Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: NLB Adriatic League 2009/2010

Quote Originally Posted by prtzn View Post
    ... (Serbian basketball journalist who is trying not to admit that he is a die-hard Partizan fan)...
    Yeah, he was doing a great job covering that up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default League champioship

Partizan vs. Cibona in the championship game. Partizan looks to continue their impressive season at the Euroleague Final Four. Video of their amazing win versus Cibona in this interesting article.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 04-28-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Haha, Jan Vesely interviewing McCaleb and Roberts!
    "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Činjenica je također da uređaji za mjerenje vremena u dvorani nisu ispravno funkcionirali.

- Istina je. To su bile prve košarkaške utakmice u toj dvorani, i to nam je škola za budućnost. Morat ćemo imati uređaje za pregled snimke kod ovakvih situacija - zaključio je Lisac.
    lol
    when refs were at the table I though they were reviewing the final shot on the tape..
    lol
    so much about the europe's second strongest league as they are reffering to NLB league
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

SunOverHStreet

^^^^

all I'm saying on Partizan - Barcelona game it took refs 10-15 minutes of continously watching the tape to finally make the decision..
    on Cibona - Partizan game it took them 10 seconds to get a confirmation from the table and the delegate and without watching the tape..
    what is funny about that?
    are you an idiot?
    I can accept the final result of the game..
    what I can't accept is the way it happened.. and I never will accept that it is possible to do what Kecman did in 0,6 seconds.. no fucking way..
    I must have watched thousand and thousands of basketball games and I never saw anyone doing that Kecman did in such a short period of time..
    so yes, for me this is hard to swallow..
    I wouldn't have anything against Partizan beating us like in last years final..
    this is harder then that because in 21.st century we still have the system that was used in 1983. on Šibenka - Bosna game..
    hillarious, yes..

SunOverHStreet

Quote Originally Posted by Picek View Post
    all I'm saying on Partizan - Barcelona game it took refs 10-15 minutes of continously watching the tape to finally make the decision..
    on Cibona - Partizan game it took them 10 seconds to get a confirmation from the table and the delegate and without watching the tape..
    what is funny about that?
    are you an idiot?

I can accept the final result of the game..
    what I can't accept is the way it happened.. and I never will accept that it is possible to do what Kecman did in 0,6 seconds.. no fucking way..
    I must have watched thousand and thousands of basketball games and I never saw anyone doing that Kecman did in such a short period of time..
    so yes, for me this is hard to swallow..
    I wouldn't have anything against Partizan beating us like in last years final..
    this is harder then that because in 21.st century we still have the system that was used in 1983. on Šibenka - Bosna game..
    hillarious, yes..
    If you're so into justice than Bogdanović shouldn't have even been in that situation to shoot because Tomas made a half-court violation seconds before that. How didn't you notice that?

So, please, leave it already...

Bold: It was funny like hell!
    And please, if you don't know how to take a lough at youself, find another manner than insulting...

Well, on the game vs barca they werent deciding if the time ran out, time wasnt the reason it took so long, you cant compare that last shot to this. All they needed here is to look at the video and see if the time ran out, which didnt. Also here you can see that Partizan should have had 1.2 second not 0.6 so anything to say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
    If you're so into justice than Bogdanović shouldn't have even been in that situation to shoot because Tomas made a half-court violation seconds before that. How didn't you notice that?
    how?
    he hit the ball on the floor on his own part of the court and then took it over the line..
    take a couple of looks..

Quote Originally Posted by kemikal View Post
    Well, on the game vs barca they werent deciding if the time ran out, time wasnt the reason it took so long, you cant compare that last shot to this. All they needed here is to look at the video and see if the time ran out, which didnt. Also here you can see that Partizan should have had 1.2 second not 0.6 so anything to say about that?
    when does the ball drops down on the floor?

SunOverHStreet

how?
    he hit the ball on the floor on his own part of the court and then took it over the line..
    take a couple of looks..

He stepped with his left foot on Partizan's half first and with his right on the Cibona's half than later... You should look again.

It doesn't have to drop on the floor. The time sould stop as soon the ball goes in the rim.

Regardless of what a nice story this buzzer beater makes,Picek is right.Even in the slow motion replay it takes 1 second for Kecman to catch and release the ball.

Talking

Seriously mate, stop it... And I'm not saying this because of us, but because of you. Post traumatic stress is no child's game and should not be nourished with further frustrations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920