This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    nah, I'm not falling for that game. One does not have to be better than the other. if you insist, the cop-out answer is Larkin is better for Efes, De Colo is better for Fener.

We know no one is good until they sign with Fener.
    Larkin had an outstanding year with Baksonia too, that's why were disappointed in the beginning. Later, well, he was unstoppable in the right time. I even felt bad for Vesely at times.
    it's of course not an insult to compare him to any elite guard in the EL.
    He was good at Baskonia but not an outstanding performance. He could not selected even second euroleague team. Efes performance is great but insist of only last 3 months. That doensnt make you better than 5 years consistent top guard of eurolegue.( 4 time first euroegue team, one time sezond euroleague team ) Especially defining Larkin-Nando comparison as an insult to Larkin haha are we talking about Harden ???

These 3 months great performance mostly against Barca ( who deosnt have any good defensive bigman ) or Fener ( all big men were injured). That doent make you better than two times MVP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      Even asking is an insult for Larkin.
      I have replied this msg as "God, pls show some mercy to this kid." but it s being deleted. No any bad or harmful words inside, may i know who the admin is and why he deleted such kind humour msg?
      I find this msg more arrogant then mine.

Comment

nah, I'm not falling for that game. One does not have to be better than the other. if you insist, the cop-out answer is Larkin is better for Efes, De Colo is better for Fener.

We know no one is good until they sign with Fener.
        Larkin had an outstanding year with Baksonia too, that's why were disappointed in the beginning. Later, well, he was unstoppable in the right time. I even felt bad for Vesely at times.
        it's of course not an insult to compare him to any elite guard in the EL.
        What's your problem with Fenerbahçe? Nobody here will claim Nando De Colo is not a good player, i am sure on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
          Any rumours about Milano and Milos?
          My guess is we will have no rumours about Milano this summer... only "done.deals"
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Nando De Colo to Fenerbahçe is now official. Great transfer IMO. We desperately needed someone who can change the flow of the game.

Comment

• Nikola Figo signed 3+1

Comment

• Alec Peters zu Efes. Keeping Pleiss and signin with Alec what efes trying to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Sport View Post
                  What's your problem with Fenerbahçe? Nobody here will claim Nando De Colo is not a good player, i am sure on that.
                  what are you talking about? you may have a problem with reading comprehension.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by punch2k View Post
                    Alec Peters zu Efes. Keeping Pleiss and signin with Alec what efes trying to do?
                    this is some management magic on Efes's part; replacing Motum with an even worse player.
                    Let's sign Dee Bost if Larkin leaves.

Comment

• Chacho to Malaga?
                      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
                        He was good at Baskonia but not an outstanding performance. He could not selected even second euroleague team. Efes performance is great but insist of only last 3 months. That doensnt make you better than 5 years consistent top guard of eurolegue.( 4 time first euroegue team, one time sezond euroleague team ) Especially defining Larkin-Nando comparison as an insult to Larkin haha are we talking about Harden ???

These 3 months great performance mostly against Barca ( who deosnt have any good defensive bigman ) or Fener ( all big men were injured). That doent make you better than two times MVP.
                        Don't pull me into another imaginary quarrel please. I praise De Colo quite highly actually, and I said I won't discuss if Larkin is better than De Colo.

Larkin has just been much better than you give him credit for. and this is typical of you until they sign for Fener.

Comment

• Signing Alec Peters could be bad move, but last season showed that Ataman transfers are strange but successful through time
                          After all, if Larkin is gone then doesn't make much difference is Motum or Peters because it will be hard job to maintain same line of success whoever come instead of him

Comment

this is some management magic on Efes's part; replacing Motum with an even worse player.
                            Let's sign Dee Bost if Larkin leaves.
                            Ha, I thought you'd want the return of Josh Adams!

Comment

• I am a Fener fan but as I said before De Colo came to Fener, Larkin is the best EL player in this moment imo. But if I have to choice one player who I want in Fener that would be De Colo. He is the best pure SG in EL and we need that after two years wihout such type of player.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                                Chacho to Malaga?
                                I can't believe that Chacho will play in the EuroCup
                                2022/2023:
                                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information