Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're probably +85.5 in sports betting if against Team USA.

I say bring them on, we'll cover the spread.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

I wonder how our management will plan the team preparations. We definitely need to have a lot of practice games and basketball camps to give our players the experience in playing top-level competition. I believe a training pool composed of the current line-up and 12 other players should be conducted. I hope coach Tab will still be around to assist our NT.

When Iran won in 2007, it opened up doors for so many Iranian players. I hope we get the same opportunity.
      GILAS WISHLIST:
      6'8 Pingris

Comment

We will get to face at least 1 superpower based on the seeding right? Just like the old FIBA Asia where the top 4 seeds are distributed among 4 groups.

If not USA, we can face Spain, Argentina, France, Serbia, Lithuania, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
          I wonder how our management will plan the team preparations. We definitely need to have a lot of practice games and basketball camps to give our players the experience in playing top-level competition. I believe a training pool composed of the current line-up and 12 other players should be conducted. I hope coach Tab will still be around to assist our NT.

When Iran won in 2007, it opened up doors for so many Iranian players. I hope we get the same opportunity.
          First things first: talk to the PBA.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Slaughter in Fajardo out. Dillinger in Tenorio out. Lassiter in David out.

Center
            Douthit
            Slaughter

Forward
            De Ocampo
            Aguilar

Pingris
            Norwood

Guard
            Fonacier
            Lassiter
            Chan

Castro
            Alapag
            Dillinger

Comment

Lassiter and Lutz are both not eligible anymore. That's what people said here before.

Comment

Originally posted by dgenx View Post
                Slaughter in Fajardo out. Dillinger in Tenorio out. Lassiter in David out.

Center
                Douthit
                Slaughter

Forward
                De Ocampo
                Aguilar

Pingris
                Norwood

Guard
                Fonacier
                Lassiter
                Chan

Castro
                Alapag
                Dillinger
                Won't happen unless players fall to major injuries. That's just not the Pinoy way.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Stick with the same core, with minor changes.

Casio for LA
                  Lassiter for Gary

JF has one more year to improve so I will expect him to be there again.
                  #parasabayan
                  #GoGilas

Comment

Win or lose tonight, keep this lineup intact as much as possible for the 2014 world championships, I can't see anybody else who should be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by ricodgame View Post

Casio for LA
                      Lassiter for Gary

I also want Casio and Lassiter to be on the team but IMO it would be hard to take LA off the team after all that snafu which led to him being traded to Ginebra. He wanted to play for Gilas so badly, And they have to ask Alaska very very nicely or else...
                      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by mon23 View Post
                        Win or lose tonight, keep this lineup intact as much as possible for the 2014 world championships, I can't see anybody else who should be left out.
                        Yes, hope they send the same lineup, for sentimental reasons and as a reward to the players who participated on the 2013 FIBA Asia tournament...

Comment

I rather have same core playing next year in spain. No replacement unless someone got injured
                          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ricodgame View Post

Casio for LA
                            Lassiter for Gary

Yeah, let us be insensitive and discuss replacing them cause it is important to talk about it now since the game tonight is inconsequential anyway, quite appropriate cause it fills time.

Also it is but proper to discuss this because David just ignited into a monster game two nights back and talking prematurely of his early "professional demise" should inspire him to bond with all of us here more and will surely be more invigorated to die for the team's cause.

While Tenorio meanwhile, despite having had such a great game yesterday, still left us wanting for a Casio replacement, he who with all his psychedelic training under fog-brained and fired former coach of Gilas could surely have done better last night and could have possibly added two or three more extra win points for the team!

Felt good being pea-brained and devil may care for whatever!

Comment

pwede ba isama si Lassiter? papayagan ba ng Fiba? trans: i also like the minor changes hehe
                              "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post

Probably a Philippines tour by The Tallblacks in the works already, with Analyze there and Tab it should happen, a full strength Tallblacks is a good practice for Gilas.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information