He just redeemed himself.
        He sure did

Comment

• and the clutch D on james. great game
          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• One of the best games ever!

Comment

• Really good game. Like it! I think the crucial mistake was again not having fouled Calathes at the end of normal time. Calathes was coordinating the team very well, great passer. Its really sad for him to be such a bad shooter, he would be in the nba for sure with his passing skills.

CSKA lives and dies with mike james. Considering how james ticks its quite troublesome. Good game of Mitoglou, grabbed some important rebounds. Defensively a very solid game again, was dominating trash voigtmann in the first half. I am still convinces he is very limited though. Never mind good game and pao was lucky again with the last 3 point shot of Calagoat.

Comment

• Again a 100 points game of Efes. This machine is unstoppable right now even without dunston. Need to watch the repetition.

Comment

• james is a great player but calathes in on a completely another level. and his bad shooting is something we all know,if he could shoot he would be an all star in the nba. 22points,17 assists,1(i will type that. ONE) mistake and great defence.

anyway,a great win for us cause we got closer to the HCA winning at a team with the same target with us. great game overall
                  Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                    james is a great player but calathes in on a completely another level. and his bad shooting is something we all know,if he could shoot he would be an all star in the nba. 22points,17 assists,1(i will type that. ONE) mistake and great defence.

anyway,a great win for us cause we got closer to the HCA winning at a team with the same target with us. great game overall
                    Dont get carried away. Allstar in the nba hahahahahahhahaha

Comment

• I said that PAO with Pitino would be a very dangerous team (Pedoulakis is a disaster), and I am right. With Maccabi's injuries, and CSKA without Clyburn, they are the favourites to grab the 4rth place.

What a game by Konstantinos Mitoglou! A player I have been following since the start of the season. He has a great potential!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        Dont get carried away. Allstar in the nba hahahahahahhahaha
                        imagine that close to that level are guys like evan fournier or bledsoe. yes calathes with a decent (i mean 35% at 3s and 70% at ft) shooting ability would have been a starter in 85% of the nba teams. same way rubio can play in the nba,so does calathes (which he proved he can do at young age anyway)
                        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                          imagine that close to that level are guys like evan fournier or bledsoe. yes calathes with a decent (i mean 35% at 3s and 70% at ft) shooting ability would have been a starter in 85% of the nba teams. same way rubio can play in the nba,so does calathes (which he proved he can do at young age anyway)
                          Being starter in the nba and being all star are two different thing. He is way too slow for that but Rubio is a good comparison with a decent shot of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                            I’m not sure this is exclusive to Greek teams. I think it’s a trait of all fans whose teams have had big success in the past. I can only think Real and Laso as an exception but I could very well be completely wrong :P
                            Laso has been criticized a lot, but he relies on his team and we only look players on the market for the injuries. The only player who has left the team during a season, was Maciulis. 1 in 9 years.

Comment

• Great game against PAO! Congrats to the winners/ But I really enjoyed the game. Calathes just overplayed himsalf
                              As fof CSKA, we badly need one more player on the 3 position/ Hilliard is simly awful, playing worse game after game. One more good plyer and we'll be a sure F-4 contender.

Comment

• Congrats to PAO fans. Incredible performances for both Calathes and Mitoglou. If Nick can make his shots more consistent he would be a beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information