• Jokubaitis close to Barsa.

LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Tyler Cavanaugh to Zalgiris is a done deal according to Urbodo. Strange move tbh, but he used to play under Schiller in G-league.

Comment

• I know understand why Zalgiris signed Wainright. Congrats to the good work of Zalgiris scouting team. They do a great job.

Comment

• Incidently Fenerbahces Tarik Biberovic anounced his participation to the following draft. He has been shooting with 46% so far and got a lot better with his crappy defense. Really good on the offensive end and is mainly used as scoring option despite having p&r initiatior upside.
          Last edited by Toruko; 05-08-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• From the 16th of June, new sponsor of Fenerbahçe is Acıbadem. Next season Fenerbahçe Acıbadem will increase it's budget as declared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
              From the 16th of June, new sponsor of Fenerbahçe is Acıbadem. Next season Fenerbahçe Acıbadem will increase it's budget as declared.
              Came to write this. Not official but very solid rumors
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                Came to write this. Not official but very solid rumors
                Hope they will create tough roster. Fener fans better following their teams but as it seems a good point guard is must be... even though there are not many around.

Comment

• Budget rise doesn't mean anything with this management

We have the worst scouting in EL (excuse me Katastroika) and people who brought Brown and Ulanovas aren't capable to use in proper way any budget they get.

Thanks to Obradovic we had decent roster because De Colo and Vesely were here(Guduric and Biberovic were part of his project too), but everything else was bad.

Kokoskov did an awful job with transfer market, but it's ok for now, he is new here. If he repeats this next season then it will be disaster for this club

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    I know understand why Zalgiris signed Wainright. Congrats to the good work of Zalgiris scouting team. They do a great job.
                    We haven't signed him. We were very close, but he's getting huge interest from NBA and he's going to take his chance overseas.

Comment

• CSKA and Itoudis extended their partnership until 2023.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                        CSKA and Itoudis extended their partnership until 2023.
                        Logical move. The best coach in EL

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          Logical move. The best coach in EL

Definitely the coach with the most to work with.

Comment

• I won't open new thread about MVP nominations and awards, but I think this is not off topic

It's indescribable pleasure for me(after "fight" with Killer Bob about Lucic and with Vivo about Pangos) that those two players voted for EuroLeague First Team.

I believed from the start of the season in them and I regret just one thing, they are not Fener's players.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckDiesel2 View Post
                              Definitely the coach with the most to work with.
                              More than Saras?

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              I won't open new thread about MVP nominations and awards, but I think this is not off topic

It's indescribable pleasure for me(after "fight" with Killer Bob about Lucic and with Vivo about Pangos) that those two players voted for EuroLeague First Team.

I believed from the start of the season in them and I regret just one thing, they are not Fener's players.
                              Indeed! Lucic vs Ulanovas was one of the big talking points before the start of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                                More than Saras?

Absolutely, especially when you consider the CSKA guys who are injured/banned from Russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information