NLB Adriatic League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elaj View Post
    Kotishevskiy is a SG, at least I was told so. I'll leave him there, he's probably a combo guard. As for others, my bad... my head hurts from doing this...

I watched final between Serbia and Russia on Universiade in Belgrade and Kotishevskiy was playing as point guard...
    https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
      I watched final between Serbia and Russia on Universiade in Belgrade and Kotishevskiy was playing as point guard...
      Didn't see that game. OK, no problem, I'll put him on PG.

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
        You are wrong here, mate - it was Zibirov who played. Golovin was his back-up. Kotishevsky himself spent last year playing much time as sf for Avtodor. But obviously his height (196 cm) isn't enough to be a forward in such league as Adriatic one. So he is a sg and no way he was brought as a primaliry playmaker
        Last edited by diogU; 08-16-2009, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by diogU View Post
          You are wrong here, mate - it was Zibirov who played. Golovin was his back-up. Kotishevsky himself spent last year playing much time as sf for Avtodor. But obviously his height (196 cm) isn't enough to be a forward in such league as Adriatic one. So he is a sg and no way he was brought as a primaliry playmaker
          No problem...
          https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Instead of signing a frontcourt guard and a big man from overseas, I hope that Red Star sign two guards, and not any frontcourt guys from overseas this season.Thats where the deficit positions lie in the Red star squad.
            Instead they should be looking to sign NEmanja Aleksandrov on PF IMO. Don't know where his whereabouts are nowadays, allegedly he was training with KKCZ this summer. Enormous talent,i would hate to see his career totally fade out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wu-Tang View Post
              Instead of signing a frontcourt guard and a big man from overseas, I hope that Red Star sign two guards, and not any frontcourt guys from overseas this season.Thats where the deficit positions lie in the Red star squad.
              Instead they should be looking to sign NEmanja Aleksandrov on PF IMO. Don't know where his whereabouts are nowadays, allegedly he was training with KKCZ this summer. Enormous talent,i would hate to see his career totally fade out.
              Nemanja Aleksandrov just joined Olimpija for ten days preparations. If the medical examinations will be fine and if he will be able to practice normally for those 10 days (fitness preparations with Jadranko Nikolić) with the rest of the guys Olimpija will sign contract with him.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj View Post
                Nemanja Aleksandrov just joined Olimpija for ten days preparations. If the medical examinations will be fine and if he will be able to practice normally for those 10 days (fitness preparations with Jadranko Nikolić) with the rest of the guys Olimpija will sign contract with him.
                Damnit, then either he will be a player of Union or he wont play serious basketball in a while.
                Btw, what chances do you think Union has in keeping Ilievski and Begic?

Forgot to praise you in the previous post if your are determined to keep updating the roosters. Thumbs up from me.

Comment

Damnit, then either he will be a player of Union or he wont play serious basketball in a while.

Forgot to praise you in the previous post if your are determined to keep updating the roosters. Thumbs up from me.
                  What's your thinking on Gurović's return to Zvezda? Even though, it's not definite that he'll play there anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by elaj;315762[SIZE="5"
                    Cibona Zagreb[/SIZE]

PG: Jamont Gordon -
                    SG: Antonio Graves – Robert Troha
                    SF: - Marin Rozić -
                    PF: - Tomislav Zubčić – LukÅ¡a Andrić – Vedran VukuÅ¡ić
                    C: - - Leon RadoÅ¡ević

Headcoach: Velimir Perasović
                    Roster status: need more informations, rumored: Bojan Bogdanović, Mario Stojić, Dalibor Bagarić, Marko Tomas, Ante Tomić.

Cedevita Zagreb

PG: Jermaine Anderson - Srđan Subotić - Hrvoje Kovačević
                    SG: Thomas Mobley - Tomislav Petrović - Nino Primorac - Dino Butorac
                    SF: Ivan Opačak - Marin Petrić
                    PF: BariÅ¡a Krasić - Ljubo Å amadin
                    C: Franko KaÅ¡tropil - Vladimir Kuljanin - Ivan Jurković

Headcoach: Slobodan Subotić
                    Roster status: Looking for PF (Jurica Golemac?), more informations needed

Zadar

PG: Rok Stipčević - Toni Prostran - Marko Car
                    SG: Damir Rančić - Ivan Batur - Å ime Olivari
                    SF: Micah Downs - Hrvoje Perić - Pavle Marčinković
                    PF: Vladimir Boisa - Tomislav Ružić
                    C: Trent Plaisted - Marino Å arlija - Daniel Popović

Headcoach: Zmago Sagadin
                    Roster status: closed

Zagreb Croatia Osiguranje

PG: Damir Mulaomerović - Vladimir Krstić - Petar Babić - Vedran Nakić
                    SG: Krunoslav Simon - Filip Bašljan - Luka Pešut
                    SF: Ante MaÅ¡ić - Nikola Garma - Ivan Penić
                    PF: Andrej Å timac - Toni Dijan
                    C: Ante Tomić - Luka Žorić - Robert Rikić - Darko Novosel

