned into a religious freak,that would explain why his career has gone down the toilet and he has no value in NBA anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                This is eurobasket is going to be one of the weakest talent wise, so many absences for everybody.
                Spain lacks the naturalized player (Ibaka or Mirotic), Claver (who is injured) and Reyes&Rudy (the first is old, the second is exhausted). Our absences are not so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                  Garbajosa and Llull?
                  Jorge was an excellent player, a true leader. A PF able to do everything, good defense, good rebounding, great shot, great IQ. A pitty his injury with Raptors in his NBA period (he was playing SF). At Real Madrid he was old, and Messina was the coach, although he did good games.

Llull is like Jesuschrist, a genuine player, is similar to have Petrovic, Delibasic, Yagmur and Seibutis in the same body. I m sure that you will agree with me coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                    Jorge was an excellent player, a true leader. A PF able to do everything, good defense, good rebounding, great shot, great IQ. A pitty his injury with Raptors in his NBA period (he was playing SF). At Real Madrid he was old, and Messina was the coach, although he did good games.
                    Yeah his injury was a real shame. He had a really good season in the NBA. A good player on a good Raptors team that almost won 50 games. He definitely would have stuck in the league and had good years in the NBA. Then more American fans could have also realized what Europe already knew about him.
                    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                      Yeah his injury was a real shame. He had a really good season in the NBA. A good player on a good Raptors team that almost won 50 games. He definitely would have stuck in the league and had good years in the NBA. Then more American fans could have also realized what Europe already knew about him.
                      He is an absolute warrior that did everything on the floor. There are few players in the last 20 years I had more respect for than Garbajosa.

Comment

BTW, I can only imagine how frustrating must it be for doomsayers to count the years until the retirement of both Gasol brothers (and to a lesser extent, Navarro), just to see them extending their careers enough to pass the torch to another couple of extremely talented players. Both Hernangomez brothers are really impressing me in this tournament, and, even better, they're absolutely complementary (unlike the Gasol pair, I cringe seeing them play together at this stage).

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
                          BTW, I can only imagine how frustrating must it be for doomsayers to count the years until the retirement of both Gasol brothers (and to a lesser extent, Navarro), just to see them extending their careers enough to pass the torch to another couple of extremely talented players. Both Hernangomez brothers are really impressing me in this tournament, and, even better, they're absolutely complementary (unlike the Gasol pair, I cringe seeing them play together at this stage).
                          can you please point out whose these doomsayers are?
                          Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeraCar View Post
                            can you please point out whose these doomsayers are?
                            I don't have anyone in mind. Lots of people, both inside and outside Spain, have been predicting the end of Spain's dominance since, at least, 2011. Once the golden generation retires, they argue, we would become a mediocre team again. One example from this board can be found in the 2013 Eurobasket semifinals discussion, if you want to take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
                              I don't think I ever wrote that but I was one of the people expecting a decline. Gasol and Navarro are once-in-a-lifetime special players, impossible to replace. Anyway, clearly that decline is not happening, and does not seem like it's gonna happen in near future with Spain sweeping almost every possible gold medal at youth categories.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information