No announcement yet.

Remy Martin: Russell Westbrook of the Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol if pringle and cs are not that good we might see them in Philippine colleges ala louie brill and ahem Gregory Fuentes Slaughter as nardy is getting in touch with them.ever since they are teenagers..if alam lang ng ibners noon that u16 rule is strictly implemented.. they already do their actions back then..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
      lol if pringle and cs are not that good we might see them in Philippine colleges ala louie brill and ahem Gregory Fuentes Slaughter as nardy is getting in touch with them.ever since they are teenagers..if alam lang ng ibners noon that u16 rule is strictly implemented.. they already do their actions back then..
      Yes pag medyo bano... puede sa FIBa he he, but seriously if they were not that good , their passport will be processed by the Philippine school, pag ganoon... OK sa FIBA yun , cause acquistion of citizenship as a minor ( 18 yr old freshman) is based on decision to live while studying and playing in the Phil ( parang si Tuffin)
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
        lol if pringle and cs are not that good we might see them in Philippine colleges ala louie brill and ahem Gregory Fuentes Slaughter as nardy is getting in touch with them.ever since they are teenagers..if alam lang ng ibners noon that u16 rule is strictly implemented.. they already do their actions back then..
        The Hagop rule was only strictly implemented in 2011 during Fiba Asia saga of Lassiter... For sure had their been Hagop before that Slaughter would have gotten his. Actually he got his passport albeit belatedly during his stay with UV. Nadelay lang ang pag process for his eligibilty after GS had a falling out with MVP group when he applied for Draft in 2013 and went to GSM (MVP urging him to stay for one more year in amateurs, play for Gilas and apply in 2014 when MVP group had the number 1 pick). All along t SBP thought Slaughter was eligible already due to the grandfathers rule that all players who played in Fiba competition prior to 2011 are already classified as local or so SBP had tnought...
        Last edited by sajubeads; 06-17-2019, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Which begs the question of, is SBP already processing the papers of teenagers and readily exemptable Ron Harper Jr, Jeron Artest and Carl Ballungay? Mga anak na nga NBA players yang sina Artest at Harper, tinulugan pa ng SBP. I mean when is SBP going to process their papers in 2023?Granting these kids are already Fiba ineligible, but by having their passport right now, SBP can use these guys for 3 on 3,or can ask for exemption in their behalf.. Kaya nga, it would have prudent for SBP to include any of the 3 as a Naturalized ineligible for our U19 team, their playing for Youth team can be used as a basis for exemption or outright classification as local such as in the case of Wright and or Torres...

Comment

• if case is similar to like Greg , even if he didn't get passport before 16, i think that's reasonably exemptable. It's consisent naman with the principle of the u16 rule.. (acquistion of citizenship as a minor for normal purposes (study, living etc)
            Last edited by analyzed; 06-17-2019, 02:13 AM.
            NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
              Which begs the question of, is SBP already processing the papers of teenagers and readily exemptable Ron Harper Jr, Jeron Artest and Carl Ballungay? .
              $$$ , budget yung problema.. sa Pinas yung pera is driven by the teams wanting to win ( schools) in this case , sobrang tanda na for PBA... so if the benefactor will be rewarded with his team interest.. meron kang budget...

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                $$$ , budget yung problema.. sa Pinas yung pera is driven by the teams wanting to win ( schools) in this case , sobrang tanda na for PBA... so if the benefactor will be rewarded with his team interest.. meron kang budget...
                Processing for papers of Exemptable or Filfor players is peanuts compared to the salries of NP like Blatche

Comment

• So Dwight Ramos could be exemptable ,now that he will be playing for ADMU, even if he got his passport after 16

Comment

So Dwight Ramos could be exemptable ,now that he will be playing for ADMU, even if he got his passport after 16
                    dwight got his prior to age 16
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Processing for papers of Exemptable or Filfor players is peanuts compared to the salries of NP like Blatche
                      While true you still need to get budget funding approval, try asking for $5k lawyer processing fee for a 16 year old kid like Andrew de LA Cruz (sino yun..?) that's just an example of a fake unknown name to the person who will give money.. Bakit ako gagastos sa ganoon

Comment

really? how much would it cost for processing?
                        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• getting a lawyer to assist you in getting your papers done is not as easy as you think and it will cost you a lot.. and some just LOL about it? that hurts to me..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                            getting a lawyer to assist you in getting your papers done is not as easy as you think and it will cost you a lot.. and some just LOL about it? that hurts to me..
                            Hey man, clearly the guy you are talking to is one of the top and most experienced lawyers in the country. I wouldn’t question him. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                              Hey man, clearly the guy you are talking to is one of the top and most experienced lawyers in the country. I wouldn’t question him. haha
                              i don't care. he doesn't have an idea. if he has, he shouldn't LOL about it.. based on experience my friend.. my parents pay big to an immigration lawyer. plus everything. tapos LOL mo lang?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                                i don't care. he doesn't have an idea. if he has, he shouldn't LOL about it.. based on experience my friend.. my parents pay big to an immigration lawyer. plus everything. tapos LOL mo lang?
                                That was sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information