Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the allegation of the wife is true, Calvinnis really a mess, and has no right to play in the PBA. No team or organization would like to be associated with a wife beater...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
      if the allegation of the wife is true, Calvinnis really a mess, and has no right to play in the PBA. No team or organization would like to be associated with a wife beater...
      and his fans/defenders are defending and justified calvin's deeds to death. goodness gracious! ganito na ba kakitid ang utak ng mga filipino ngayon? (trans: yes, we are living in an inverted world and i am here in a strange society).

his playing stint in ncaa was already a caveat for pba teams whether or not they will get calvin. he has already a reputation wayback in his college days. his alaska stint also serves caveat on phoenix before getting calvin. prior to phx's stint, calvin was serving his 6-game fiba suspension - the most among the suspended players. now, their campaign is now suffering because of calvin.
      Last edited by ja.he; 07-28-2019, 12:33 AM.
      Attack
      defend
      Unite

Comment

• Yikes what a mess..

Comment

• The mess that the children all young that will suffer...
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Fans should really move on from Abueva, if that guy does hurt people from his inner circle especially his family, then the guy does not have any conscience whatsoever on hurting his coplayers. I hope this guy gets banned permanently. Madami pang up and coming na darating na small forwards, Munzon, Paras, adams, gray, dwight ramos, thirdy ravena etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
              Fans should really move on from Abueva, if that guy does hurt people from his inner circle especially his family, then the guy does not have any conscience whatsoever on hurting his coplayers. I hope this guy gets banned permanently. Madami pang up and coming na darating na small forwards, Munzon, Paras, adams, gray, dwight ramos, thirdy ravena etc.
              Taller too hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                and his fans/defenders are defending and justified calvin's deeds to death. goodness gracious! ganito na ba kakitid ang utak ng mga filipino ngayon? (trans: yes, we are living in an inverted world and i am here in a strange society).

his playing stint in ncaa was already a caveat for pba teams whether or not they will get calvin. he has already a reputation wayback in his college days. his alaska stint also serves caveat on phoenix before getting calvin. prior to phx's stint, calvin was serving his 6-game fiba suspension - the most among the suspended players. now, their campaign is now suffering because of calvin.
                Have you read the comments? My God sakit sa ulo. They're saying Calvin should play in the MPBL instead because the PBA is full of imports and fil ams anyway (as if Calvin isn't one) and the PBA doesn't side with Pinoys. Or the ones questioning Calvin hiding from his baby mamas. Madali lang daw makita si Calvin pumunta lang sa venue ng mga laro. Some are even commending Calvin for shacking up with Vice. Di bale na daw mamakla basta may maiuwi sa pamilya. They're like anonymous only 1000 times worse

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                  Have you read the comments? My God sakit sa ulo. They're saying Calvin should play in the MPBL instead because the PBA is full of imports and fil ams anyway (as if Calvin isn't one) and the PBA doesn't side with Pinoys. Or the ones questioning Calvin hiding from his baby mamas. Madali lang daw makita si Calvin pumunta lang sa venue ng mga laro. Some are even commending Calvin for shacking up with Vice. Di bale na daw mamakla basta may maiuwi sa pamilya. They're like anonymous only 1000 times worse
                  you will just have headaches because this is the norm of pinoy society.. that marital issue of calvin many people having the same issue and somehow relate to calvin..still in the end they work on every penny for their family to feed yun na yata ang coping mechanism .ng iba magakasubsob sa trabaho. I think Calvin should help himself not only for his betterment but for his livelihood as well
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                    you will just have headaches because this is the norm of pinoy society.. that marital issue of calvin many people having the same issue and somehow relate to calvin..still in the end they work on every penny for their family to feed yun na yata ang coping mechanism .ng iba magakasubsob sa trabaho. I think Calvin should help himself not only for his betterment but for his livelihood as well
                    Sometimes the reasoning and the opinions of other are just so beyond logic and common sense... How could we condone domestic violence and child abuse...

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                      If we gauge the trade of the big men to their new teams; Tautua to Northport, Erram to NLEX and Almazan to Meralco, so far only Northport gained from the trade. As Tautua finally got out of his cage and has showed his true potential.

JP Erram was having an All-Star year with Blackwater before the trade. After 2 conferences, his performance dipped as his new team NLEX failed to advance to the playoffs.

For Almazan and Meralco, it has just been one conference after the Bolts acquired Almazan, who is coming off an injury. I would reserve my judgement on the Almazan acquisition for another conference.
                      Guys so far what could be the draft order next year? I think Meralco's pick would be with ROS because of the almazan trade and it would be a high pick because of meralco underperforming so far. I really want ROS to get a Mckinney or a Michael Williams. They deserve to get a high quality franchise player since I think Nambatac and Mocon are on the same tier as Amer and Newsome meaning good pillars but not enough to really be a leader of the team.

For Alaska, I want them to get Isaac Go, it would be a match made in heaven.

