This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
    Isaac Go is also currently being groomed by Tab himself to play PF. Problem is that he only has a year to work on this, before he inevitably becomes a center in the PBA.
    one year is enough as he has so many tournaments to burn. now he has PBA D League then later FilOil then UAAP. thats enough time i think. maybe they will join Jones Cup again this year.

i like how Tab making plays for Isaac to increase his market value in the upcomming PBA Draft.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
      Isaac Go is also currently being groomed by Tab himself to play PF. Problem is that he only has a year to work on this, before he inevitably becomes a center in the PBA. If all goes well, best case scenario for him will probably be a bigger Ranidel, with more BBIQ and less, err, "physicality"
      Maikli pa ba yung 1 year. Even “kanto boys” can develop that in 2-3 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
        one year is enough as he has so many tournaments to burn. now he has PBA D League then later FilOil then UAAP. thats enough time i think. maybe they will join Jones Cup again this year.

i like how Tab making plays for Isaac to increase his market value in the upcomming PBA Draft.
        I really hope multiple tournaments will be enough, because based on interviews, they have a long list of things to work on, from his mobility to his post moves to further improving his 3-point shot (or at least becoming more consistent). I mean, the current Isaac Go still has difficulty "powering" his way into the ring, and his 3-point shooting is on and off (ok, the latter applies to all pinoy shooters)

Comment

• Isaac Go will never be a viable stretch 4 in the international level.

He does not have the foot speed. His long term position is a 5 unless he gets faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
            Isaac Go will never be a viable stretch 4 in the international level.

He does not have the foot speed. His long term position is a 5 unless he gets faster.
            Agreed. I don't think a year will be enough to improve that. And I'm thinking his progress on that front will stagnate once he goes pro, since he will most likely be used as a center.

Comment

• Ricci is not a point guard. He'll play with JGDL who's much better playing the point so I'm guessing they'll put him at the 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
                A bigger ranidel? That would be a great international player. Problem is, ranidel was naturally athletic and was a lot quicker than Isaac. He's even slower than Norbert Torres, I think
                Which is why I said "best case scenario", if the plans set by Ateneo on him for his development pan out. But we all know the best case scenario never happens; personally, I'm just hoping for him to be a level or two higher than Belga at worst.

Comment

• Chiu has softer hands compared to Go. The biggest roadblock to Chiu's development is his playing weight which limits his mobility and, in turn, what he can improve on and do on the floor. If he can get his body fat down even further so he can have a leaner frame then later replace that with muscle, I'd think he can reach his full potential.

Ideally, this is how fluid of a shooting form he should be targetting for himself to be an international stretch big. https://www.facebook.com/13409360332...699092?sfns=mo

Comment

• Chui at 18 is miles ahead of Go when he was 18.

Comment

Mark Dickel has been named interim coach. Sigh of relief it's not Tim cone nor arespacochaga.
                      Amen to that. Though I would have preferred Gilas get a permanent coach at the start of the calendar year, I'm still putting money on Voigt being the SBP's permanent choice. Its a good thing he's getting familiarized with the young bloods on the Mighty roster.

Comment

Yep, I prefer Voigt too. TNT has been pretty politicised under Dickel. RR Garcia lost a decent career, terrence Romeo wasn't treated well and now it's Ray parks getting that new TNT hospitality", not saying these were Dickel's doing but it TNT wasn't like that before. Well, at least it's not arespacochaga.
                        The blame should nit be all with Dickel as those players you mentioned are not saintly either, mga pastar maybe except for RR... Romeo has been a nutcase kaya nga nalipat from Northport, Parks has beeb pasuperstar...

Comment

• 1.Kiefer CJ
                          2.Clarkson, Dwight
                          3.Wright,
                          4. AJ, Troy
                          5. Kai, Kouame
                          There are enough core players
                          No need to overly debate about non core players. Let's see how they develop to fill essentially bench non ratation roles (you want system and culture guys for the 9th to 12th, to fit. (they might not be the most talented, but emphasis is role complimentary. Guys who have no issues cheering on the bench
                          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            1.Kiefer CJ
                            2.Clarkson, Dwight
                            3.Wright,
                            4. AJ, Troy
                            5. Kai, Kouame
                            No need to overly debate about non core players. Let's see how they develop to fill essentially bench non ratation roles (you want system and culture guys for the 9th to 12th, to fit. (they might not be the most talented, but emphasis is role complimentary. Guys who have no issues cheering on the bench
                            navarro , daph , balti would do for the last 3

Comment

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence but thrice is already a pattern. And from my count, its a pattern.
                              Maybe there is no place for primadonna in someones team.... It has happend before, with Radjko, players will have mutiny against the coach f they dont get what they want....Foreigners are soo straight forward, sometimes our Pabebe and primadonnas cant take it...

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                                1.Kiefer CJ
                                2.Clarkson, Dwight
                                3.Wright,
                                4. AJ, Troy
                                5. Kai, Kouame
                                I think CJ will never be a PG, he is actually SF in Phil setting but can play SG... So he is shooin at SG to me though... Im not completely sold on Wright... To thin to be a SF, I would rather have Navarro as our Norwood... Wala na ba chance si Martin as local... He should be our starting PG...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information