List by points scored by local players:

1. Belgrado „Crvena Zvezda“ – 76 proc.
    2. Kauno „Žalgiris“ – 58,5 proc.
    3. Pirėjo „Olympiacos“ – 53,3 proc.
    4–5. Maskvos CSKA – 32,4 proc.
    4–5. Atėnų „Panathinaikos“ – 32,4 proc.
    6. Madrido „Real“ – 30,2 proc.
    7. Tel Avivo „Maccabi“ – 24,8 proc.
    8. Bambergo „Brose Bamberg“ – 24,6 proc.
    9. Stambulo „Galatasaray“ – 23,8 proc.
    10. Milano „Emporio Armani“ – 21 proc.
    11. Kazanės „Unics“ – 16,5 proc.
    12. Barselonos „Barcelona Lassa“ – 12,2 proc.
    13. Stambulo „Anadolu Efes“ – 11,5 proc.
    14. Stambulo „Daruššafaka“ – 8,4 proc.
    15. Vitorijos „Baskonia“ – 4,9 proc.
    16. Stambulo „Fenerbahce“ – 4,9 proc.

Numbers may be even lower, depending on how they counted players with double citizenships.
    Not even mentioning immigrants who has citizenship, but can hardly be called local.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 04-14-2017, 05:47 PM. Reason: thread title has been modified.

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
    List by points scored by local players:

1. Belgrado „Crvena Zvezda“ – 76 proc.
    2. Kauno „Žalgiris“ – 58,5 proc.
    3. Pirėjo „Olympiacos“ – 53,3 proc.
    4–5. Maskvos CSKA – 32,4 proc.
    4–5. Atėnų „Panathinaikos“ – 32,4 proc.
    6. Madrido „Real“ – 30,2 proc.
    7. Tel Avivo „Maccabi“ – 24,8 proc.
    8. Bambergo „Brose Bamberg“ – 24,6 proc.
    9. Stambulo „Galatasaray“ – 23,8 proc.
    10. Milano „Emporio Armani“ – 21 proc.
    11. Kazanės „Unics“ – 16,5 proc.
    12. Barselonos „Barcelona Lassa“ – 12,2 proc.
    13. Stambulo „Anadolu Efes“ – 11,5 proc.
    14. Stambulo „Daruššafaka“ – 8,4 proc.
    15. Vitorijos „Baskonia“ – 4,9 proc.
    16. Stambulo „Fenerbahce“ – 4,9 proc.

Numbers may be even lower, depending on how they counted players with double citizenships.
    Not even mentioning immigrants who has citizenship, but can hardly be called local.
    I don't know how you can reach to a conclusion of respectable/admirable club by scoring points?
    I would understand to an extent if you look playing time, but score is irrelevant.
    Such as from my club, we made better after Dogus Balbay moved to starting line up, but he is terrible in offense but huge impact on other aspects of the game...
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
      I don't know how you can reach to a conclusion of respectable/admirable club by scoring points?
      I would understand to an extent if you look playing time, but score is irrelevant.
      Such as from my club, we made better after Dogus Balbay moved to starting line up, but he is terrible in offense but huge impact on other aspects of the game...
      I agree that points is not the only thing that can be brought by local players. Maybe it would be more accurate to count EFF. rating by local players. However points list it still shows pretty accurate picture and list by EFF rating would not be majorly different.

Comment

I don't give any f*** if someone thinks my team is not respectable because Turkish basketball players are generally bad, and Turkish teams still couldn't find a way to change that.

Oh wait, I give a f***. It makes me think one who claims this bullshit is into some substances.
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
          I don't give any f*** if someone thinks my team is not respectable because Turkish basketball players are generally bad, and Turkish teams still couldn't find a way to change that.

Oh wait, I give a f***. It makes me think one who claims this bullshit is into some substances.
          Why did you get so angry? It's just some statistical data. Almost all bb fans like the stats.
          Fener is in the last position according to that index. So what?

Comment

It depends on ones values.
            Some people value national character of their club.
            Some people value the strength only and they could not care less if all 12 were foreigners.
            To each their own.

Comment

Very nice list.

Haha who's last?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
                Very nice list.

Haha who's last?
                Baskonia

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                  Why did you get so angry? It's just some statistical data. Almost all bb fans like the stats.
                  Fener is in the last position according to that index. So what?
                  I am a human before being a Turkish, so I despise nationalism when it is in the expense of common sense, rationalism, human rights etc. I despise it more when people focus on nationality and associate it with respectability etc. Such a stupid header to a topic. If it were something like "number of domestic players in teams", I would still find trivial but wouldn't bother to reply.

Edit: I see the header has changed. It was something about respectability
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                    It depends on ones values.
                    Some people value national character of their club.
                    Some people value the strength only and they could not care less if all 12 were foreigners.
                    To each their own.
                    I replied to Adon about this.
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

I am a human before being a Turkish, so I despise nationalism when it is in the expense of common sense, rationalism, human rights etc. I despise it more when people focus on nationality and associate it with respectability etc. Such a stupid header to a topic. If it were something like "number of domestic players in teams", I would still find trivial but wouldn't bother to reply.

Edit: I see the header has changed. It was something about respectability
                      Agreed.
                      I didn't notice the header in the first place. It was inappropriate and (perhaps not intentionally) provocative.

Other than that, these stats are interesting.

Comment

It doesnt make one team better than another. It just indicates where some national teams are going to. Serbs, Liths, Greeks have a lot of talent and their national teams will be competetive in upcoming 5-10 years at least. While turkish national team is going down year by year. One or two euroleague level players + few in the nba. Keeping in mind that Kanter wont play for the national team, iliasova is the only one who left.

Comment

Fener fans keep celebrating the title that is won at 3rd quarter.Oly fans can keep believing foolish David vs Goliath stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
                            Fener fans keep celebrating the title that is won at 3rd quarter.Oly fans can keep believing foolish David vs Goliath stories.

The most ridiculous part is that some Fener fans think that a title win by a 3 Serbs, 1 Greek, 1 Italian, 1 Czech and 4 Americans, coached again by a Serb makes this a Turkish basketball achievement
                            Last edited by R1ou; 06-20-2017, 10:03 AM.
                            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                              The most ridiculous part is that Fener fans think that a title win by a 3 Serbs, 1 Greek, 1 Italian, 1 Czech and 4 Americans, coached again by a Serb makes this a Turkish basketball achievement
                              it is a fener basketball achievement and a as a consequence a Turkish win too. The players have been ingaged thanks to turkish property and financial growth, their supporters are Turkish people.

I still remember the moment when Inter won the champions league without any Italian players. Wasn't it a success for the team and the country too? Yes it was, almost everyone agreed to this.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information