2019 Batang Gilas U16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
    they seem too young for 2023. hope they pan out, that'll get us set for the next decade

this. remember 19 yr-old giannis getting shackled by norwood in 2014.
    Hmmm. Yeah. Maybe in 2027. Amos and lopez will be. But there are many things that can happen

19 yr old giannis is not that weak. He is just not the focus of the offense. He had limitef touches. And decent minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
      AJ Edu says, "hi!"
      Aj would be 23 in 2023. He is 2 yrs older than Kai

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        Aj would be 23 in 2023. He is 2 yrs older than Kai
        If SBP is thinking forward, my avi should be the centerpiece of the nt program 2023 onwards
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
          If SBP is thinking forward, my avi should be the centerpiece of the nt program 2023 onwards
          Aj and Kai and NP would be the centerpiece obviously. They just need competent guards

Comment

Aj and Kai and NP would be the centerpiece obviously. They just need competent guards
            padrigao, abadiano, fortea

Comment

padrigao, abadiano, fortea

Worst back ourt in fiba u16. They missed more than 60% of their shots.

Comment

• that's too generous, it's more like 80% along with tons of turnovers

Comment

that's too generous, it's more like 80% along with tons of turnovers
                  Hero ball for them. Anyway, i think they are not included for the future anyway.

Our U16 would be a little weaker than the previous one. Without Kai and maybe without Sage. Who is our best big man?

Comment

Hero ball for them. Anyway, i think they are not included for the future anyway.

Our U16 would be a little weaker than the previous one. Without Kai and maybe without Sage. Who is our best big man?
                    Well those parr of the 22 man Batang Gilas U16 pool are, 6-6 Arciaga of LSGH, 6-5 Padrones of FEU, 6-6 Palacielo-NU, 6-7 Gagate-LSGH. At PF, we have 6-4 Laure of NU, 6-5 Amos-Australia and 6-5 Pablo LSHH. At SF: 6-6 Lopez and 6-5 Jordi GDL. These kids are our frontliners...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                      Well those parr of the 22 man Batang Gilas U16 pool are, 6-6 Arciaga of LSGH, 6-5 Padrones of FEU, 6-6 Palacielo-NU, 6-7 Gagate-LSGH. At PF, we have 6-4 Laure of NU, 6-5 Amos-Australia and 6-5 Pablo LSHH. At SF: 6-6 Lopez and 6-5 Jordi GDL. These kids are our frontliners...
                      Oh. No 6'8 and above players. Though I hope they will grow taller. Kai I believe only grew 1 inch in 2 years. So maybe they can be 6'8-6'9. They must know How to be a stretch 4 like Japeth/TROY/Arwind. That's the PF spot for the modern basketball.

Centers must be atleast 6'10-6'11 now. And preferably 7 footers.

Lopez, amos has the highest potential. But they are more suitable as wings. Not familiar on the list of C and Pf. Maybe theybdid not yet made an impact

Comment

• I decided to look up Mason Amos because I’ll admit I haven’t watched him play, I don’t think this guy is a wing.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                          I decided to look up Mason Amos because I’ll admit I haven’t watched him play, I don’t think this guy is a wing.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

https://youtu.be/2iTXaaFAdwQ
                          Maybe stretch 4. Or an agile power forward

Comment

Maybe stretch 4. Or an agile power forward
                            Probably gonna play 4 or 5 for this team considering the frontline isn’t that great.

Comment

Oh. No 6'8 and above players. Though I hope they will grow taller. Kai I believe only grew 1 inch in 2 years. So maybe they can be 6'8-6'9. They must know How to be a stretch 4 like Japeth/TROY/Arwind. That's the PF spot for the modern basketball.

Centers must be atleast 6'10-6'11 now. And preferably 7 footers.

Lopez, amos has the highest potential. But they are more suitable as wings. Not familiar on the list of C and Pf. Maybe theybdid not yet made an impact
                              The bigs (by Philippines standard) are all part of their Jrs team,maybe except Pablo is on their Team B.. Being 15/16, most of the players are 3rd stringers in their team, playing backup to 18/19 year old Kuyas... When Kai was their age, he was abused by NUs frontliner like Javellonar and Quiambao. But where are they now..

Comment

• is mason amos the older or younger brother?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information