This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nardy View Post
    Meanwhlle, a breaking news, Chinese-Taipei will replace Bahrain due to the latter withdrawal.Chinese Taipei finished sixth in Tokushima.

so the coming jones cup shall still be exciting for them now that they are spared from being a non participant to the FIBA ASIA tournament. congratulations to Taiwan..

Comment

Unconfirmed Results

Unconfirmed reports says RP Team are again in Group of Death. I could not validate it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbuster18 View Post
        Unconfirmed reports says RP Team are again in Group of Death. I could not validate it.
        if that's true, the Philippines is screwed lol
        clothesline, anyone?

Comment

Draw will start at around 4:30 PM (China Time / Manila Time)
          Can't the newcomers READ!!

Comment

Feels like an NBA/PBA Draft Day atmosphere in here. Hahaha

Comment

group of death my a**....

any updates pls

sigpic

Comment

THE DRAW STARTS AT 4:30 pm (BEIJING/MANILA TIME). No confirmations until the said time has lapsed!!

Comment

Draw

Yes, draw will starts at 4:30PM Manila Time

Comment

i should prefer them to be in group of death than in a less competitive teams... if they beat the powerhouses in early round it might be slightly smooth road to the 3 spots.... bring all of the powerhouse teams in the early round, except for china.... lets save the best for last...

Comment

I'd like to give you a site which will broadcast the draw.But not video broadcast.
                      The site just gives live text. It may refresh automatically during the drawing ceremany start at 16:30.
                      and definitelly it's Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang View Post
                        I'd like to give you a site which will broadcast the draw.But not video broadcast.
                        The site just gives live text. It may refresh automatically during the drawing ceremany start at 16:30.
                        http://sports.sohu.com/s2009/2549/s264582549/
                        Can you please give a full translation once the proceedings are over?? Thanks!

Comment

Thanks man. A video coverage will be best but this will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang View Post
                            http://sports.sohu.com/s2009/2549/s264582549/
                            thank you...
                            SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by blackbuster18 View Post
                              draw starts at 430 PM and there needs to be time consumed before the whole process is complete.

anyway death or no death we need to live by it. any country for that matter should also be concerned if they are bracketed with a yeng guiao rp squad.

Comment

There's something wrong. They should already have put Iran, Lebanon, Korea, and Kazakhstan in their respective groups.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information