This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    Sazanov is giving and giving reliable info, that gets official after. Siva is drawing more interest from clubs, than media is announcing, but if he is not going to good EL team, I doubt he will leave Alba for CZ. Kavaliauskas is leaving Zalgiris, we are searching for PF/C position player, wanted RaShawn Thomas, but his perfomance in PO rised his salary too much for player, that won't be one of the main ones. So Zalgiris is on the market for 2 more player - main PG and backup PF/C. Any suggestions?
    Is Lekavicius zu Zalgiris done? What about Leo? Is he staying? So if Zalgiris gets another guard the 1-2 rotation has 6-7 players. Westermann, Lekavicius, Walkup, Grigonis, Milaknis, NEW PG, Jokubaitis/any other youngster.

You guys def need one quality big, but SF position is a concern as well. Currently there is only Ulanovas. I know Saras likes to play Grigonis/Milaknis at 3, but I think a bigger guy is needed there. Kuzminskas would be perfect add. What's the latest on him?

IMO, this should be quite competitive roster

Backcourt: Westermann, Lekavicius, Grigonis, Milaknis, Walkup, another PG/SG
    Frontcourt: Ulanovas, Kuzminskas, Hayes, Jankunas, Landale, Geben, another PF/C
    +youngsters

Maybe I should have posted it in Zalgiris thread..

Comment

• Originally posted by tauri View Post
      Is Lekavicius zu Zalgiris done? What about Leo? Is he staying? So if Zalgiris gets another guard the 1-2 rotation has 6-7 players. Westermann, Lekavicius, Walkup, Grigonis, Milaknis, NEW PG, Jokubaitis/any other youngster.

You guys def need one quality big, but SF position is a concern as well. Currently there is only Ulanovas. I know Saras likes to play Grigonis/Milaknis at 3, but I think a bigger guy is needed there. Kuzminskas would be perfect add. What's the latest on him?

+youngsters

Milaknis usually plays at 3
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by tauri View Post

+youngsters

Lithuanian media is still afraid to say, that it is done deal, but reporters about a month ago were already saying, that we agreed. In SF, there will be Ulanovas and Milaknis, no one else. Our biggest strength will be guards - Grigonis, Lekavičius, Leo, new PG, Walkup should have a breakout. Ulanovas should be a leader as well. Big men will be more of an X factor, as they will be young, but very very promising. I'm happy with what is going on for now. Really happy. Those 3 names - Landale, Hayes and Lekavičius were on my list on the top, so yeah, that's nice.

Comment

Lithuanian media is still afraid to say, that it is done deal, but reporters about a month ago were already saying, that we agreed. In SF, there will be Ulanovas and Milaknis, no one else. Our biggest strength will be guards - Grigonis, Lekavičius, Leo, new PG, Walkup should have a breakout. Ulanovas should be a leader as well. Big men will be more of an X factor, as they will be young, but very very promising. I'm happy with what is going on for now. Really happy. Those 3 names - Landale, Hayes and Lekavičius were on my list on the top, so yeah, that's nice.
          What is Lithuanian media saying about Kuzminskas? Is he still consulting his next destination with his wife?

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
            Tarik Black to reportedly sign 1.4M extension with Maccabi Tel Aviv
            The deal includes an NBA opt-out clause that Black can exercise until July 15th.
            good new.waiting for caloiaro confirm, kane-pago new team name

Comment

• New News about Maccabi :

Staying - Wilbekin, Zoosman, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Avdija, Black, Cohen .
              Leaving - Pargo, O'Bryant, Roll .
              Unknown Situation - Tyus, Caloiaro

New Players - Nate Wolters, official announcement next week .

The big target for the summer is - Omri Casspi .
              if he wont find he contract in the NBA, he 100% will sign with Maccabi .

another big target - TOP Poing guard .
              Malcolm Delaney? Brad Wanamaker? we still dont know, but a BIG name for sure .

the roster will look like this :
              1. Top PG, Wolters .
              2. Wilbekin, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Zoosman .
              3. Casspi, Caloiaro\Combo Forward, Avdija .
              4. PF, Cohen .
              5. Black, Center, Amare Stoudemire(??)

If Tyus will stay maybe Maccabi will add guard for the 2 (like Hollins) instead of a foreigner Center
              we will know everything In a better way in the upcoming days .
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Sazanov is giving and giving reliable info, that gets official after. Siva is drawing more interest from clubs, than media is announcing, but if he is not going to good EL team, I doubt he will leave Alba for CZ. Kavaliauskas is leaving Zalgiris, we are searching for PF/C position player, wanted RaShawn Thomas, but his perfomance in PO rised his salary too much for player, that won't be one of the main ones. So Zalgiris is on the market for 2 more player - main PG and backup PF/C. Any suggestions?
                siva is probably going to panathinaikos. pitino will probably stay and this will make siva much easier to happen. he was his player in college as well. other than that i agree that siva wont leave alba to sign for red star. after all alba is a better team
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• I read Keith Langford will leave Pana maybe for a other Euroleague Team, the reason: he want more playing time and a bigger role.
                  I can´t really understand he played 20min in average euroleague and he will be 36years in September and looking to have a bigger role now. It´s maybe fake news...
                  source: talkbasket.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                    I read Keith Langford will leave Pana maybe for a other Euroleague Team, the reason: he want more playing time and a bigger role.
                    I can´t really understand he played 20min in average euroleague and he will be 36years in September and looking to have a bigger role now. It´s maybe fake news...
                    source: talkbasket.net
                    I think he just has that scorer mentality and is used to being the focus of the offense. He said all the right things during the season and did what was asked of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                      siva is probably going to panathinaikos. pitino will probably stay and this will make siva much easier to happen. he was his player in college as well. other than that i agree that siva wont leave alba to sign for red star. after all alba is a better team
                      Glad to know you can see the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                        Glad to know you can see the future.
                        He can´t, neither can Peyton Siva, so we are talking about the status quo and nothing else. Based on that I can´t imagine Siva leaving Alba Berlin - most likely with Aito as a coach - for Crvena Zvedza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                          I think he just has that scorer mentality and is used to being the focus of the offense. He said all the right things during the season and did what was asked of him.
                          I got your point and he really played very unselfish for a player with his background. Very commendable! But have You ever seen a player 36 years old in Euroleague who is first choice of the offence.
                          Not even navarro could be this at this age. But anyway if he want to leave, the door is open, maybe he will regret like when he move to China.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
                            He can´t, neither can Peyton Siva, so we are talking about the status quo and nothing else. Based on that I can´t imagine Siva leaving Alba Berlin - most likely with Aito as a coach - for Crvena Zvedza.
                            I don't know nothing about Siva but he said Alba is a better team, so I suppose he know what will happen on summer a which team will be better.

Comment

I don't know nothing about Siva but he said Alba is a better team, so I suppose he know what will happen on summer a which team will be better.
                              The bottom line: All about money
                              2022/2023:
                              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

He was wrong as I tried to point out, but maybe failed. You guys always perform in Euroleague, that´s what I have learned about the last couple of years. I just wanted to point out that right now, also including this season, Alba Berlin has imo more arguments (biggest one is Aito) on their side than Crvena Zvezda.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information