2019 Batang Gilas U16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Of course if Sage isn't interested at all to play for the Phi team, then we can't do anything about it. We have no choice but to let go of him & move on. At least SBP people did what they need to do.

Bottomline is, one only regrets on the things that he had failed to do or didn't do enough.
    Maybe Sbp should scout 13 years old or younger. It's hard when the recruiting player is 15.
    We only discivered Sage when he is 15. I saw a video where he is only a 13 year old kid and plays basketball. It's dissappointing we cannot scout him earlier

Comment

Of course if Sage isn't interested at all to play for the Phi team, then we can't do anything about it. We have no choice but to let go of him & move on. At least SBP people did what they need to do.

Bottomline is, one only regrets on the things that he had failed to do or didn't do enough.
      If his career didn't pan out expect him to play in the Philippines where he can earn millions while dominating midgets and say obnoxious things like how adobo has always been his favorite food and say tagalog phrases like "mahal ko kayo".

Comment

well even if his parents agree they will still need to produce documents if im
        mistaken is if one of the parents is still filipino citizen when sage was born?not sure.
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
          Maybe Sbp should scout 13 years old or younger. It's hard when the recruiting player is 15.
          We only discivered Sage when he is 15. I saw a video where he is only a 13 year old kid and plays basketball. It's dissappointing we cannot scout him earlier
          we do have nbtc for that. slowly and surely it helped scouting potential recruits.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• I watched the NBL last night against Pampanga vs Mandaluyong I saw a lot teenager boys watching the game and I saw at least more than two dozen kids stand at least 6'5- 6'6..I guest they want to audition for Pampanga Delta because governor Delta Pineda watched the game

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
              we do have nbtc for that. slowly and surely it helped scouting potential recruits.
              I hope we discver a jalen green talent willing to play for philippines. There's no way they can crack up the roster of dream team usa( Lebron,curry,etc). Fil Am needs to realize that. Gilas will give them more exposure.( Just like how gilas impact Aj edu and panopio, they are scouted because of gilas)

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                I hope we discver a jalen green talent willing to play for philippines. There's no way they can crack up the roster of dream team usa( Lebron,curry,etc). Fil Am needs to realize that. Gilas will give them more exposure.( Just like how gilas impact Aj edu and panopio, they are scouted because of gilas)
                thats one of the goals of nbtc. hopefully we get to discover more.

Comment

• is the Demisana kid playing? I hope he could grow up to around 6'9-6'11 and play like Dario Saric Or Danilo Gallinari
                  Last edited by Alex07; 01-06-2020, 03:08 PM.
                  "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Why is it up to now, we don't have a separate or own thread for Sage?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                      is the Demisana kid playing? I hope he could grow up to around 6'9-6'11 and play like Dario Saric Or Danilo Gallinari
                      wow. pede bang play like a 6'6 Yoyoy Villamin muna

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                        wow. pede bang play like a 6'6 Yoyoy Villamin muna
                        Wag lang 6'6 na Jimmy Santos although we think if Jimmy plays seriously he'll be a decent player,but not just good enough
                        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Wag lang 6'6 na Jimmy Santos although we think if Jimmy plays seriously he'll be a decent player,but not just good enough
                          lol jimmy was a muscled guy way back but it turns into a tummy heheh.

Comment

is the Demisana kid playing? I hope he could grow up to around 6'9-6'11 and play like Dario Saric Or Danilo Gallinari
                            Based on demisana skill set, he will grown likely a Don Ramon or jun limpot type or hakeem olajowon type of player

Comment

• Basically, we have the materials now to be competitive, It's up to the SBP how to enhance this materials. The problem of height is slowly being solved by the arrival of tall players. The one lacking is a pure shooter. Like a more athletic Allan Caidic. Imagine an Allan Caidic with Japeth athleticism with a 6'5. above height. We already solved height problem. We just need to solve the lack of shooters problem.

Comment

• how can we have 6'5 shooters if coaches always force them to play as paint-protecting PF/Cs?
                                “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information