No announcement yet.

NLB Adriatic League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on Aleksandrov from the Union Olimpija staff/PR or insider info?

Comment

Originally posted by Wu-Tang View Post
      Any news on Aleksandrov from the Union Olimpija staff/PR or insider info?
      I saw him on one practice. He is looking fine, although kind of afraid of serious contact during the game (thats obvious). I think he will be signed as third option on PF. I was told he will have contract that Olimpija will have option to release him at anytime they wish if he gets seriously injured again. In next days he will have medical examination, we'll see what doctors have to say.
      Last edited by elaj; 08-27-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Pankracije Barač will probably sign for Zagreb..

Dario Å arić will probably do the same with Zagreb after his deal with Tau Ceramica fell through..
        Zagreb did a good job there..
        another player which will bring them good money in the future..

regarding the Tomić issue..
        Zagreb clearly won't let him go this season..
        it's bad for him IMO, he needs to play some european club basketball otherwise he will simply stay where he currently is..
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
          Pankracije Barač will probably sign for Zagreb..

Dario Å arić will probably do the same with Zagreb after his deal with Tau Ceramica fell through..
          Zagreb did a good job there..
          another player which will bring them good money in the future

regarding the Tomić issue..
          Zagreb clearly won't let him go this season..
          it's bad for him IMO, he needs to play some european club basketball otherwise he will simply stay where he currently is..
          he will sing 3+5 (that was probably only way the could get him) so he might leav them without buyout. about making money in future on kids. they also inked kid named Mario Hezonja born 95. who had profesional debut last season against Cibona with his Dubrovnik
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Union Olimpija players for this season are:

Vlado Ilievski
            Sani Bečirović
            Uroš Slokar
            Sašo Ožbolt (C)
            Matt Walsh
            Vladimir Golubović
            Gašper Vidmar
            Jaka Klobučar
            Edin Bavčić
            DuÅ¡an Djordjević
            Pawel Kikowski
            Nemanja Aleksandrov

Comment

Originally posted by petrovic8 View Post
              Union Olimpija players for this season are:

Vlado Ilievski
              Sani Bečirović
              Uroš Slokar
              Sašo Ožbolt (C)
              Matt Walsh
              Vladimir Golubović
              Gašper Vidmar
              Jaka Klobučar
              Edin Bavčić
              DuÅ¡an Djordjević
              Pawel Kikowski
              Nemanja Aleksandrov
              Good line-up. Zmajceki could win this years NLB league. I can only wander what kind of magic and tricks grandmaster Dule Vujosevic will serve to us all this year.

Comment

Partizan cut point guard Vukasin Aleksic, he should join Lions Kragujevac soon...
                https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

1st round NLB LEAGUE ABA

Another season starts with the following match-ups:

Partizan : FMP Saturday, 26.12.2009. 20:00

Cibona : Å iroki HT Eronet Saturday, 10.10.2009. 20:00

Helios Domžale : Cedevita Saturday, 10.10.2009. 18:00

Hemofarm STADA : Radnički Saturday, 10.10.2009. 18:00

Zadar : Union Olimpija Saturday, 10.10.2009. 16:00

Bosna ASA BHT : Zagreb CO Friday, 09.10.2009. 20:15

Budućnost m:tel : Crvena zvezda Saturday, 10.10.2009. 21:00

Hopefully a new champion will be crowned in April.
                  My favorites to win the title ranked as per below:

1. KK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
                  2. KK Hemofarm Vrsac
                  3. KK Union Olimpija Ljubljana
                  4. KK Cibona Zagreb

Contenders, but needing a substantial leap to be made: KK FMP Beograd, KK Bosna Sarajevo
                  I dont believe any other team is able to even reach the F4 other than the mentioned.

*Note: unable to rank BC Partizan due to uncompleted rooster. I believe the potential additions to the Partizan rooster while prove crucial in outlaying their season outlook.

Comment

1. KK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
                    2. KK Hemofarm Vrsac
                    3. KK Union Olimpija Ljubljana
                    4. KK Cibona Zagreb

Contenders, but needing a substantial leap to be made: KK FMP Beograd, KK Bosna Sarajevo
                    I dont believe any other team is able to even reach the F4 other than the mentioned.

