Zadar
    Budućnost
    Bosna
    Helios
    Zagreb
    Široki Eronet
    Cedevita
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

thanx for this info, how do you rate bosna?

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
      All teams are known now. Cedevita gets willd card

Partizan
      Crvena zvezda
      Hemofarm STADA
      FMP
      Lions
      Union Olimpija
      Cibona
      Zadar
      Budućnost
      Bosna
      Helios
      Zagreb
      Široki Eronet
      Cedevita
      Where is Split, god damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
        Where is Split, god damn it!
        Split is somewere betwen deep shit and total colaps. They didn't even demand willd card because they can't pay it. Cedevita (factory) singed they will be sponsor of this league + they have money to pay for invitation so betwen them (Cedevita as club), Igokea Partizan and Dubrovnik it was easy guess they will get invitation
        Krka aldso didn't demand willd card. Only Cibona have more money then them and they finished 6 in Croatian championship behinde Cibona, Zadar, Zagreb, Split and Drubrovnik LOL. I just hate this club
        Last edited by pohani komarac; 06-26-2009, 02:25 PM.
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Delibasic View Post
          thanx for this info, how do you rate bosna?
          Somwere in the midle (5-10). Now they have little better coach than they had over last few seasons. but it will be mere clear when clubs finish their rosters
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Somwere in the midle (5-10). Now they have little better coach than they had over last few seasons. but it will be mere clear when clubs finish their rosters
            thanx brother

Comment

Split is somewere betwen deep shit and total colaps. They didn't even demand willd card because they can't pay it. Cedevita (factory) singed they will be sponsor of this league + they have money to pay for invitation so betwen them (Cedevita as club), Igokea Partizan and Dubrovnik it was easy guess they will get invitation
              Krka aldso didn't demand willd card. Only Cibona have more money then them and they finished 6 in Croatian championship behinde Cibona, Zadar, Zagreb, Split and Drubrovnik LOL. I just hate this club
              I didn't know what was the situation with them, there was a rumor that some entertainment corporation wanted to manage the club and to put them back on the path of the glory days... Such a shame.
              As for Cedevita (I like it, mmm), I'm not fond of instant clubs either. We will see interesting duel between Multivita (Hemofarm) and Cedevita.

P.S.
              Did you see new half liter bottle of cedevita, you can buy it here on kiosk for 100 dinars(little bit more than 1 euro)? Rip off for kids...
              Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                I didn't know what was the situation with them, there was a rumor that some entertainment corporation wanted to manage the club and to put them back on the path of the glory days... Such a shame.
                As for Cedevita (I like it, mmm), I'm not fond of instant clubs either. We will see interesting duel between Multivita (Hemofarm) and Cedevita.

P.S.
                Did you see new half liter bottle of cedevita, you can buy it here on kiosk for 100 dinars(little bit more than 1 euro)? Rip off for kids...
                no I only drink Cedevita from bag (lemon or orange) You will see some new things with them. bad copy of NBA pre game show and they are paying "trubace" (don't know english word for that) to play retard and anoying music when they poses ball Only good reason for visit their games is free cedevita

As for Split there were rumors about americans but you know how things work here. Split is trying to become private club (d.o.o.) and will see what will happen
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

no I only drink Cedevita from bag (lemon or orange)
                  Realno. The best way to refresh yourself, and orange is my thing.

You will see some new things with them. bad copy of NBA pre game show and they are paying "trubace" (don't know english word for that) to play retard and anoying music when they poses ball Only good reason for visit their games is free cedevita
                  That would be trumpeters or brass band, and yeah it sucks if it's like that.
                  I really hate that NBA style, it's so strange to me. But, when you look at it from the other point of view, when you don't have any supporters that can create tension, anything is appreciated...

As for Split there were rumors about americans but you know how things work here. Split is trying to become private club (d.o.o.) and will see what will happen
                  It will be great if thay can pull that out, generally, it would be great for all big ex-Yu clubs if they can do that and generate more money, so they can compete on high level every year and make this Adriatic league more interesting.

