X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saskibaloia
    Australia NONE
    There won't be any on free TV only pay TV and it will be a delayed telecast. In addition, they will only show AUS NT games and only highlights.
    How disappointing
    Hence, any internet links?
    Please it would really help this poor little Aussie who can't see his NT play in the sport's pinnacle tournament.
    Cheers.
    BS... im on the same boat
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2-
      BS... im on the same boat
      That's weird.
      You live in Puerto Rico (basketball heaven) how come there isn't any Bball TV of the WC?
      "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
      -El Padrino

Comment

you guys in PR have ESPN and at least some cable providers have NBATV, no? Someone local will pick up the PR games too, I am 99.9% sure.

Comment

In Argentina, TyC Sports and Canal 7 woll broadcast the WBC

Comment

In Argentina, TyC Sports and Canal 7 woll broadcast the WBC

Comment

in Greece we will see the WC in NET+ ET 1 [Greek tv] live all maches,..i think....come on Greece
              VAMOS ARIS

Comment

I found official list of all broadcasters. Many countries will have their broadcasters decided later and that list should be updated when new TV channels are added. So click here for the list.

Comment

This is why it is great living in a rich country like Qatar Al-Jazeera Sports channel brings everything, Im sure they will show almost every game! Even though its in Arabic, its great picture quality The rest of you guys can at least see it on CCTV-5 if your country isnt showing it
                  "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by Vilius
                    Europe
                    Sport TV Portugal ----------- Portugal
                    Damn, I was wishing that wouldn't happen. It's a pay per view channel It's always the same in Portugal, it sucks big time
                    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                      Damn, I was wishing that wouldn't happen. It's a pay per view channel It's always the same in Portugal, it sucks big time
                      Correct me if I am wrong, but in every caffe you can watch this chanel, so I see no problem here at all
                      Take some "Super Bock" and enjoy
                      One day the tides will turn
                      One day the fields will burn
                      One day the seas will churn
                      The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

Originally posted by adebisi
                        Correct me if I am wrong, but in every caffe you can watch this chanel, so I see no problem here at all
                        Take some "Super Bock" and enjoy
                        I wish the spirit here was as in Lithuania... If it was football the TV of the cafés would be on that channel with everyone watching, but it's basketball... And Portugal isn't even there... That's how things work here Hail Lithuania!

PS: I will have the chance to download some games lateron I'm sure
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

rikhardur let me know what game u have availabke on your HD. id be nterested if you dont mind sharing!
                          "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxballer
                            anbody kno if the games will be broadcasted in Canada? I have raptors nba tv hopfully they will play some games on there.
                            Probably Rogers Sportsnet. I think they had most of the games last time around. It would be nice if TSN or the Score would pick up some of the games that RSPN doesn't carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
                              rikhardur let me know what game u have availabke on your HD. id be nterested if you dont mind sharing!
                              I wouldn't mind at all, but I have a monthly limit for international downloads and uploads (10 GB) which sucks and I'm already risking the limite (now 8 GB)
                              Still check this thread http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...1725#post11725 in case you hadn't noticed it
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

YES!!! that is very god for the big ours love bball.....about 150 countrys give this chalenges.....thas is great for basketball for the beutefulest of all sports ever..thats is great...in few years bball gona be the first sport in the world....only basketball
                                VAMOS ARIS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information