Euroleague Regular Season: Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I don't want to feed the fire but I am surprised you guys have not mentioned Bogris's punch to Kalinic.
    That was a great combo hit by Bogris.Joking ofcourse.Still Bogris not getting ejected meant nothing to the game.The false foul on Sloukas though,decided the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
      Yeah, that's the logic.
      In previous years fener, efes, milano etc. also sucked but at least they kept spending.
      Maccabi sucks cos they dont spend...
      Wilbekin, tyus, black...
      Show me another euroleague level player in their roster?
      Nobody...
      Such a team with just 3 euroleague level players in the roster shouldnt be a part of the league...
      Roll?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
        it must be hard saying that sloukas flops more (?) than rudy as a real madrid fan. i had a good laugh, thanks!
        my main point was what Sloukas did against his former club and fans. I don’t believe Rudy would have done that in Madrid playing against Madrid. and his celebration like he had won Euroleague and it was more or less unimportant 7th game of regular season.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          my main point was what Sloukas did against his former club and fans. I don’t believe Rudy would have done that in Madrid playing against Madrid. and his celebration like he had won Euroleague and it was more or less unimportant 7th game of regular season.
          why do you turn this into such a big deal? he scored an important 3 point for his team in a crucial time and he celebrated for 2 maybe 3 seconds.
          FENER
          cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
          calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
            why do you turn this into such a big deal? he scored an important 3 point for his team in a crucial time and he celebrated for 2 maybe 3 seconds.
            first he was flopping like mad and then celebrating like he has won something important. normal behavior? not for me.
            Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-18-2018, 06:36 PM.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

first he was flopping like mad and then celebrating like he has won something important. normal behavior? not for me.
              You have serious mental problems. Go find a therapist
              IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
              Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
              Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
              Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
              Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Either Sloukas is not a flopper and you're delusional because you also said he is worse than Rudy in that regard, or he really always flops ergo it doesn't matter that he flopped against Olympiakos. You can't have both.

And yes, he won something important. An away game that we lost pretty bad last year, in which he played like shit. Even competitive nature would be and should be enough to celebrate though.

Also I don't see most Oly fans caring about it too much, on the other hand this is like your 5th post repeating the same thing.
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                  Either Sloukas is not a flopper and you're delusional because you also said he is worse than Rudy in that regard, or he really always flops ergo it doesn't matter that he flopped against Olympiakos. You can't have both.

And yes, he won something important. An away game that we lost pretty bad last year, in which he played like shit. Even competitive nature would be and should be enough to celebrate though.

Also I don't see most Oly fans caring about it too much, on the other hand this is like your 5th post repeating the same thing.
                  And when i said the haters are crying, Levenspiel is coming and reminding how many times I write same thing

Levenspiel justice only works for Fener fans, the others can say what ever they want, how many times they want. The ironic thing that he supposed himself as an objective mod lol

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post

Almost all were just replies to people that quoted me. Maybe you should stop quote me. Should I reply on you saying, I’m delusional? It would be smart if I stop, but I guess I’m not smart enough. So yes,? he’s a flopper and yes, he was specially disgusting against his former club.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Ok new forum name suggestion
                      Bob’s obsession about fener

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                        Ok new forum name suggestion
                        You know, Bob has a point.
                        Since you quote him, you can't expect that he will not reply back. If you see an obsession, you may stop quote him. Otherwise, you should stop complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                          Ok new forum name suggestion
                          Sloukas is Fener? I know, if you’re not 100% with us, you’re our enemy.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
                            And when i said the haters are crying, Levenspiel is coming and reminding how many times I write same thing

Levenspiel justice only works for Fener fans, the others can say what ever they want, how many times they want. The ironic thing that he supposed himself as an objective mod lol
                            my personal opinion about you is one thing. I think you are a parrot and you incorrectly assume arrogance just because a certain team that you happen to support is doing well. I'm sure you will disappear when Fener stops doing well. Don't put yourself in the same basket with all other Fener fans.

as a mod, I tolerate that until it doesn't kill the forum. and you know what, I think it does kill the forum. so here is your warning.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I'm sure you will disappear when Fener stops doing well.
                              *standing ovation*
                              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

my personal opinion about you is one thing. I think you are a parrot and you incorrectly assume arrogance just because a certain team that you happen to support is doing well. I'm sure you will disappear when Fener stops doing well. Don't put yourself in the same basket with all other Fener fans.

as a mod, I tolerate that until it doesn't kill the forum. and you know what, I think it does kill the forum. so here is your warning.
                                But what he said is absolutely true.
                                Justice works just for fener fans.
                                U tolerate until someones criticizes u.
                                Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information