2019 Southeast Asian Games (Nov 30-Dec 11, 2019) Manila/Subic/Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trig View Post
    what was the team that almost beat Tab-led seagames? thai?
    That Thai team was a veteran-laden squad who bullied and outsmarted our Cadets. If not for our guards' skills and Kuya Marcus we would've lost that game. We had no answer for Wutipong Dasom
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
      That Thai team was a veteran-laden squad who bullied and outsmarted our Cadets. If not for our guards' skills and Kuya Marcus we would've lost that game. We had no answer for Wutipong Dasom
      we were lucky that time. that team led by tab had so many problems i think they only had 2 weeks of practice.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• just goes to show that SEA games gold will only be in the bag if we prepare adequately. Gone are the days when we win the gold just by sending any team.
        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by cuec View Post
          If the PBA will send their best basketball players to form the team for SEA Games. Since there are no particular eligibility issues except for only 1 naturalized player per team.
          OT:
          Trike Gutierrez should also form the best pinoy team possible with Abed,Gabbi,Kuku,Tims,DJ. Malaysia will come out strong with Midone,Moon,Ohaiyo,Mushi,XNova. Just super excited for this event lol
          Maybe in Esports Phil. may politics narin... There are about 15 players who can represent our country that would easily take the gold sa Dota 2, TI9 TNC predator(kuku, eyyou, tims, gabbi, armel) sure na gold dyan ei.

Comment

• I think we have the same problem in basketball as in e sports. Are the TNC boys willing to play in a non-bearing tournament such the SEAG? I mean its' not part of the pro circuit...
            And IIRC the TNC boys and the other Pinoy pros were already directly invited to the pool. SIBOL was created to fill the missing spots.
            -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Glad to hear we are still a powerhouse in Dota. Never played the game but that win against G2 got me excited when I first saw it in youtube. Hopefully we can do the same things in other games

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                Glad to hear we are still a powerhouse in Dota. Never played the game but that win against G2 got me excited when I first saw it in youtube. Hopefully we can do the same things in other games
                Yes we are still a powerhouse. I believe we have produced the most DotA 2 players (outside the Chinese of course) to play in TI (world cup of dota). But a possible super team from malaysia, singapore and even indonesia can pull off an upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                  Depends on what team we send. With Bowles we can never tell.
                  Bowles & Toroman in the side of Indonesia would be an interesting challenge for our team.
                  "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Does anyone have any insight what the best possible indonesian team would look like including ineligibles?

Comment

• Standhardinger, Pringle lead 24-man Gilas pool of PBA, college players for SEA Games

Panlilio didn’t mention all the members of the pool but rattled off names such as Christian Standhardinger and Stanley Pringle, and collegiate standouts Thirdy Ravena and Isaac Go during an ambush interview held after Tuesday’s SBP press conference at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

Gregorio said it was SBP chairman emeritus Manny V. Pangilinan who insisted that the SEA Games team should be a mixture of PBA and college players.

=====================
                      Maybe its 4 players each from ateneo core + up core + pba

thirdy
                      go
                      navarro
                      nieto

jgdl
                      jgdl
                      ricci
                      kobe

CS
                      pring
                      Troy
                      Erram

Comment

• lol UAAP will not release their players during the season unless they are dying from consumption
                        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Good to know MVP is on our side in terms of the pool. Doesn’t the UAAP season end or at least part of it when the Sea games roll around?

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                            Good to know MVP is on our side in terms of the pool. Doesn’t the UAAP season end or at least part of it when the Sea games roll around?
                            around prolly 1st or early 2nd week november
                            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• should be 6 from college and 6 from pba..
                              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Hmm.. Kai, Go, Thirdy, Ricci, Matt... Greg, Standhardinger, Marcio, Wright, Pringle
                                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information