No announcement yet.

Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO, since we need a regular competition, why not follow the blueprints of new zealand breakers for gilas in the guise of ball club playing in an overseas league like abl, cba, sbl or nznbl? Your thoughts.
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
      Seriously bro.... Thirdy was even bettee than Perez in tjis game.... Medyo gigil kasi si CJ...
      Nakita mo ba king gano kabatak si Abando ngayon? Plus Abando is a better slasher. And Thirdy has zero shooting.

Abando > Thirdy.

Comment

• Originally posted by theD View Post
        Nakita mo ba king gano kabatak si Abando ngayon? Plus Abando is a better slasher. And Thirdy has zero shooting.

Abando > Thirdy.
        The Gilas can use both of them so why argue who are the better player between the two of them. Both of them are athletic with Rhenz the better 3 point shooter while Thirdy the better slasher..

Comment

• Originally posted by tomcat View Post
          The Gilas can use both of them so why argue who are the better player between the two of them. Both of them are athletic with Rhenz the better 3 point shooter while Thirdy the better slasher..
          He's trolling the people who made comparisons between the two players before lol.

Comment

• Post Game Presscon

Comment

• Abando being ripped doesn’t mean shit if he’s still 160 lbs. He needs to gain a good 20lbs .

Comment

• This Gilas team, as is, will have a tough time against the Thailand team that lost to South Korea by single digits tonight, and even led at halftime.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                  This Gilas team, as is, will have a tough time against the Thailand team that lost to South Korea by single digits tonight, and even led at halftime.
                  No tune ups and limited prep time but still beat the Indonesians by 30. To me this was like Indonesia vs SoKor in Jones cup. a fluke for the thais imo.

Comment

• Nah, they're fine. Sokor just shot poorly.

And Indonesian fans dont differ from us Filipinos. They're calling for the coach's head after embarassing defeats lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nameless View Post
                      Nah, they're fine. Sokor just shot poorly.

And Indonesian fans dont differ from us Filipinos. They're calling for the coach's head after embarassing defeats lol

Very hard questions being asked from Toro during the post-game interview.

"How come Thailand was only able to lose 7 points to Korea?"

Comment

• Who won between Saudi and Syria? And is that Veselin Matic coaching India right now?
                        Originally posted by gideon
                        Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                          Syria won 75-70 in OT.. Syria impress me.. I though they are done already... It seems Qatar will be odd man out there in their group.. unless Qatar's "foreign born local players" improve.. But Saudi keep on fighting.. Like Guam, Saudi needs to continue improve.. I don't know teams like them can also join in Jones Cup..
                          Saudi has been amazing in the qualifiers so far. Qatar... I am under the impression that their Bosnian local players aren't really that good, but I don't know.

I guess no Madanly for Syria since he's already retired from international ball?
                          Originally posted by gideon
                          Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by theD View Post

Abando > Thirdy.
                              He has to show it in competition bro or let he join body building contest. LAST UAAP finals he disappered, xompletely eaten alive by Thirdy. Inspite. Of the buff physique, he was hepd by Ramos and Mamuyac to 3/14 shooting last PCCL.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                                Much better put that game also in November.. pba season already started and maybe some pba guys will not available then.. and for safety concerns na din..
                                For me, it is much better to expose our young players. We need to trust them. I know thailand scared korea. But still, I want our younger guys to have larger role. SBP can always borrow MVP team pba players.Just for leadership.

Maybe Kai is available in march. Gilas special draftees must participate. Thats the reason they are not in pba

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information