Comment

Adriatic league should become much more interesting when there will be only 12 clubs competing... that also means 4 weeks shorter season and more importance to the national championships I guess...
                    along that the quality of basketball should rise, Rabotnički could be a refreshment in a matter of few years when they get a chance to become competitive...
                    Still the only way to increase the level and interest for adriatic league are strong Partizan, Zvezda, Cibona, Zadar, Olimpija, Bosna... preferably all those teams competing succesfully on international stage as well, in sold out arenas on top of that.
                    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                      Adriatic league should become much more interesting when there will be only 12 clubs competing... that also means 4 weeks shorter season and more importance to the national championships I guess...
                      along that the quality of basketball should rise, Rabotnički could be a refreshment in a matter of few years when they get a chance to become competitive...
                      Still the only way to increase the level and interest for adriatic league are strong Partizan, Zvezda, Cibona, Zadar, Olimpija, Bosna... preferably all those teams competing succesfully on international stage as well, in sold out arenas on top of that.
                      Exactly. You are reading my mind...
                      As for bolded, you forgot Split... And maybe lunatics from Čačak. They have enormous talent there.

Comment

ADRIATIC LEAGUE 2009/2010 ROSTERS:

updated: 8.10.2009

Union Olimpija Ljubljana

PG: Vlado Ilievski – Dušan Djordjević
                        SG: Sani Bečirović - Sašo Ožbolt – Jaka Klobučar
                        SF: Matt Walsh - Pawel Kikowski
                        PF: Uroš Slokar - Edin Bavčić - Nemanja Aleksandrov
                        C: Vladimir Golubović - Gašper Vidmar

Headcoach: Jure Zdovc
                        Roster status: closed

Partizan Belgrade

PG: Aleksandar Rašić
                        SG: Petar Božić – Aleksandar Mitrović – Stefan Sinovec
                        SF: Dušan Kecman - Jan Vesely – Strahinja Milošević
                        PF: Branislav Djekić – Sava Lešić
                        C: Aleksandar Marić – Žarko Rakočević – Slavko Vraneš

Headcoach: Dušan Vujošević
                        Roster status: Looking for PF (Ognjen Aškrabić), PG

Cibona Zagreb

PG: Jamont Gordon - Vedran Princ
                        SG: Antonio Graves – Robert Troha - Goran Vrbanc
                        SF: Marko Tomas - Marin Rozić - Bojan Bogdanović
                        PF: - Tomislav Zubčić – Lukša Andrić – Vedran Vukušić
                        C: Dalibor Bagarić - Leon Radošević

Headcoach: Velimir Perasović
                        Roster status: Looking for PF

Crvena Zvezda Belgrade

PG: Maurice Bailey - Nemanja Nedović
                        SG: Filip Videnov - Vuk Radivojević - Boris Bakić
                        SF: Marko Kešelj - Nemanja Bjelica - Milan Milošević - Lazar Radosavljević
                        PF: Tadija Dragićević - Oliver Stević - Nikola Rondović
                        C: Elmedin Kikanović - Vladimir Štimac

Headcoach: Aco Petrović
                        Roster status: Looking for C (Davis, Roberts, Watkins, Ffriend)

Cedevita Zagreb

PG: Jermaine Anderson - Srđan Subotić - Hrvoje Kovačević
                        SG: Thomas Mobley - Tomislav Petrović - Nino Primorac - Dino Butorac
                        SF: Damjan Rudež - Ivan Opačak - Marin Petrić
                        PF: Bariša Krasić - Ljubo Šamadin
                        C: Andrija Žižić - Franko Kaštropil - Vladimir Kuljanin - Ivan Jurković

Headcoach: Slobodan Subotić

Helios Domžale

PG: Jure Močnik - Žiga Zagorc - Aljaž Korošec - Klemen Škrlec
                        SG: Alvin Snow - Vjekoslav Petrović
                        SF: Dejan Delić - Sanel Bajramlić - Klemen Balažic - Igor Tratnik
                        PF: Mario Dundović - Aleksei Laskhevich - Miha Zalokar
                        C: Domen Žerak - Matej Krušič

Headcoach: Rado Trifunović

Bosna Sarajevo

PG: Zlatko Jovanović - Mirza Sarajlija - Muhamed Pašalić
                        SG: Suad Šehović - Matija Češković - Aldin Majstorić - Eldin Čamdžić
                        SF: Nikola Vučurović - Božo Đurasović
                        PF: Ivan Ivanović - Seid Hajrić - Kemal Avdić
                        C: Goran Bajić - Emir Zimić - Rašid Mahalbašić

Headcoach: Vlada Vukoičić
                        Roster status: Complications with Rašid Mahalbašić transfer

Zadar

PG: Rok Stipčević - Toni Prostran - Marko Car
                        SG: Damir Rančić - Šime Olivari
                        SF: Micah Downs - Hrvoje Perić - Pavle Marčinković - Jure Škifić - Ivan Batur
                        PF: Vladimir Boisa - Marino Šarlija
                        C: Trent Plaisted - Tomislav Ružić - Daniel Popović - Franjo Marasović

