Mexico national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
    I got to watch Adam Parada when he played with a Jordanian team called (ASU) in the Arab Championship that took place last April here in Beirut, Lebanon.
    He was a descent player but I honestly didn't think he would be the starting center of the Mexican NT (I thought Mexico would have a better center than that). But then again Najera is way better than the rest of his teammates so i'm assuming that the talent level on this team is not all of the same level.
    Llamas in his prime was the best center of Mexico, but he is old right now.
    Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
    16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
    Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
    8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
      Llamas in his prime was the best center of Mexico, but he is old right now.
      Sure. But his rough style and great 3P shot can be very useful for a few minutes every game, although not as a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by alermac View Post
        Sure. But his rough style and great 3P shot can be very useful for a few minutes every game, although not as a starter.
        Yep, but I think Ayon will play minutes as center!

Comment

Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
          Yep, but I think Ayon will play minutes as center!
          What about Lorenzo Mata
          "you aint heard being latin is in style your the s**t now with that black hair brown eye profile" Aztek Escobar

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar Lopez View Post
            What about Lorenzo Mata
            Mata for C?, you are crazy...

Comment

Najera might not be playing the ToA after all. Insurance costs around 100k which is a lot of money. Horford pays for example only 18k to play for DR.
              With that in mind, I doubt that Watson will report to the team.

I from Wisconsin!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                Najera might not be playing the ToA after all. Insurance costs around 100k which is a lot of money. Horford pays for example only 18k to play for DR.
                But thats for Cocaba only right?
                Originally posted by J-Mart
                the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                sigpic

Comment

Najera already called off his participation for CoCaBa.This is about ToA...hope he can get his sh*t together and finally participate..kind of a diva to me.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Why is Najera's insurance so High, to begin with

Comment

Guess beause his injury riddled career. Guy is known to be injury prone and he is old, so I guess they are demanding more money off him then off Horford, who is young and stayed mostly injury free.
                      Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                      Why is Najera's insurance so High, to begin with

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

I think insurance costs are related to salary, age and injury history.

Comment

Originally posted by alermac View Post
                          I think insurance costs are related to salary, age and injury history.
                          but Al Horford made 4 millions this past season, and Nejera a little more than 3
                          Last edited by Lewis; 08-11-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Its more about your history with injuries combines with your age and the possibility to sustain again such an injury which is high regarding Najera.
                            He worked already a bit with the NT in Cancun...nothing spectacular though:

Also interesting: No Avila, C.Hernandez, H. Hernandez, Castillo, Mata and Watson in Cancun.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Is Najera's contract that much bigger than Horford's in order to justify such a big (over five-fold) difference in the insurance sum?

P.S. Ought to read all posts till the end of the page :-)
                              Najera has missed a lot of games in his career but his contract is relatively low. Horford has missed 15 games last year. But 18.000 USD... that's pretty much nothing.
                              burnstein

Comment

More about Najera. I doubt that he will play...
                                Every Sunday, we’ll be updating the Nets’ off-season with bits and pieces of information, gossip, etc. to help take the edge off missing the playoffs, relying on the Nets’ beat reporters and others...

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information