Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money View Post
    Liked this trade honestly.

Baser seems to be the point guard of the future for BW. Hiope he could just move on and play consistently alongside Rashawn.

Meanwhile, Enciso - Munzon backcourt would be lit as well.

Win win for me.
    its amazing how they can do good trades for bottom teams.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
      I'm wondering, though, Bolick's contract was for two years. It should have expired last year if that's the case.
      i think there was an adjustment due to the pandemic. for those who expired this year i think it was auto extended up to december this year if im not mistaken.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• From PBA Insider: https://twitter.com/PBAinsider/statu...586582020?s=19

"PBA second conference tentatively to begin second week of November.

6'5 height limit for imports."

Are they serious? Not every PBA team can afford to have a smaller import, unless if they have a great small-ball team.

Plus, I think we'll need our bigs to have more reps at the 4. A smaller import will get our bigs too used to playing 5.

Comment

From PBA Insider: https://twitter.com/PBAinsider/statu...586582020?s=19

Are they serious? Not every PBA team can afford to have a smaller import, unless if they have a great small-ball team.

Plus, I think we'll need our bigs to have more reps at the 4. A smaller import will get our bigs too used to playing 5.
          It make sense if you have a monopoly of decent bigmen in the league.. so the height limit greatly favors the SMC group.

Paliga talaga ni Boss A.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
            Are protocols here safe for foreign imports? malabo ata to....
            if its for income mas maluwg pa nga sa us..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

PBA is a hopeless case. Nothing we can do about them. They are still living in their own bubble, literally and figuratively.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

So they are indeed serious of bringing in Justin Brownlee. this was also a rumor of Snow i think before.

Hope it does work out with all the protocols and stuff.

Dapat kunin ng mga teams is yung subok na nila. Question is the availability of the imports given most of the leagues abroad have already started, i think.

Comment

So they are indeed serious of bringing in Justin Brownlee. this was also a rumor of Snow i think before.

Hope it does work out with all the protocols and stuff.

Dapat kunin ng mga teams is yung subok na nila. Question is the availability of the imports given most of the leagues abroad have already started, i think.
                  B.League, KBL, NBL, CBA, P.League and T1 League are all starting their season. It should be unli-height since it will be hard to find imports that will meet the criteria with many Asian leagues will start this October or November.
                  Attack
                  defend
                  Unite

Comment

• Rich teams bring 3 backup ah imports.. this imports are talented naman so they stick with this guys thru thick and thin..
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

lol wtf. anyway tentative pa naman.

Comment

• Someone should get this dude. Excellent shooter but I believe that he will not make the cut for the Atlanta Hawks. Pwede ito sa ROS.

Attack
                        defend
                        Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                          Someone should get this dude. Excellent shooter but I believe that he will not make the cut for the Atlanta Hawks. Pwede ito sa ROS.

Jaworski. baka may Filipino lineage. kidding aside.

Sure pa lang naman ata si Brownlee. Durham is currently playing and under contract overseas, right?

Comment

Jaworski. baka may Filipino lineage. kidding aside.

Sure pa lang naman ata si Brownlee. Durham is currently playing and under contract overseas, right?
                            Allen Durham is currently playing for the Ryukyu Golden Kings. Watched it yesterday. There is no way Meralco can get him from Japan.
                            Attack
                            defend
                            Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                              Allen Durham is currently playing for the Ryukyu Golden Kings. Watched it yesterday. There is no way Meralco can get him from Japan.
                              Ohh yeah i remember, i thought he was in Korea.

but Meralco seems to have good scouts for imports. Hope they could target G League vets.

Meanwhile, off topic, I saw a post on twitter that SM Group is interested in joining the PBA but PBA currently does not accept applicants. Such BS.

Comment

Ohh yeah i remember, i thought he was in Korea.

but Meralco seems to have good scouts for imports. Hope they could target G League vets.

Meanwhile, off topic, I saw a post on twitter that SM Group is interested in joining the PBA but PBA currently does not accept applicants. Such BS.
                                I think that they should replace one from Terrafirma, Blackwater or Northport. Phoenix, ROS and Alaska are the independents here that we cannot afford to lose.

With regards to imports, they should have raised the height limit of imports to 6'8 if they don't want to get rid of such a bullcr*p rule. They are aware that it is hard to get the services of imports since many leagues are now starting their respective seasons.
                                Last edited by ja.he; 10-01-2021, 10:09 PM.
                                Attack
                                defend
                                Unite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information