Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such discussions are an oasis in the middle of corona-crisis. They create the illusion that everything is normal and our main concern is the transfers for the next season.

Comment

• How unfair to Efes. I just wonder how their biggest supporter Janketa feels?

It won’t happen, but I wonder how Euroleague would look, with some teams getting in shape in national competitions and others just training in the gym.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        https://www.eurohoops.net/en/tbl/105...or-relegation/

How unfair to Efes. I just wonder how their biggest supporter Janketa feels?

It won’t happen, but I wonder how Euroleague would look, with some teams getting in shape in national competitions and others just training in the gym.
        I think the top winner of that decision is Büyükçekmece and İTÃœ lol
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Eurohoops claims Calathes and PAO are on the verge of parting ways. I mean i kinda understand it. He is old, earns too much and corona hit everyone financially but who is gonna replace him in case?

Comment

It was right decision. Who cares about BSL title
            But El is other story and as you see your prediction was wrong. But maybe not, we must wait just two weeks and will know

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
              It was right decision. Who cares about BSL title
              But El is other story and as you see your prediction was wrong. But maybe not, we must wait just two weeks and will know
              only point to finish this season is to get money for TV rights.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

I don't care about EL board motives.
                Just like idea of summer basketball and fair ending.

Comment

I don't care about EL board motives.
                  Just like idea of summer basketball and fair ending.
                  You won’t get fair ending even if they decide to play, because teams won’t be in the same position. Some can already train, some cannot. Some might play national leagues, some won’t. Some Americans will return, other won’t.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Good question. Efes have a full rights to want resume the EL, as the best team and maybe, their only chance to win.

All knowm about the top 5 which guaranty the F-8, and need to decided who will joing them.
                    2022/2023:
                    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Money is all about. At the same time when the CL in football will return, FIBA CL will resume, the EL couldn't stay behind economic or prestige
                      2022/2023:
                      PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                      SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                      SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                      PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                      PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Guys, any opinion about Wade Balwin III?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                          Guys, any opinion about Wade Balwin III?
                          Bro, you gotta stop reading those random fake rumors at twitter.

Comment

You won’t get fair ending even if they decide to play, because teams won’t be in the same position. Some can already train, some cannot. Some might play national leagues, some won’t. Some Americans will return, other won’t.
                            Every ending on the court is fair. I realy don't understand your hype about Efes.
                            It's not about Efes winning title but just let the best team win the title.
                            I think acb teams have the best chance because they will be in the game after finishing their league.

Comment

Every ending on the court is fair. I realy don't understand your hype about Efes.
                              It's not about Efes winning title but just let the best team win the title.
                              I think acb teams have the best chance because they will be in the game after finishing their league.
                              It’s yours hype. You were whining, how unfair is to Efes, if the season is cancelled. Covid-19 is unfair to everyone. They should have finished the season long time ago.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by ZaliaBalta View Post
                                Bro, you gotta stop reading those random fake rumors at twitter.
                                A couple semi-decent accounts retweeted it, so there is soooome (very some) hope it might be true. I won't sit and wait till near summer end, to see the roster then. However, he could be an option only if Oly will let him go.

Also, some interesting names (for Zalgiris) getting back to Europe, according to some "fake twitter rumors" - Goss, Javonte Green.

Also, players, that are on Zalgirs budget level, that I would be pretty interested (keep in mind that Vasturia is done deal, Babb is on a target and very doubtfull Balwin rumor) - Lessort, Baron, Nnoko, Hermannson, Josh Adams, Roland Smits, Malcolm Thomas, maybe McKissic(if OLY will let him go).
                                Any suggestions for Zalgiris from EL teams (300k-450k salary).
                                Last edited by ZalgirisFanForLife; 05-13-2020, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information