TBL Finals 2019 - Efes vs. Fenerbahçe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    Guduric finally remembered that he is a Fenerbahçe Beko player and started to play like one in the second half.

Some people...

Comment

Fenerbahçe 85 - 69 Efes, the series is 3-3, we are going to game 7

But I still didn't like how we played, I don't think we can win with this game at Sinan Erdem. We need extra scorers like melih or dixon otherwise Efes is favorite.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Fenerbahçe 85 - 69 Efes, the series is 3-3, we are going to game 7

But I still didn't like how we played, I don't think we can win with this game at Sinan Erdem. We need extra scorers like melih or dixon otherwise Efes is favorite.
        Kalinic tries to be that player but it usually doesn't work. No need for him to shoot 6-7 3 pointers per game, he already does great job in other aspects.
        The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

I watch from begining of 4th quarter. Awesome defence by Fener. Surprisingly Efes were like headless chickens from 30-35 mins, Guduric sinking everything and easy win at the end.
          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
            I watch from begining of 4th quarter. Awesome defence by Fener. Surprisingly Efes were like headless chickens from 30-35 mins, Guduric sinking everything and easy win at the end.
            Today Micic was not in the game mentally. This is the 6th game in 10 days. Therefore ups and downs for both teams are normal.
            Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Efes must kick out Metecan Birsen asap. If he doesnt want to play high level bb then he should return to Sakarya. He is such a disgrace. Bugrahan has great skills in passing and is a good shooter but needs really learn to learn off ball game, needs to get stronger but still not at that level.

Efes must focus on Ilyasoglu and therefore Bugri should also be sent.

Comment

Ergin Ataman after the game 6 says ; ''the history is written by the truths and truths will be written with all of our friends''

This seems like nothing for people who are not from Turkey, but in Turkey, this is Galatasaray's favorite words. So Ergin once again is trying to provoke the Fenerbahçe supporters by using his Galatasaray background. This is really an ugly way to compete with Fenerbahçe, if he is still serving to Galatasaray by using Efes's money and resources.
                FENERBAHÇE
                --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

He also mentioned about Ergin Ataman's Fenerbahçe obsession which comes from the past, and that ambulance thing that Efes didn't give their ambulance to help Gigi Datome.
                  that guy is again no one to listen to. he has a role to manipulate/soothe the Fener fans, he keeps coming with similar speeches after every crysis.

Ataman is not normal, but the entire Fener fanbase and management is not normal either. Having such an obsession over one man!?. I guess it's more like a need to hate something. Ambulance story is similar. There is obviously a confusion, Efes is not a team to conduct such business. at worst, it's incompetence on their part. but you need stories, gotta hate something.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                    that guy is again no one to listen to. he has a role to manipulate/soothe the Fener fans, he keeps coming with similar speeches after every crysis.

Ataman is not normal, but the entire Fener fanbase and management is not normal either. Having such an obsession over one man!?. I guess it's more like a need to hate something. Ambulance story is similar. There is obviously a confusion, Efes is not a team to conduct such business. at worst, it's incompetence on their part. but you need stories, gotta hate something.
                    But again, Efes shouldn't let him do that, Ataman is a worker at the Efes basketball club, and if the management is letting Ergin to provoke the entire Fenerbahçe supporters all over the country then I would say that's a very wrong policy. Forget about the hate that Efes will suffer in the future after Ataman is gone, no Fenerbahçe supporter will buy any beer from Efes anymore Joking aside, they really need to warn Ergin to be silent about it, this won't go like this.

As for that ambulance thing, maybe people are affected by Ergin's hostile behaviours and that caused them to do that silly thing, so if this keeps going like this because of Ergin, Efes staff vs. Fenerbahçe supporters will turn into a different thing because of Ergin, and innocent staff from Efes will suffer because of Ergin's Fenerbahçe obsession.
                    FENERBAHÇE

Comment

But again, Efes shouldn't let him do that, Ataman is a worker at the Efes basketball club, and if the management is letting Ergin to provoke the entire Fenerbahçe supporters all over the country then I would say that's a very wrong policy. Forget about the hate that Efes will suffer in the future after Ataman is gone, no Fenerbahçe supporter will buy any beer from Efes anymore Joking aside, they really need to warn Ergin to be silent about it, this won't go like this.
                      I think they will, after the all nonsense he talked about today. He's lost it, seriously. Every Efes fan I know is furious.

on the provocation part, it's too easy to provoke "Fener supporters", and the way they do it is guided by certain people.

anyway, let's have a good game 7. Whomever wins, this is the first time in many years we had actually proper competition up there. Let's enjoy it.

Comment

Ataman is a teenager. If Efes management warns him now, he will act like a teenager and sit at the bench only.
                        I am sure Tuncay Ozilhan is not happy at all with his behaviours. Also I am not happy at all.
                        Let's see tonight's game and whoever wins, at least in this forum, we will congratulate each other.
                        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Ey Fenerbahçe düşmanları. Birleşin. [-deleted-]
                          Ergin'in Ultraslan'a çağrısı ve Ultraslan'ın davete icabetini sindiren Efesliler [-deleted-]
                          Last edited by Levenspiel; 06-21-2019, 10:51 AM.
                          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Ergin is really a funny guy

2 years ago Ergin : ''Ultraslan is freeloader, and I stand behind of my words.''

Today Ergin : ''I am sure Ultraslan will help us on this game.''

I feel sorry for Efes fans, even if you win all the cups in the Europe, it must be painful to see this guy on the bench as a headcoach.
                            FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Ergin is really a funny guy

2 years ago Ergin : ''Ultraslan is freeloader, and I stand behind of my words.''

Today Ergin : ''I am sure Ultraslan will help us on this game.''

I feel sorry for Efes fans, even if you win all the cups in the Europe, it must be painful to see this guy on the bench as a headcoach.
                              Dont be. Im happy with how the team plays and he is a great coahc. Definetely great est Turkish coach. I dont like what he is doing out of the court lately but it doesnt affect how I see his professional career or my team

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                                Ey Fenerbahçe düşmanları. Birleşin. [-deleted-]
                                Ergin'in Ultraslan'a çağrısı ve Ultraslan'ın davete icabetini sindiren Efesliler [-deleted-].
                                wtf?
                                do you wanna get banned? because this is how get banned.

As I shared on twitter from Efesbasgani last night, "Ergin Ataman'ı şiddetle kınıyorum. Yarın şampiyon olsak da olmasak da artık umrumda değil. Biz FB de değiliz, GS de değiliz. Benim için FB'nin küfürbaz çapulcuları ile ultraslan denilen lümpen güruhu arasında fark yok. Aynı bokun sarı lacivert ve sarı kırmızısı. Biz bir yıl boyunca bu takımı GS holiganlarinin FB holiganları arasındaki sidik yarışına meze olması için desteklemedik. Hocanın her türlü başarıya rağmen bu deli saçmalarına bir şey demeyecek misin [Alper Yilmaz]. İnanılmaz moral bozucu bir durum oldu şimdi ."

Get your dirty football rivalry out!
                                Last edited by Levenspiel; 06-21-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information