This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rikhardur
    I wouldn't mind at all, but I have a monthly limit for international downloads and uploads (10 GB) which sucks and I'm already risking the limite (now 8 GB)
    Still check this thread http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...1725#post11725 in case you hadn't noticed it

not to worry man when you start fresh on your bandwidth let me know. i did see that and downloaded 1 game or two already. my chinese reall really is horrible only a few characters ehre and there so i have to rely on my friends fro that website.
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
      not to worry man when you start fresh on your bandwidth let me know. i did see that and downloaded 1 game or two already. my chinese reall really is horrible only a few characters ehre and there so i have to rely on my friends fro that website.
      Dealed
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by cheezdoodle
        you guys in PR have ESPN and at least some cable providers have NBATV, no? Someone local will pick up the PR games too, I am 99.9% sure.
        Yes bro
        Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
        16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
        Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
        8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

cheezdoodle or anyone know if espn or espn2 is broadcasting the usa vs skorea game?
          "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
            cheezdoodle or anyone know if espn or espn2 is broadcasting the usa vs skorea game?
            Yep, ESPN or ESPN2 is showing it on Tuesday, August 15th 130pm EDT. Check your local listings.

Stuart
            http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
            http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
            http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Originally posted by stuart
              Yep, ESPN or ESPN2 is showing it on Tuesday, August 15th 130pm EDT. Check your local listings.

Stuart

thanks. DAMN! ill be at another dentist appointment what time is it live, and besides NBA tv anyone know where I mgiht get a feed on the internet?

Comment

MediaZone Internet broadcast

Just found this press release. This company broadcast EuroBasket 2005, Wimbledon 2006 and may other live events. It looks like all 80 games will be either live or 12/24 hour delay from the end of the day's games:

FIBA and MediaZone Join Forces to Bring the FIBA World Championship 2006 via Broadband to Basketball Fans Worldwide
                Monday August 14, 12:52 pm ET
                Strategic Partnership Delivers Expanded Coverage and Viewing Options for Prestigious Basketball Tournament

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 14, 2006--MediaZone, a leading global online broadcaster, today announced a partnership with FIBA to present live and On Demand broadband video coverage of all 80 games of the FIBA World Championship 2006. Coverage of the highly anticipated basketball tournament is available via subscription and can be accessed through the official FIBA World Championship 2006 site www.fiba2006.com or directly at http://FIBA2006.MediaZone.com.

MediaZone has been selected by FIBA as its exclusive broadband partner and will offer live and On Demand Internet broadcasts throughout the tournament, as well as Video On Demand (VOD) as both high-quality streams and downloads.

The broadband coverage will include the preliminary and final round games and feature the USA team as it aims to redeem its disappointing bronze finish in the 2004 Olympics. Fans will also be able to watch International stars Yao Ming (China) Dirk Nowitzki (Germany), Manu Ginobli (Argentina), Tony Parker (France), Paul Gasol (Spain) and more than 35 other NBA stars as they try to carry their national teams to become the World Champions and gain an automatic bid to the 2008 summer games in Beijing.

This partnership reflects MediaZone's ongoing momentum in bringing some of the most sought after sports, lifestyle and entertainment events to fans worldwide via the Internet. In June, MediaZone partnered with the All England Lawn Tennis Club and NBC Sports to offer live and On Demand broadband video coverage of the Wimbledon tennis tournament via its groundbreaking Wimbledon Live service. Wimbledon Live included live multi-court streaming broadcasts of more than 325 matches during the Fortnight, an Internet first. MediaZone also previously partnered with FIBA to broadcast 36 live and On Demand games from the FIBA EuroBasket 2005 Championships.

"We regard this as a tremendous opportunity to extend coverage of this renowned event to an even broader set of basketball fans around the world," said Patrick Baumann, Secretary General of FIBA.

"Given the success of last year's international basketball coverage on our service, we feel that this partnership is a significant chance to provide sports enthusiasts access to in-depth tournament coverage wherever and whenever they choose," said Michelle Wu, CEO of MediaZone. "With our exemplary track record of effectively aggregating, packaging and distributing premium video, especially live sporting events, MediaZone is fast becoming the go-to partner for content owners seeking to expand the reach and deepen the value of their assets online."

About MediaZone

MediaZone is a leading global online broadcaster specializing in sports, entertainment, and international programming. MediaZone offers both subscription and pay-per-view access to live and On Demand event broadcasts online, helping consumers stay connected with hard-to-find, yet highly relevant programming, while providing media owners with a new channel to distribute and monetize their content libraries. The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in China and Europe. MediaZone is a division of MIH Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Naspers (Nasdaq:NPSN - News). For more information, please visit MediaZone.com.

Comment

FIBA will show all 80 games on internet for $15.99 I pre-sale. You get al of this:

Live or On Demand access to all 80 games of the competition including all 60 of the Preliminary Group games and the 20 games of the Final Round

* Access to the Classic Game archive and the 52-minute video, "The Road to Japan"

* Access to all content for 90 days from first use

* Listen to English commentary on approximately 45 games including all 20 games in the Final Round

*All games will not be available live in all territories.

I think is worth the money. I am certain I won't be able to watch most of them since I am never home, so this was a life saver.

Here is the link http://www.mediazone.com/channel/fiba/jsp/index.jsp#
                  2008... Beijing, China
                  2010... Vancouver, Canada
                  2012... London, United Kingdom
                  2014... Shoci, Russian Federation
                  2016... Madrid, Chicago, Tokyo???

Comment

I wish the World Championship was as popular as the World Cup
                    http://basketballfuture.blogspot.com/

Comment

World Championships 2006 in CCTV-5~

2006 world cup in CCTV-5:

0819 Puerto Rico - US 12:50-15:00
                      0819 China - Italy 18:30-22:00

0820 Senegalese - Puerto Rico 12:00-14:30
                      0820 US - China 17:45-22:00

0821 Argentine - Venezuela 12:00-14:30
                      0821 Germany - Spain 14:30-17:30
                      0821 France - Nigeria17:00-21:00

0822 China - Puerto Rico 11:30-14:30 2
                      0822 Italy - Senegal 14:30-17:30
                      0822 Slovenia - US 17:30-21:30

0823 Senegalese - China 11:30-14:30
                      0823 Puerto Rico - Slovenia 14:30-17:30
                      0823 US - Italy 17:30-21:30
                      0823 Senegal - China 21:30-23:00
                      Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
                      ]

Comment

is this local time in China?

Comment

Yeah,BeiJing time(china time)
                          Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
                          ]

Comment

WC 2006 and TV coverage

Hello,guys.
                            The WC starts in a few days and we all want to see as many games as possible.However in Greece,our national TV network (ET1-NET) will cover all games of Greece naturally,and selected games of other teams as far as I know..
                            So I think it would be good to know which TV networks of other countries will cover the WC and if they are free to air,on satellite or available only with subscription.If each one of you could write the network of their homeland,I would appreciate it..

Comment

Comment

Thanks,Elaj!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information