This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    One distinction: Erden and Savas was not garbage. they were actually pretty good. They in time turned into garbage because they didn't have to work hard, the (huge sums of) money was coming regardless. that is the issue with foreign player quotas, local talent lose motivation to improve beyond a threshold.
    Savas had always pick and roll weakness. He moves like a pregnant cow. Semih is good but not motivated to play club basketball. He could easily make it to a Euroleague roster but nobody trusts hik anymore because he is an injury prone as well as his lack of motivation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
      Apparently he will be the second best paid player in Spain. Wonder what CSKA offered him?
      Tied with AyĆ³n, but the mexican will not renew. Davies will earn a bit less (between 1.6 and 1.8 M).

The ranking next season will be : 1-Llull, 2-Higgins, 3- Randolph, 4-Davies.

About De Colo and RM, any info a side Loncar? I dont know what to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        Tied with AyĆ³n, but the mexican will not renew. Davies will earn a bit less (between 1.6 and 1.8 M).

The ranking next season will be : 1-Llull, 2-Higgins, 3- Randolph, 4-Davies.

About De Colo and RM, any info a side Loncar? I dont know what to say.
        lol is llull top earner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          lol is llull top earner?
          The contract was signed when he was the MVP, and best and most clucht player in the Euroleague. All this before he broke the knee.

Comment

• Isn't it about the time to open new Thread of 2019/20?
            2022/2023:
            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Sloukas could be close to end up in Barcelona, replacing Thomas Heurtel, who has a bad relationship with Pesic.

Seems that Joventut is going to do a huge offer to Laprovittola for keeping him.

If what I wrote above happens, Real Madrid will try to sign Thomas Heurtel. SƔnchez Blas info.

Comment

Sloukas could be close to end up in Barcelona, replacing Thomas Heurtel, who has a bad relationship with Pesic.

Seems that Joventut is going to do a huge offer to Laprovittola for keeping him.

If what I wrote above happens, Real Madrid will try to sign Thomas Heurtel. SƔnchez Blas info.
                Is someone left to Fener?
                2022/2023:
                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                  Is someone left to Fener?
                  Gerardini will find some ex nba bench warmer in middle sumer days

Comment

• N.Hayes zu Zalgiris
                    Kauno „Žalgiris“ tęsia komandos komplektavimo darbus. Lietuvos čempionų garbę naujajame sezone gins puolėjas Nigelas Hayesas. Su 24 metų 203 cm ūgio amerikiečiu pasirašyta sutartis pagal formulę „1+1“.

Comment

• Originally posted by palius View Post
                      Nigel Hayes Welcome To Zalgiris Kaunas
                      https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Any comments about Hayes?

Comment

• like i said some days ago, jacob willey has already agreed with the team,which means that a coach has also agreed and that will most probably be pitino. willey in,means gist is probably out. we still need a good center
                          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Real Madrid priorities this summer are to resign Campazzo and Tavares (both have 1 more season). The best 2 players this season, and in a good age (28 and 27 respectively).

Comment

Sloukas could be close to end up in Barcelona, replacing Thomas Heurtel, who has a bad relationship with Pesic.

i really wanted him to stay but i cant stand him anymore. his "i will hold the ball for 20 seconds and pass it to someone so he can do whatever he wants" playstyle is killing fener. he can go wherever he wants! i also dont know if we can sign anyone better than him right now... we will see i guess.
                              FENER
                              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Sloukas should be moved to SG or leave Fener. With him as PG we are lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information