mta - czv 70-30
      axm - pao 60-40
      val - ber 90-10
      efs - bas 65-35
      zal - fcb 45-55
      bay - khi 65-35
      rmb - asv 95-5

Comment

Why do they not list the rescheduled / catchup games on the Game Center on the Euroleague main page? I get that they aren't part of week 12 but it would help being able to see all the fixtures for the week ahead.

Comment

asv - pao 45-55

axm - ber 60-40

csk - oly 55-45
          zen - fnb 51-49
          mta - czv 60-40
          axm - pao 60-40
          val - ber 60-40
          efs - bas 55-45
          zal - fcb 45-55
          bay - kh 49-51
          rmb - asv 55-45

Will post round 12 later.......51-37 for the season....After having a near perfect round 10 i went 1-8 in round 11...Probably the worst round i ever had since following the Turkish Airlines League.....See what you get for bragging ????
          Last edited by Gman365; 12-03-2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

3 point percentages, Asvel 76.9, Pana 21.4

There's more to basketball that 3 pointers but man it goes a long way in terms of deciding games....

Comment

Petition to remove 3rd quarters from basketball, signed by Fener fans /s

We are still fragile as a team mentally, and we have technical(talent) issues too. Hopefully the rumor of Guduric and a PF are true
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                Petition to remove 3rd quarters from basketball, signed by Fener fans /s

We are still fragile as a team mentally, and we have technical(talent) issues too. Hopefully the rumor of Guduric and a PF are true
                For them to take the game over in the 4th after a really rough 3rd quarter on the road showed some mental toughness........Can't be that fragile.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                  For them to take the game over in the 4th after a really rough 3rd quarter on the road showed some mental toughness........Can't be that fragile.....
                  We lost many games that way so I will wait to see if the team is better mentally or today was a fluke.
                  Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                  Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                  Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Congratulations to Maccabi. They beat us deserved. But we and them are the most unintelligent teams in this competition. Ugly, wild, run and gun basketball.

Comment

almost winning barcelona in spain (we should have won that game being in front by 15 and papagiannis lost tha rebound from calathes that led to overtime),losing by 25 against asvel and winning in italy against armani.

yeah thats our team this season. we know we will fight for 8th,will be tough,but this season is used to see if papagiannis,mitoglou can step up,if papapetrou can keep improving and be one of the best players in the league and in general build a new greek core squad for the future if situation gets better and we can increase our budget again
                      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

We won thanks to Barthel's quality and character in key moments.

I realy don't know what Melih and Westerman still do in Fener. Melih never was good player but after constant decline he is now near bottom.

I can't believe Ulanovas didn't take a single shoot for 3pt, one of the reasons we won. His best game in Fener. I hope he will never shoot from >1.5m distance again.

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                          almost winning barcelona in spain (we should have won that game being in front by 15 and papagiannis lost tha rebound from calathes that led to overtime),losing by 25 against asvel and winning in italy against armani.

yeah thats our team this season. we know we will fight for 8th,will be tough,but this season is used to see if papagiannis,mitoglou can step up,if papapetrou can keep improving and be one of the best players in the league and in general build a new greek core squad for the future if situation gets better and we can increase our budget again
                          Well, said. Don't forget Bochoridis who could become a decent role player at this level, rather than a bench warmer. It's not easy at this level. This season will have many ups and downs. But seems to be very fruitful.
                          PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            We won thanks to Barthel's quality and character in key moments.

I realy don't know what Melih and Westerman still do in Fener. Melih never was good player but after constant decline he is now near bottom.

I can't believe Ulanovas didn't take a single shoot for 3pt, one of the reasons we won. His best game in Fener. I hope he will never shoot from >1.5m distance again.
                            You surely don't understand basketball. You've just proved it once again. He wasn't used in a offensive schemes the last four games, therefore in all of these games he was forced to wait for potential passes beyond the arc. Today, he was finally used in a post-up situations against weak-ass Rivers. I can ensure you, he'd be able to make 10-15 points on a matchups like that every single game, but the fact that Kokoskov is nowhere near a decent coach in terms of tactics, Ulanovas will be blamed over and over again. Ule can post-up literally everyone at third position, except decently-build players like Kalinic, Lucic. Even if he'd be doubled on defense, he can easily find players cutting towards the basket or passing the ball near the three point line. That worked up to perfection in Zalgiris and I am not seeing any issues why it wouldn't work in Fenerbahce. If you can't use your players in appropriate way, that's not on player himself, that's on coach.

On the other hand, it's janketa after all. I wouldn't be impressed if he would encourage Ulanovas to shoot more threes after few games with a decent 3FG%.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                              You surely don't understand basketball. You've just proved it once again. He wasn't used in a offensive schemes the last four games, therefore in all of these games he was forced to wait for potential passes beyond the arc. Today, he was finally used in a post-up situations against weak-ass Rivers. I can ensure you, he'd be able to make 10-15 points on a matchups like that every single game, but the fact that Kokoskov is nowhere near a decent coach in terms of tactics, Ulanovas will be blamed over and over again. Ule can post-up literally everyone at third position, except decently-build players like Kalinic, Lucic. Even if he'd be doubled on defense, he can easily find players cutting towards the basket or passing the ball near the three point line. That worked up to perfection in Zalgiris and I am not seeing any issues why it wouldn't work in Fenerbahce. If you can't use your players in appropriate way, that's not on player himself, that's on coach.

On the other hand, it's janketa after all. I wouldn't be impressed if he would encourage Ulanovas to shoot more threes after few games with a decent 3FG%.
                              I agree with a lot of what you're saying but isn't it a bit damning of Ulanovas' scoring abilities that his coach went several games without factoring him into the offense at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information