*Note: unable to rank BC Partizan due to uncompleted rooster. I believe the potential additions to the Partizan rooster while prove crucial in outlaying their season outlook.
                    I can only laugh at this, man... Partizan is weaker than last season, but good enough for all the clubs that you mentioned. Red Star fans need to learn that one club have to have a good frontcourt to win titles(and the rest of the team, of course). And again, Zvezda didn't do squat for that matter. Do you realize how good are the rest of the teams under the basket-Zagreb, Partizan, Cibona, Olimpija, Hemofarm and FMP. Heck, even Cedevita have good frontcourt. You jumped into conclusion here and time will tell. Why do you have need to write such things and maybe later you'll have to withdraw your own words. I'm not saying that Partizan will win the title again, but you overwrote them to early. Putting Zvezda as first candidate for the title is little bit too optimistic... But, as I said, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                      I can only laugh at this, man... Partizan is weaker than last season, but good enough for all the clubs that you mentioned. Red Star fans need to learn that one club have to have a good frontcourt to win titles(and the rest of the team, of course). And again, Zvezda didn't do squat for that matter. Do you realize how good are the rest of the teams under the basket-Zagreb, Partizan, Cibona, Olimpija, Hemofarm and FMP. Heck, even Cedevita have good frontcourt. You jumped into conclusion here and time will tell. Why do you have need to write such things and maybe later you'll have to withdraw your own words. I'm not saying that Partizan will win the title again, but you overwrote them to early. Putting Zvezda as first candidate for the title is little bit too optimistic... But, as I said, time will tell.
                      I agree...BC Next Season stays BC Next Season
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

1. Olipija-by names should be strongest team by slight margin infront of Cibona and Partizan
                        2. Cibona.-for me we have strongest backcourt in league but very questionable frontcourt...It may depend to much on development of Andric and Zubcic. Perasovic admited he woud made difret team if he knew Bogdanovic can give imidietley impact.
                        3. Dule will cook somthing again no dubt about.
                        .................................................. ................
                        4. Hemofarm-Markovic and Macvan are one year older and they shold be stronger than last year
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        5. Zadar-By roster they are weaker than last year especially at frontcourt and if they don't have "Tornado" as their 6th player I would put them much lower
                        5. Zagreb-kept last year MVP Tomic whos domination shold incrise even more whille adding Prkacin and togheter with Zoric and Stimac they have one of most balanced and strongest frontcourts in leage. In backcourt they have expiriaced and ofensevley talented team with Mulamerovic, Krstic and Simon. Coach and defense are their week spot
                        5. FMP-after long time didn't lost anbody important whille Labovic-Samardziski-Raduljica-Musli-Milutinovic are older ans should upgrade their game...lack of PG will hurt them
                        5. Zvezda-Time will tell but I see them litle bit weaker than last year
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        9. Cedevita-instant club bought very interesting team but I don't see them better then posibility of placing in midle of standings
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------
                        10. Buducnost-they seam lot weker than last year and their frontcourt looks thin
                        10. Bosna-good couch but shorthanded roster
                        10. Siroki-nicley balanced team
                        .................................................. ..............................
                        I won't rank Radnicki and Helios as they are unknown to me
                        Last edited by pohani komarac; 10-10-2009, 04:04 PM.
                        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Bosna 64
                          Zagreb 71

Tomic at usual 14+15
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I can only laugh at this, man...
                            Why do you have need to write such things and maybe later you'll have to withdraw your own words. Putting Zvezda as first candidate for the title is little bit too optimistic... But, as I said, time will tell...
                            I'm not fully sure why I even bothered quoting you, but presumably to aid you in guidelining yourself through your own critical analysis. Have a better overview next time over your own posts for everyone's convinience.

But also effort to thoroughly read a fellow member's post prior to using the chainsaw as a tool for that same post's scrutinity:
                            I'm not saying that Partizan will win the title again, but you overwrote them to early

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                              .................................................. ................
                              4. Hemofarm-Markovic and Macvan are one year older and they shold be stronger than last year
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              Appreciating the time taken to offer us your ranking with explanations.

Regarding the quote, the two players are only part of the cake that KK Hemofarm disposes over. Perhaps key players, but the depth of this year's Hemofarm team is simply fascinating.

Comment

I'm not fully sure why I even bothered quoting you, but presumably to aid you in guidelining yourself through your own critical analysis. Have a better overview next time over your own posts for everyone's convinience.

But also effort to thoroughly read a fellow member's post prior to using the chainsaw as a tool for that same post's scrutinity:
                                Mocking me is not gonna help Zvezda, but maybe you feed your ego that way. I'm cool with that. And I'm aware of my lack of writing and analytical skills, but you know and we all know that Zvezda's frontcourt have some very young and inexperienced players(on euroleague level, since they will have to play with some eurolague teams), in likes of Kikanović, Å timac, Bjelica(I assume that he'll help there) and some with very questionable quality, Dragićević and Stević. Dragićević simply sucks in defense and will probably be injured throughout the season...

Zvezda's fans and it's management didn't learn to be patient, that you can not rush things, because nobody can beat the system. Look at Oly for gods sake... I'm only happy that Zvezda reached to their youth categories for some of the best talents in Serbia, hopefully they will get their chance to play and upgrade themselves.

Stay cool, because there will always be the ones who'll differ to your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information