Clear All

Once Again, Team USA Will Not Win Due To Their Arrogance
    why?
    I don t know more then half of USA players
    d class in NBA
    Once again they will be sent home,I bet in 1/4 finals
    ----KO VAS JEBO GODINAMA JEBACE VAS OPET----

Comment

Wow, scandalous stuff right there. Those evil Americans strike again. Why would anyone be surprised a bunch of young Americans wouldn't know guys whom they never played previously and play in another continent to boot?

I was expecting some inflammatory comment about beating everyone by 20 or something, not that they couldn't name the roster of Puerto Rico in the 1976 Olympics or whatever.

Comment

It's better to not know the names of the opposing coaches than to constantly spell their names incorrectly:

Krzyzewsky: Ricky será un gran base para la NBA - El seleccionador nacional de Estados Unidos, Mike Krzyzewsky, se ha congratulado por el importante triunfo logrado este domingo ante España, al tiempo que no ha dudado en destacar la calidad del base español Ricky Rubio.

El combinado estadounidense habló sobre el equipo español en vísperas del magnífico encuentro de esta noche (21:00 h., laSexta) que enfrentará a ambas selecciones en La Caja Mágica de Madrid.

Chandler: España cuenta con un gran equipo - El estadounidense Tyson Chandler, pívot de la selección norteamericana, ha destacado el reto que supone para ellos recuperar un trofeo que no ganan desde 1994 en Ontario (Canadá), a la vez que ha recalcado el respeto que siente por el combinado español, actuales campeones del mundo.

A small sampling.
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
          Didn't we get articles like this before 2008 too?

I mean the 2002 WC? Really? Half the team was still in high school.

Questions about Darko? Yeah that's relevant.

Wow they were on high school so the suppose not remember? what a great statement you made!

Anybody who knows basketball who isnt spoil,knows who was champion of the world in 2002,Come On!!!!! it was on indianapolis,USA.

Darko isnt a top 30 draft pick like he was,but the kid on serbia national team is great, and for the rest of the world,this is bussines.Those players dont care s*** about their country only their pockets!

And by the way USA Wont be on the 4 finalist.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket View Post
            http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/bar...us-in-trouble/

Can you name players at the World Championship among those that are not in the NBA?

Rose: Navarro. The one who used to play for the Raptors… Oh, Rubio! He’s playing here… I don’t know anybody else.

Curry: I’m not familiar with many names… I watch international games from time to time but I couldn’t name anybody. We respect everybody that we play, but I couldn’t name anybody.

Odom: A lot of people! Garbajosa used to play…

Boeheim: Navarro, Rubio… A lot of the Spanish players. I know the whole team of Argentina except for a couple of guys… Greece doesn’t have any NBA player… I know their names a little bit. Greece is probably one of the best teams in the world and they don’t have any NBA player. They are the only team that beat us in the last three years. The kid Papaloukas was really good. He’s a great player. He was the one who beat us, they wouldn’t have beat us without him.

Can you name any coach?

Rose: Oh no… Don’t know coaches, just players (laughs).

Curry: No.

Lamar Odom: No.

Boeheim: I’m not that familiar with coaches. I’m not as far as their names. I know Spain has a new coach, the ones who are coaching China and Greece…

Who won the last two championships in USA 2002 and Japan 2006?

Rose: Spain won the last one… And Greece in 2002?

Curry: Let me see… We just read this… 2006 it was… Who was it? (Asks Eric Gordon, who says Spain). Spain won the last one? Then who won 2002? (Asks Derrick Rose, who says Argentina) Argentina?

Odom: Spain in Japan and I don’t remember 2002.

Boeheim: Spain won the last one, and the one before that I think it was Argentina.

Do you have any idea if Darko Milicic is playing?

Rose: Oh I don’t know… Hey, Love! Is Darko playing? (Kevin Love: I don’t think so… No, he’s not).

Curry: I don’t think he is. Is he?

Odom: I don’t really know… If I had to choose, I’d say he’s playing. Is he?

Boeheim: Darko? No, he’s not playing with Serbia.
            A hater who's beating a dead horse again!

Comment

Originally posted by Lostin151 View Post

Those players dont care s*** about their country only their pockets!

\
              That's why we just took the olympics

Comment

Well, not knowing the names of the players/coaches means squat to me, they can simply prepare by knowing jersey numbers - it's far easier.
                imagine Sofo with Spanoulis jersey(priceless)

Comment

I´m pretty sure that they have heard of the Human Turnover Machine. Maybe not by name, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                    It's better to not know the names of the opposing coaches than to constantly spell their names incorrectly:

Krzyzewsky: Ricky será un gran base para la NBA - El seleccionador nacional de Estados Unidos, Mike Krzyzewsky, se ha congratulado por el importante triunfo logrado este domingo ante España, al tiempo que no ha dudado en destacar la calidad del base español Ricky Rubio.

El combinado estadounidense habló sobre el equipo español en vísperas del magnífico encuentro de esta noche (21:00 h., laSexta) que enfrentará a ambas selecciones en La Caja Mágica de Madrid.

Chandler: España cuenta con un gran equipo - El estadounidense Tyson Chandler, pívot de la selección norteamericana, ha destacado el reto que supone para ellos recuperar un trofeo que no ganan desde 1994 en Ontario (Canadá), a la vez que ha recalcado el respeto que siente por el combinado español, actuales campeones del mundo.