For NLEX, hopefully they don't get into politics and pick Thirdy. Joshua Munzon is the superior talent hopefully Yeng sees that as well.

For Columbia Dyip, this is were I want Thirdy to end up. He fits in the mold of the identity so far of Columbia, gritty blue collar players. Thirdy and Perez would be a sight to see.

As for TNT I know they don't have a pick, but if somehow ROS manages to get Mikh Mckninney. This is the team the Michael Williams would fit the most and a fitting one as well to go get the next in line for Jayson Castro's torch after the failed experiments in (Alas, RR Garcia, Terrence Romeo). TNT is another high level lead guard away from consistently beating SMB and Ginebra in any conferences. Plus Michael Williams is a flashy like terrence romeo, but he knows to incoporate those skills in a team-first set up.

Lastly, Jayson Brickman, I want him to end up with Blackwater. As much as I love Roi Sumang, been a fan since UE days, his mentality is and will always be to score. In crunch time aris Dimaunahan cannot constantly rely on him and even uses the over the hill cortez because of the court savyness he provides. Brickman would be a younger version and will help orchastrate whatever system aris would be inplementing. Plus another playmaker will help alleviate the pressure on misis Pabebe Ray Parks jr.

Those players on those teams next year would surely help in balancing the teams in PBA. Not totally balance, but it would be very competitive that upsets would almost happen game in and game out.

Ps: Kobe paras, adams or gray in Phoenix to replace mr. Wifebeater. Also sets up a good tandem with matt wright on the wings.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
                        Guys so far what could be the draft order next year? I think Meralco's pick would be with ROS because of the almazan trade and it would be a high pick because of meralco underperforming so far. I really want ROS to get a Mckinney or a Michael Williams. They deserve to get a high quality franchise player since I think Nambatac and Mocon are on the same tier as Amer and Newsome meaning good pillars but not enough to really be a leader of the team.

For Alaska, I want them to get Isaac Go, it would be a match made in heaven.

For NLEX, hopefully they don't get into politics and pick Thirdy. Joshua Munzon is the superior talent hopefully Yeng sees that as well.

For Columbia Dyip, this is were I want Thirdy to end up. He fits in the mold of the identity so far of Columbia, gritty blue collar players. Thirdy and Perez would be a sight to see.

As for TNT I know they don't have a pick, but if somehow ROS manages to get Mikh Mckninney. This is the team the Michael Williams would fit the most and a fitting one as well to go get the next in line for Jayson Castro's torch after the failed experiments in (Alas, RR Garcia, Terrence Romeo). TNT is another high level lead guard away from consistently beating SMB and Ginebra in any conferences. Plus Michael Williams is a flashy like terrence romeo, but he knows to incoporate those skills in a team-first set up.

Lastly, Jayson Brickman, I want him to end up with Blackwater. As much as I love Roi Sumang, been a fan since UE days, his mentality is and will always be to score. In crunch time aris Dimaunahan cannot constantly rely on him and even uses the over the hill cortez because of the court savyness he provides. Brickman would be a younger version and will help orchastrate whatever system aris would be inplementing. Plus another playmaker will help alleviate the pressure on misis Pabebe Ray Parks jr.

Those players on those teams next year would surely help in balancing the teams in PBA. Not totally balance, but it would be very competitive that upsets would almost happen game in and game out.

Ps: Kobe paras, adams or gray in Phoenix to replace mr. Wifebeater. Also sets up a good tandem with matt wright on the wings.
                        great assessment

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                          July 8 pinipilit niya akong galawin, dinudugo ako sabi ko hindi pwede kasi makukunan ako ayaw kong mawalan ng anak,” she said.
                          if marital rape (People v Jumawan) was consummated,it would mean 20 years or more (reclusion perpetua).
                          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                            have you read the comments? My god sakit sa ulo. They're saying calvin should play in the mpbl instead because the pba is full of imports and fil ams anyway (as if calvin isn't one) and the pba doesn't side with pinoys. Or the ones questioning calvin hiding from his baby mamas. Madali lang daw makita si calvin pumunta lang sa venue ng mga laro. Some are even commending calvin for shacking up with vice. Di bale na daw mamakla basta may maiuwi sa pamilya. they're like anonymous only 1000 times worse

hahahahahaahaha

Comment

• those who still prefer the pba to be filled with pure homegrown filipinos are hypocrites, first of all theyre siding with a fil am himself(Calvin) and second, if theyre really adamant about that then they shouldnt watch the NBA then, why would they bother cheering for non filipinos diba?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                                those who still prefer the pba to be filled with pure homegrown filipinos are hypocrites, first of all theyre siding with a fil am himself(Calvin) and second, if theyre really adamant about that then they shouldnt watch the NBA then, why would they bother cheering for non filipinos diba?
                                they have no clue that calvin abueva sweeney is a fil am..
                                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information