Euroleague and Eurocup suspended due to COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    TBF and TFF were too fucking late in suspending the leagues, and we see an example why...
    the most weird thing I've seen over many years was the Trabzon president saying to reporters "why should we suspend the games?" all the while wearing a fucking mask!
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Jan Vesely, Kostas Sloukas, Ahmet Düvelioğlu and Cenk Renda (Administrative Manager)

is it true?

source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/f...im-272486h.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        the most weird thing I've seen over many years was the Trabzon president saying to reporters "why should we suspend the games?" all the while wearing a fucking mask!
        Galatasaray president also said that they are cleaning (!) the stadium and there is no reason to play without spectators before the Beşiktaş game... Only to turn 180 degrees later on. Stupidity knows no borders or colors
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by gio View Post
          Jan Vesely, Kostas Sloukas, Ahmet Düvelioğlu and Cenk Renda (Administrative Manager)

is it true?

source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/f...im-272486h.htm
          Nothing from credible sources yet regarding the names, 35 people have been tested and we wait the results
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
            Galatasaray president also said that they are cleaning (!) the stadium and there is no reason to play without spectators before the Beşiktaş game... Only to turn 180 degrees later on. Stupidity knows no borders or colors
            It didn't help that Turkey supposedly had under 10 cases a week ago.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              Wow, that's amazing. Like something out of a comedy sketch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                Wow, that's amazing. Like something out of a comedy sketch.
                Stupidity knows no bounds and doesn’t adhere to any particular race. I just saw a report that Italian officials are extremely concerned in Milan because through cell phone tower pings they are seeing significant movement and people defying orders.
                I personally know many in NYC that despite the lockdown are basically ignoring it. I have always believed in the general rule that for the most part people are selfish and stupid. It is a given.
                Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Italy just doesn't slow at all.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                    Stupidity knows no bounds and doesn’t adhere to any particular race. I just saw a report that Italian officials are extremely concerned in Milan because through cell phone tower pings they are seeing significant movement and people defying orders.
                    I personally know many in NYC that despite the lockdown are basically ignoring it. I have always believed in the general rule that for the most part people are selfish and stupid. It is a given.
                    At least it was Trabzon president and not a doctor in Serbian TV suggesting to women to go shopping to Milan without any fear before two weeks - the same lad was part of the team that shut down the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                      Italy just doesn't slow at all.
                      I read that in two or three days from now we will see if the lockdown has had any effect?

Comment

I read that in two or three days from now we will see if the lockdown has had any effect?
                        Lombardy is shutdown since March 8th. I have a feeling that they’re postponing a date, when we should see some improvement. I believe Italy’s case is scary for the whole Europe, especially Spain.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

They expected the infection peak for last Thursday, unfortunately it wasn't like that. Hope this horror in Bergamo region is over soon. Really feel very sorry for the people there. Nightmare scenarios.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                            They expected the infection peak for last Thursday, unfortunately it wasn't like that. Hope this horror in Bergamo region is over soon. Really feel very sorry for the people there. Nightmare scenarios.
                            The numbers of death we are seeing now were predicted.
                            Tomorrow as well.

Peak is expected Mon/Tuesday..
                            ..but I also have the feeling this deadline will shift ahead...

number of positives is not slowing down because of increased test capacity (now 2x with respect one week ago), and this will keep increasing.

I want to see the peak of the death toll, I don't care about positives anymore!
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                              The numbers of death we are seeing now were predicted.
                              Tomorrow as well.

Peak is expected Mon/Tuesday..
                              ..but I also have the feeling this deadline will shift ahead...

number of positives is not slowing down because of increased test capacity (now 2x with respect one week ago), and this will keep increasing.

I want to see the peak of the death toll, I don't care about positives anymore!
                              I don't know. Do we even know what is average period from infection to death?

About more testing, sure, more testing should bring more positive test, but if you look only period from March 17th to today, the cases going up very constantly, that shouldn't be the case if quarantine was really working. Or you are saying that they are testing every day a lot more people?
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                Or you are saying that they are testing every day a lot more people?
                                yesterday 26K tests
                                one week ago 12k
                                in between increasing trend
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information