A small sampling.
                    Do you really think so? So it's better not having any idea of who are you playing against than misspelling a tongue twister like... kri... krzy... well, US coach!

Besides, those mistakes are commited by spanish media, and they have probably gone to the same source to copy the name. I am confident that spanish players have a pretty good knowledge of their rivals. Especially knowing Scariolo as I know him.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket View Post
                      http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/bar...us-in-trouble/

Can you name players at the World Championship among those that are not in the NBA?

Rose: Navarro. The one who used to play for the Raptors… Oh, Rubio! He’s playing here… I don’t know anybody else.

Curry: I’m not familiar with many names… I watch international games from time to time but I couldn’t name anybody. We respect everybody that we play, but I couldn’t name anybody.

Odom: A lot of people! Garbajosa used to play…

Boeheim: Navarro, Rubio… A lot of the Spanish players. I know the whole team of Argentina except for a couple of guys… Greece doesn’t have any NBA player… I know their names a little bit. Greece is probably one of the best teams in the world and they don’t have any NBA player. They are the only team that beat us in the last three years. The kid Papaloukas was really good. He’s a great player. He was the one who beat us, they wouldn’t have beat us without him.

Can you name any coach?

Rose: Oh no… Don’t know coaches, just players (laughs).

Curry: No.

Lamar Odom: No.

Boeheim: I’m not that familiar with coaches. I’m not as far as their names. I know Spain has a new coach, the ones who are coaching China and Greece…

Who won the last two championships in USA 2002 and Japan 2006?

Rose: Spain won the last one… And Greece in 2002?

Curry: Let me see… We just read this… 2006 it was… Who was it? (Asks Eric Gordon, who says Spain). Spain won the last one? Then who won 2002? (Asks Derrick Rose, who says Argentina) Argentina?

Odom: Spain in Japan and I don’t remember 2002.

Boeheim: Spain won the last one, and the one before that I think it was Argentina.

Do you have any idea if Darko Milicic is playing?

Rose: Oh I don’t know… Hey, Love! Is Darko playing? (Kevin Love: I don’t think so… No, he’s not).

Curry: I don’t think he is. Is he?

Odom: I don’t really know… If I had to choose, I’d say he’s playing. Is he?

Boeheim: Darko? No, he’s not playing with Serbia.

Go ahead Team USA! If you failed to win a medal, stick your heads into the sand. Lol.
                      Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

What International fans need to realize is that European/International basketball is not promoted in the US, at all. Kids grow up watching the NBA and only the NBA on TV. The only international competition that is promoted in the states is the Olympics. Guys like Rose, Westbrook etc fall into this category. Its like me going up to a Spanish teenager and asking him who the top 10 players and coaches in the MLS (Major League Soccer(football) are. I bet u he would have no idea because frankly American soccer isn't watched by people outside the states. Its the same for basketball with us. Its not arrogance, they just don't know because they never watched it growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by sdizzle View Post
                          What International fans need to realize is that European/International basketball is not promoted in the US, at all. Kids grow up watching the NBA and only the NBA on TV. The only international competition that is promoted in the states is the Olympics. Guys like Rose, Westbrook etc fall into this category. Its like me going up to a Spanish teenager and asking him who the top 10 players and coaches in the MLS (Major League Soccer(football) are. I bet u he would have no idea because frankly American soccer isn't watched by people outside the states. Its the same for basketball with us. Its not arrogance, they just don't know because they never watched it growing up.
                          I get your point but fans and Spanish teenagers have nothing to do with professionals who's job is to know the opponent teams and play against them.Though I don't think knowing the actual names is so important anyway and certainly won't affect their chances.It's just typical melodramatic bs from the OP.

I know 2 at least.Donovan,Beckham and add to that soon enough Henry. so 2 in 10 is not that bad for somene who has no idea.
                          "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Originally posted by perseus View Post
                            imagine sofo with spanoulis jersey(priceless)
                            :d:d:d:d:d
                            Start your day with a smile and get over it

Comment

OK. This guy interviewed four people associated with Team USA: Stephen Curry, Derrick Rose, Lamar Odom, and Jim Boeheim. None of those four people seemed very smart in the interviews.

But what was left out of the interviews? Did he talk to Billups? Were there other questions? Did he talk with Mike Krzyzewski or Jay Triano? Did he talk with Kevin Durant or Rudy Gay?

But yeah, I guess this proves that Team USA is full of arrogant sons-of-#$%es.

I mean, seriously, this team has been nothing but humble. They are graceful with the media and respectful to their opponents.
                              "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
                                OK. This guy interviewed four people associated with Team USA: Stephen Curry, Derrick Rose, Lamar Odom, and Jim Boeheim. None of those four people seemed very smart in the interviews.

But what was left out of the interviews? Did he talk to Billups? Were there other questions? Did he talk with Mike Krzyzewski or Jay Triano? Did he talk with Kevin Durant or Rudy Gay?

But yeah, I guess this proves that Team USA is full of arrogant sons-of-#$%es.

I mean, seriously, this team has been nothing but humble. They are graceful with the media and respectful to their opponents.
                                agree with you
                                especially this team after watching and hearing their comments have plenty of humble people
                                1st in IBN 2018-2019
                                2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                                2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                                1st in IBN 2014-2015
                                2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                                2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                                2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                                3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                                1st in IBN 2008-2009
                                2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                                https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                                @RankingsSport

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information