Headcoach: Zmago Sagadin

Hemofarm Vršac STADA

PG: Miljan Pavković - Stefan Marković
                        SG: Bojan Krstović - Marko Šutalo - Petar Despotović - Milan Vulić - Luka Igrutinović - Miloš Tripković
                        SF: Jarod Stevenson - Miloš Borisov - Bogdan Obrenović - Stevan Lekić - Nemanja Knežević
                        PF: Milan Mačvan - Milivoje Božović
                        C: Raško Katić - Boban Marjanović - Uroš Petrović

Headcoach: Stevan Karadžić

FMP Belgrade

PG: Nemanja Protić - Branko Jereminov - Filip Čović - Pedja Stamenković
                        SG: Mladen Jeremić - Branko Lazić
                        SF: Andreja Milutinović - Stefan Živanović - Ivan Smiljanić
                        PF: Dragan Labović - Nikola Marković - Rastko Dramicanin
                        C: Predrag Samardžinski - Miroslav Raduljica - Dejan Musli

Headcoach: Slobodan Klipa

Radnički

PG: Artur Urazmanov -
                        SG: Aleksey Kotishevskiy - Filip Šepa - Vladimir Aleksić - Dragan Milosavljević
                        SF: Bojan Setenčić -
                        PF: Marko Brkić - Vladimir Vuksanović
                        C: Nenad Mišanović - Slobodan Radulović - Miroslav Pantić

Headcoach: Miroslav Nikolić
                        Roster status: undecided

Budućnost m:tel

PG: Goran Jeretin - Nemanja Gordić - Nikola Otašević
                        SG: Sead Šehović -
                        SF: Čedomir Vitkovac - Marko Simonović - Filip Barović - Marko Popović
                        PF: Vladimir Dragičević - Mladen Novaković - Nemanja Đurišić
                        C: Marko Ljujić - Boris Savović - Marko Lekić

Headcoach: Dejan Radonjić

Zagreb Croatia Osiguranje

PG: Damir Mulaomerović - Vladimir Krstić - Petar Babić - Vedran Nakić
                        SG: Pankracije Barać - Krunoslav Simon - Filip Bašljan - Luka Pešut
                        SF: Ante Mašić - Nikola Garma - Ivan Penić - Dario Šarić
                        PF: Andrej Štimac - Toni Dijan
                        C: Nikola Prkačin - Ante Tomić - Luka Žorić - Robert Rikić - Darko Novosel

Headcoach: Denis Bajramović

Široki HT Eronet

PG: Chester Mason - Aaron Nixon - Josip Naletilić
                        SG: Hrvoje Puljko - Ivan Širiščević - Josip Bilinovac
                        SF: Jurica Ružić - Ivan Milenković - Ivan Ramljak
                        PF: Šime Špralja - Boris Barać
                        C: Ivan Grgat - Darko Planinić - Domagoj Bubalo

Headcoach: Hrvoje Vlašić
                        Last edited by elaj; 10-08-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I'll be updating the rosters.

If you have any better informations about the roster and please if you see any mistakes (I believe there are few) I'll be glad to correct them.

Comment

Very nice work, just few small editions

Steven Markovic is free agent but there are some chances that he will extend contract with CZ

Danilo Andjušić is shooting guard

Boris Savović is power forward

Andreja Milutinovic is one of the top prospects in FMP and most probably he will be their starter on SF position, also new head coach of FMP is Slobodan Klipa,while Stepandic is new coach of Metalac Valjevo

Both of Russian guys Kotishevskiy and Urazmanov are point guards,while Sepa is shooting guard

Marko Simonovic is small forward
                            https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                              Very nice work, just few small editions

Steven Markovic is free agent but there are some chances that he will extend contract with CZ

Danilo Andjušić is shooting guard

Boris Savović is power forward

Andreja Milutinovic is one of the top prospects in FMP and most probably he will be their starter on SF position, also new head coach of FMP is Slobodan Klipa,while Stepandic is new coach of Metalac Valjevo

Both of Russian guys Kotishevskiy and Urazmanov are point guards,while Sepa is shooting guard

Marko Simonovic is small forward
                              Thanks, if you see anymore mistakes, just let me know.

Kotishevskiy is a SG, at least I was told so. I'll leave him there, he's probably a combo guard. As for others, my bad... my head hurts from doing this...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information