Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
    His contract is 2.3m, as I know Barca offered 1.8, so why we couldn't keep him for the same money?
    That's 0.5 milions saving

Booker isn't worth 1.3 milions but it's hard for me to even comment earnings of Kokoskov's boys.
    it doesnt matter how much booker is worth, he is earning 1.3m from us and still has contract for one more year and teams who has interest in him need to pay him 1.3m a year or make a deal with fener like 50/50 i dont know.
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

I already said De Colo is better, he is among top5 on that position. And yes Grigonis wasn't impressive, but I always look for some potential in player not just current performance.

Of course I would keep De Colo rather then any player including Vesely but if Itoudis plans to make some 3y cycle, De Colo won't play with 38y in Fener for sure. That's the only reason.
      Don't worry, I know you're a big De Colo admirer! I was just surprised how much Grogonis was being talked up. He's also not at an age where you could expect him to develop by much more. That said, obviously there's not a great deal of elite options out there.

The other point is that CSKA will no doubt expect some kind of buyout for Grigonis. Will Itoudis be keen to pay that for a player who rarely showed his best form with him before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
        it doesnt matter how much booker is worth, he is earning 1.3m from us and still has contract for one more year and teams who has interest in him need to pay him 1.3m a year or make a deal with fener like 50/50 i dont know.
        Why are you such worried just about Booker? I said he isn't worth 1.3 but he has some qualities that even at that price we will survive. What about other Kokoskov's boys that spent our budget last year without any significant impact on the result. As you see we beated EL champion without them. Booker can stay if I am asking

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
          Don't worry, I know you're a big De Colo admirer! I was just surprised how much Grogonis was being talked up. He's also not at an age where you could expect him to develop by much more. That said, obviously there's not a great deal of elite options out there.

The other point is that CSKA will no doubt expect some kind of buyout for Grigonis. Will Itoudis be keen to pay that for a player who rarely showed his best form with him before?
          I don't know if he is worth of buyout realy. I am just saying he is good guy for 3y cycle. De Colo should be our priority of course but just in one year term, I explained why. F4 in Istanbul...

Comment

I don't know if he is worth of buyout realy. I am just saying he is good guy for 3y cycle. De Colo should be our priority of course but just in one year term, I explained why. F4 in Istanbul...
            Honestly... I'm still recovering from reading that Fener pay Melih 600k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
              Honestly... I'm still recovering from reading that Fener pay Melih 600k.
              Kokoskov and Gherardini thought he is worth that money but 99% of us wouldn't give a cent for him.

Comment

Why are you such worried just about Booker? I said he isn't worth 1.3 but he has some qualities that even at that price we will survive. What about other Kokoskov's boys that spent our budget last year without any significant impact on the result. As you see we beated EL champion without them. Booker can stay if I am asking
                whats wrong with dyshawn pierre lol? i said earlier that i blame djordjevic for polonara's poor performance last season. but even if he played decent you wouldnt like him anyway. i will simply wont argue with you because it will do no good. why wouldnt i be worried about booker? any normal fener fan worries about him lol. i just hope we can get rid of him (somehow)

djordjevic just sucks.
                FENER
                cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

whats wrong with dyshawn pierre lol? i said earlier that i blame djordjevic for polonara's poor performance last season. but even if he played decent you wouldnt like him anyway. i will simply wont argue with you because it will do no good. why wouldnt i be worried about booker? any normal fener fan worries about him lol. i just hope we can get rid of him (somehow)
                  I am not arguing with you just your arguments are quite poor

Now Djordjevic is gulity for Polonara bad performance, is that right. It's not about junk quality player but Djordjevic who took the title without him. Who cares about Polonara, he got his chance( Barthel was more injured then healthy)
                  Regarding Booker, read my posts from the start of the season, I called him stupid, streetballer etc, I was called racist here, but dude you should learn that some players improve through time and some not. I appreciate that.

So, now when you are officialy representative of all normal Fener fans who want Booker out, I have to take care of my words to not insult your Majesty I agree, Booker has to go

I used to this, first I was 'defender' of Djordjevic when everybody attacked him, although I never said a word except that he deserves a chance to make his own roster. Now I am Booker defender too, this is comedy here

Comment

Kokoskov and Gherardini thought he is worth that money but 99% of us wouldn't give a cent for him.
                    He seems to have a lifetime contract as well.

Comment

I am not arguing with you just your arguments are quite poor

Now Djordjevic is gulity for Polonara bad performance, is that right. It's not about junk quality player but Djordjevic who took the title without him. Who cares about Polonara, he got his chance( Barthel was more injured then healthy)
                      Regarding Booker, read my posts from the start of the season, I called him stupid, streetballer etc, I was called racist here, but dude you should learn that some players improve through time and some not. I appreciate that.

So, now when you are officialy representative of all normal Fener fans who want Booker out, I have to take care of my words to not insult your Majesty I agree, Booker has to go

i wont stoop to your level i believe im better then that but we both have totally different opinions.
                      FENER

Comment

i wont stoop to your level i believe im better then that but we both have totally different opinions.
                        I am good with that, continue with good posts, be active and never mind if opinions are different. We agreed about Melih btw

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          he seems to have a lifetime contract as well.
                          Seems that is our reality

Comment

I am good with that, continue with good posts, be active and never mind if opinions are different. We agreed about Melih btw
                            who doesnt agree about melih being useless definitely not normal lol. sorry if i offended you saying "normal fans"
                            FENER

Comment

• Sport 5 and Walla say that MTA and Fener want to sign Nick Calathes, who looks like will relese from Barca
                              2022/2023:
                              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

What is with Nunnally and Williams bro? Are they stay?
                                Looks like both out. Specially after Nunnaly critiqued Maccabi management (quite rightfully, IMO) on Twitter.
                                "One" web site also says Bonzi Colson and Darrun Hilliard are on Maccabi radar.
                                Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information