NLB Adriatic League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
    Široki's Chester Mason is the MVP of the regular season. A 1.84m guard leading in rebounds (8.1)...
    He was Široki most of the games. He will be a nice add to whatever team he chooses next season.
    "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
      Široki's Chester Mason is the MVP of the regular season. A 1.84m guard leading in rebounds (8.1)...
      Pound for pound the best rebounder in Europe.

Comment

• it looks like F4 will be held in Zagreb Arena..
        for the sake of the final I hope Cibona will advance to the final otherwise final game will be played infront of cleaning ladies and security guards..
        with Cibona in the final there will be atleast Elza with them..
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Is this the final thing? I mean, the decision...

Comment

• Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
            Is this the final thing? I mean, the decision...
            Nope. Final decision will be made on Wednesday or Thursday but Zagreb seems like the leading candidat as director of the league (Roman Lisac) wants the FF in Zagreb for some reason.

Comment

• It's Zagreb's turn for sure. I would just like that there will be some nice cheering there, not empty SF matches...
              "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                it looks like F4 will be held in Zagreb Arena..
                for the sake of the final I hope Cibona will advance to the final otherwise final game will be played infront of cleaning ladies and security guards..
                with Cibona in the final there will be atleast Elza with them..
                Who is Elza?

Zagreb hosting the F4 can make this even tougher for Partizan.

Problems:
                1. Partizan is 0/4 in Croatia this season
                2. Partizan has beaten all of its opponents at least once except for Cibona (and if we get a chance to play, Cibona will play at home)
                3. Partizan has won 3 close games against Hemofarm this season. They have been very unlucky against us...
                4. Hemofarm, Cibona & Olimpija haven't won a competition which included Partizan in a long time...

But I'm trying to look at all of these problems from an optimistic viewpoint:
                1. It's time for Partizan to win in Croatia...
                2. Partizan is a good enough team to avoid the 0/3 score against Cibona
                3.Well, it's about time to win comfortably against Hemofarm
                4.Partizan deserved it's titles, they are a result of hard work, not luck (excluding this years Korac cup)

BTW, I have a conspiracy theory about Lisac' lobbying for Zagreb...
                Lisac did a few favours to Danko Radic (maybe closed his eyes at some Radic' wrongdoings (like the Cedevita - Partizan game)), so it's payback time for Danko. Danko isn't all that keen on giving away his own money, so Zagreb hosting the F4 would provide him a way to kickback some HKS cash to Lisac & crew. I'm sure that Danke knows a lot of ways to drain money from HKS...
                P.S. I've noticed that this theory has traces of nationalism (a Slovenian and a Croat are the bad guys, Serbs are the victim). Sorry about that...
                "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

• Originally posted by prtzn View Post
                  Who is Elza?

Zagreb hosting the F4 can make this even tougher for Partizan.

Problems:
                  1. Partizan is 0/4 in Croatia this season
                  2. Partizan has beaten all of its opponents at least once except for Cibona (and if we get a chance to play, Cibona will play at home)
                  3. Partizan has won 3 close games against Hemofarm this season. They have been very unlucky against us...
                  4. Hemofarm, Cibona & Olimpija haven't won a competition which included Partizan in a long time...

But I'm trying to look at all of these problems from an optimistic viewpoint:
                  1. It's time for Partizan to win in Croatia...
                  2. Partizan is a good enough team to avoid the 0/3 score against Cibona
                  3.Well, it's about time to win comfortably against Hemofarm
                  4.Partizan deserved it's titles, they are a result of hard work, not luck (excluding this years Korac cup)

Lisac did a few favours to Danko Radic (maybe closed his eyes at some Radic' wrongdoings (like the Cedevita - Partizan game)), so it's payback time for Danko.
                  Danko isn't all that keen on giving away his own money, so Zagreb hosting the F4 would provide him a way to kickback some HKS cash to Lisac & crew. I'm sure that Danke knows a lot of ways to drain money from HKS...
                  P.S. I've noticed that this theory has traces of nationalism (a Slovenian and a Croat are the bad guys, Serbs are the victim). Sorry about that...
                  She is toughest most passionat Cibona fan the old lady who is wisiting all Cibona games for years.

even tough radic is courrapted basterd Zagreb should host FF for juistice reasons. Two years ago Zadar shold host FF but Dule protested that 1st. team of regular season shold host FF and got it. Acording to him it would be punshing regular season winner if for sample FF is played in rival city who finished behind. Cibona finished 1st. at the end of regular season and It would be shame if they are not hosting FF. I hope league leaders bring decision one day that winner of regular season gets FF.
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by prtzn View Post

Lisac did a few favours to Danko Radic (maybe closed his eyes at some Radic' wrongdoings (like the Cedevita - Partizan game)), so it's payback time for Danko. Danko isn't all that keen on giving away his own money, so Zagreb hosting the F4 would provide him a way to kickback some HKS cash to Lisac & crew. I'm sure that Danke knows a lot of ways to drain money from HKS...
                    actually a city of Zagreb will be organizing the event in Arena..
                    they will give their money, so it won't be money of HKS..
                    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                      even tough radic is courrapted basterd Zagreb should host FF for juistice reasons. Two years ago Zadar shold host FF but Dule protested that 1st. team of regular season shold host FF and got it. Acording to him it would be punshing regular season winner if for sample FF is played in rival city who finished behind. Cibona finished 1st. at the end of regular season and It would be shame if they are not hosting FF. I hope league leaders bring decision one day that winner of regular season gets FF.
                      I think that I agree with everything written here.
                      For Cibona & Partizan bringing the F4 to Vrsac would be almost the same as bringing it to Belgrade...
                      It is Zagreb's turn, and (unfortunately for my team) it seems like Cibona's turn...

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                      actually the city of Zagreb will be organizing the event in Arena..
                      they will give their money, so it won't be money of HKS..
                      Well, I was talking shit, and I didn't expect it to be true. However, thanks for clearing it up.
                      It's good for Cibona that it will be held in the Arena, because Cibona has some revenge to take care of, and an Arena full of supporters could help...
                      "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

• Official: Zagreb got the Final Four 2010.

I'm guessing Cibona - Partizan the finals.

Comment

• Union Olimpija is from today on without their vice-president too. After GM Igor Dolenc left, president Dušan Mitič, now a club vice-president and representitive of club's main sponsor Union Jure Jež also left the club.

It's over, guys - at least that's my information (if anyone was wondering why am I having the black avatar last couple of weeks...) - I hope, I really hope with all my heart that its wrong...

Comment

• And Cibona lost another man...

Damn, wtf is happening, It's like basketball black hole has come to Ex-Yu

Comment

• Originally posted by elaj View Post
                              It's over, guys - at least that's my information (if anyone was wondering why am I having the black avatar last couple of weeks...) - I hope, I really hope with all my heart that its wrong...

I think that Olimpija is a strong Slovenian brand, worth investing money...
                              Let me be a little naive now:
                              Slovenia should want it's kids to be into sports (it's healthy etc...). Basketball is one of the top Slo sports. Great basketball results of Slo NT increase bball popularity. Strong Slovenian NT needs strong clubs, especially Olimpija...
                              It's better to invest some money in Olimpija now, then to create expensive projects in a couple of years in order to "bring kids back to sport"...

Comment

• Originally posted by elaj View Post
                                Union Olimpija is from today on without their vice-president too. After GM Igor Dolenc left, president Dušan Mitič, now a club vice-president and representitive of club's main sponsor Union Jure Jež also left the club.

My condolences, man...

One question for cibosi, what's going on with that situation concerning Bogdanović and Rozić?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information