Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    The olympic qualifier will be the best gauge for Kai and his first game situation where he will be in the radar of nba scouts
    Kai will always be the same always. He will always be so skilled and so intelligent. You will eat that doubts soon. He will just need exposure and continued improvement with his body.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
      Yep. He was surprisingly tentative at the start. But he, tamayo and abarrientos are the only ones showing that they can play at this level. For, Ramos, his first acid test. I hope its just jitters. Maybe he expected to face something at Thailand level. But going back to tamayo, I'm impressed, very composed
      Tamayo will be our Bahrami. He was really good and composed. Bright future for us. We need upgrades on our PG and SG position. Additional arsenals on our backcourt. I think JGDL would fare better than SJ in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
        Kita mu boy buddy! You'll change that f*cking signature in the future. I'll be IBN legend! See how good Kai! You wont be wrong with skills! Our run came when Kai showed to the Koreans that he will be the best in Asia soon!

We could win this game once Tab will use Kai the right way. No one could stop Kai underneath. It would be a mismatch.
        Haha why so bitter and defensive?? I'm just stating obvious observations pero you come to the defense and say "I dont know basketball??" So I guess Tab doesnt know basketball either because he wanted Kai to play help defense against Cardo in the post early in the game?? Lol!

And why the F do I need to change my sig huh buddy?? Didnt you read your own quotes in my sig...it just re-enforces your beliefs because they are your own words. I wasnt even contradicting....lol! Si buddy talaga oo.
        Originally posted by PeeZones
        Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• Tab knows his basketball but his preference today wasn't correct. Him insisting on SJ and mike and letting Kai guard perimeters players were very wrong.

Comment

• Our best players are Kai, Tamayo, Kouame. Ramos needs a competent playmaker to thrive. Signs of a Matthew Wright.

Comment

• Tab knows his basketball but his preference today wasn't correct. Him insisting on SJ and mike and letting Kai guard perimeters players were very wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by spidey102279
                Abarrientos is good too.
                Yes I agree, I forgot about RJ.

Comment

• Saan na doubters?lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
                    Saan na doubters?lol
                    To be honest, I'm still a doubter of our guards. But for Kai, Ramos, Tamayo, RJ, Isaac Go, and Ange, my doubt is all gone.

Comment

• Kai is on target with my forecasted stats average for him per game: 12 points 8 rebs...just needs to ease into the game.
                      Originally posted by PeeZones
                      Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
                        To be honest, I'm still a doubter of our guards. But for Kai, Ramos, Tamayo, RJ, Isaac Go, and Ange, my doubt is all gone.
                        I'm calling those Kai doubters. Let them compare Porzingis now to Kai skillwise?lol We received too much disrespect here. They should better shut up moving forward. They don't know basketball!

Tab serve his ego today. He almost lost the game by inserting Mike. Javi could do better than Mike on both ends. He opted to sparingly use Kai to prove the chemistry narrative!

Kai had this for us. We look lost till Kai impose his will and everyone got boosted afterwards.

Comment

• Ang laki na ng improvement ng katawan ni kai di na basta2x natutulak the more he matures he will get more and more stronger, Skills wise nandun na.

i'll change my predictions from early 2nd round he's definitely a first rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                            Ang laki na ng improvement ng katawan ni kai di na basta2x natutulak the more he matures he will get more and more stronger, Skills wise nandun na.

i'll change my predictions from early 2nd round he's definitely a first rounder.
                            Saan na yung mga unbelievers?lol Those saying Kai would go undrafted! Those saying Kai is too weak and slow! Also, ano na ngayun na mas skilled si Kai kay Porzingis?

This is not for you bro. This is to the Kai haters. I'll rub this hard on their faces.

Comment

• Kai Sotto

18 minutes
                              11-7-2
                              1 steal

4/9 FG 3/4 FT

I'm impressed. Our boy is definitely late 1st rd early 2nd rd material.

Comment

• kai was impressive considering that he was away from competitive basketball and not afraid of contact. next game against korea he will be more than ready.
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information