Headcoach: Denis Bajramović
                    Roster status: Will get rid of Rahimić, Morović and Drezga who are still under contract

Å iroki HT Eronet

PG: Chester Mason - Josip Naletilić
                    SG: Hrvoje Puljko - Ivan Å iriÅ¡čević - Josip Bilinovac
                    SF: Jurica Ružić - Ivan Milenković - Ivan Ramljak
                    PF: Å ime Å pralja - Domagoj Bubalo
                    C: Ivan Grgat - Darko Planinić

Headcoach: Hrvoje VlaÅ¡ić
                    Roster status: Looking for C (Miro Bilan?) and maybe backup PG
                    Cibona-Princ resinged with Cibona so he is back up PG, also under contract are Hodzic and Kruslin. Depends on situation who will they get, but most probably they will be relised. Rummors: Zubcic and troha wants to get out of contracts and also they with Andric could be sent to Zagreb for Tomic

Zadar-Jure Skific (SF/PF 88. 203) singed for Zadar recentley and will be on roster. Also under contract is Marijan Cakuran but he and Sime Olivari for sure will be loaned to KK Borik, probably som other young players to. Batur over grove SG and for sure he is SF while Ruzic will be more used as C and Marino Sarlija as PF. Rumors: Bilan is suing KK Sibenik like some other players so there is big chance he will join them as free player. Maybe 12 player on roster to fill spot if needed will be Franjo Marasovic (C 92. 215) who they singed from KK Trogir

Zagreb-it will depend on deal with Cibona

Siroki: Bubalo is more of C and he and Planinic are expected to get minutes on court. so they are probably looking more for PF. There is very, very small chance Delas will be loaned to them. 12 Player on roster could be Boris Barac (PF 92. 203)
                    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Kecman and Djekic should join Partizan in few days. We will also bring a Guard and try to sign Dasic.

Stevic should stay with Red Star. And i am not sure that Hemofarm has closed the roster. In my opinion they should try to bring in a good G-F, if they want to be in the mix for titel´s.

Comment

Olimpija will keep Ilievski, he agreed on lowering his salary, while they will get rid of Mirza Begić (currently has three offers) because he is simply too expensive and does not want to lower his salary (500k€).

No problems, I was doing same last season. It's a lot of work and research (and even then you make mistakes), but it's good to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Buducnost PG View Post
                          Kecman and Djekic should join Partizan in few days. We will also bring a Guard and try to sign Dasic.
                          Are you sure about Kecman? I watched Todorić the other day and he said that they will bring only two more players. But, clearly, there is need for at least four more.
                          And what about DaÅ¡ić, if he comes than we must bring domestic guard, which is impossible. There's nowhere near a good guard with our passport, who can play for reasonable amount of money(read: for nothing). What than?

Comment

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                            What's your thinking on Gurović's return to Zvezda? Even though, it's not definite that he'll play there anyway...
                            Really tough question. On one hand Gurovic is my favorite active player. On the other he would most definetely had to play min 20mins meaning that he would choke either Keselj or Bjelica on SF and i dont want to see Bjelica play PG this season too even though he adds another dimension to that position. The problem is that Bjelica cant guard 20cm smaller players (guards) adequately.
                            Only way Gurovic and Bjelica could share SF time is if Keselj played SG, which is not his natural position and i believe he shows a whole lot more on SF. There is no way to transfer either of the three to PF due to captain dragicevic dwellings there.

Comment

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                              Are you sure about Kecman? I watched Todorić the other day and he said that they will bring only two more players. But, clearly, there is need for at least four more.
                              And what about DaÅ¡ić, if he comes than we must bring domestic guard, which is impossible. There's nowhere near a good guard with our passport, who can play for reasonable amount of money(read: for nothing). What than?
                              Vranes and Maric have a serbian passport, so we have room for 2 more non serbian players.

Todoric said that Partizan will sign 2 more players and one young talent. For now it seems that Kecman will be the player for SF position and Djekic the young talent. And after them a Guard.

The situation with Dasic is not clear at the moment. First his agent Raznatovic was talking how Partizan has not the money for Daisc and that a few rich clubs are after him. Now he is still on the market and after Barca and Oly has signed Lorbek and Kleiza, it seems there is no more interes for Dasic. Now we have to wait if he will sign for one more year with Buducnost (because if not, he will be free next summer and that would be the worst case for Buducnost) or move to another club. Partizan is ready to get him on loan for a year, if he signs with a strong club. But if we buy him directly from Buducnost, then he must sign for 3 years. If he and his agent are not ready for this, he will not be signed. IMO we are not able to pay more then 200k for Dasic to Buducnost at the moment. So a solution would be that after we sell him Buducnost gets 50% of the buyout. With him we would have a great team togehter. Without him we would be also strong, if we find the right Guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Buducnost PG View Post
                                Vranes and Maric have a serbian passport, so we have room for 2 more non serbian players.
                                I didn't know that. And thanks on your exposure.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information