Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to watch/download the World Championships 2006

in Greece we will see the WC in NET+ ET 1 [Greek tv] live all maches,..i think....come on Greece

I found official list of all broadcasters. Many countries will have their broadcasters decided later and that list should be updated when new TV channels are added. So click here for the list.

This is why it is great living in a rich country like Qatar Al-Jazeera Sports channel brings everything, Im sure they will show almost every game! Even though its in Arabic, its great picture quality The rest of you guys can at least see it on CCTV-5 if your country isnt showing it
    "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by Vilius
    Europe
    Sport TV Portugal ----------- Portugal
    Damn, I was wishing that wouldn't happen. It's a pay per view channel It's always the same in Portugal, it sucks big time

Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur
    Damn, I was wishing that wouldn't happen. It's a pay per view channel It's always the same in Portugal, it sucks big time
    Correct me if I am wrong, but in every caffe you can watch this chanel, so I see no problem here at all
    Take some "Super Bock" and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by adebisi
    Correct me if I am wrong, but in every caffe you can watch this chanel, so I see no problem here at all
    Take some "Super Bock" and enjoy
    I wish the spirit here was as in Lithuania... If it was football the TV of the cafés would be on that channel with everyone watching, but it's basketball... And Portugal isn't even there... That's how things work here Hail Lithuania!

PS: I will have the chance to download some games lateron I'm sure

rikhardur let me know what game u have availabke on your HD. id be nterested if you dont mind sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxballer
    anbody kno if the games will be broadcasted in Canada? I have raptors nba tv hopfully they will play some games on there.
    Probably Rogers Sportsnet. I think they had most of the games last time around. It would be nice if TSN or the Score would pick up some of the games that RSPN doesn't carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantim3dx
    rikhardur let me know what game u have availabke on your HD. id be nterested if you dont mind sharing!
    I wouldn't mind at all, but I have a monthly limit for international downloads and uploads (10 GB) which sucks and I'm already risking the limite (now 8 GB)
    Still check this thread http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...1725#post11725 in case you hadn't noticed it

YES!!! that is very god for the big ours love bball.....about 150 countrys give this chalenges.....thas is great for basketball for the beutefulest of all sports ever..thats is great...in few years bball gona be the first sport in the world....only basketball

Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur
    I wouldn't mind at all, but I have a monthly limit for international downloads and uploads (10 GB) which sucks and I'm already risking the limite (now 8 GB)
    Still check this thread http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...1725#post11725 in case you hadn't noticed it

not to worry man when you start fresh on your bandwidth let me know. i did see that and downloaded 1 game or two already. my chinese reall really is horrible only a few characters ehre and there so i have to rely on my friends fro that website.

not to worry man when you start fresh on your bandwidth let me know. i did see that and downloaded 1 game or two already. my chinese reall really is horrible only a few characters ehre and there so i have to rely on my friends fro that website.
    Dealed

Quote Originally Posted by cheezdoodle
    you guys in PR have ESPN and at least some cable providers have NBATV, no? Someone local will pick up the PR games too, I am 99.9% sure.
    Yes bro

cheezdoodle or anyone know if espn or espn2 is broadcasting the usa vs skorea game?

cheezdoodle or anyone know if espn or espn2 is broadcasting the usa vs skorea game?
    Yep, ESPN or ESPN2 is showing it on Tuesday, August 15th 130pm EDT. Check your local listings.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by stuart
    Yep, ESPN or ESPN2 is showing it on Tuesday, August 15th 130pm EDT. Check your local listings.

Stuart

thanks. DAMN! ill be at another dentist appointment what time is it live, and besides NBA tv anyone know where I mgiht get a feed on the internet?

Default MediaZone Internet broadcast

Just found this press release. This company broadcast EuroBasket 2005, Wimbledon 2006 and may other live events. It looks like all 80 games will be either live or 12/24 hour delay from the end of the day's games:

FIBA and MediaZone Join Forces to Bring the FIBA World Championship 2006 via Broadband to Basketball Fans Worldwide
    Monday August 14, 12:52 pm ET
    Strategic Partnership Delivers Expanded Coverage and Viewing Options for Prestigious Basketball Tournament

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 14, 2006--MediaZone, a leading global online broadcaster, today announced a partnership with FIBA to present live and On Demand broadband video coverage of all 80 games of the FIBA World Championship 2006. Coverage of the highly anticipated basketball tournament is available via subscription and can be accessed through the official FIBA World Championship 2006 site www.fiba2006.com or directly at http://FIBA2006.MediaZone.com.

MediaZone has been selected by FIBA as its exclusive broadband partner and will offer live and On Demand Internet broadcasts throughout the tournament, as well as Video On Demand (VOD) as both high-quality streams and downloads.

The broadband coverage will include the preliminary and final round games and feature the USA team as it aims to redeem its disappointing bronze finish in the 2004 Olympics. Fans will also be able to watch International stars Yao Ming (China) Dirk Nowitzki (Germany), Manu Ginobli (Argentina), Tony Parker (France), Paul Gasol (Spain) and more than 35 other NBA stars as they try to carry their national teams to become the World Champions and gain an automatic bid to the 2008 summer games in Beijing.

This partnership reflects MediaZone's ongoing momentum in bringing some of the most sought after sports, lifestyle and entertainment events to fans worldwide via the Internet. In June, MediaZone partnered with the All England Lawn Tennis Club and NBC Sports to offer live and On Demand broadband video coverage of the Wimbledon tennis tournament via its groundbreaking Wimbledon Live service. Wimbledon Live included live multi-court streaming broadcasts of more than 325 matches during the Fortnight, an Internet first. MediaZone also previously partnered with FIBA to broadcast 36 live and On Demand games from the FIBA EuroBasket 2005 Championships.

"We regard this as a tremendous opportunity to extend coverage of this renowned event to an even broader set of basketball fans around the world," said Patrick Baumann, Secretary General of FIBA.

"Given the success of last year's international basketball coverage on our service, we feel that this partnership is a significant chance to provide sports enthusiasts access to in-depth tournament coverage wherever and whenever they choose," said Michelle Wu, CEO of MediaZone. "With our exemplary track record of effectively aggregating, packaging and distributing premium video, especially live sporting events, MediaZone is fast becoming the go-to partner for content owners seeking to expand the reach and deepen the value of their assets online."

About MediaZone

MediaZone is a leading global online broadcaster specializing in sports, entertainment, and international programming. MediaZone offers both subscription and pay-per-view access to live and On Demand event broadcasts online, helping consumers stay connected with hard-to-find, yet highly relevant programming, while providing media owners with a new channel to distribute and monetize their content libraries. The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in China and Europe. MediaZone is a division of MIH Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Naspers (Nasdaq:NPSN - News). For more information, please visit MediaZone.com.

Nogales, Sonora -Home of Ana G. Guevara & Omar Quintero

FIBA will show all 80 games on internet for $15.99 I pre-sale. You get al of this:

Live or On Demand access to all 80 games of the competition including all 60 of the Preliminary Group games and the 20 games of the Final Round

* Access to the Classic Game archive and the 52-minute video, "The Road to Japan"

* Access to all content for 90 days from first use

* Listen to English commentary on approximately 45 games including all 20 games in the Final Round

*All games will not be available live in all territories.

I think is worth the money. I am certain I won't be able to watch most of them since I am never home, so this was a life saver.

Here is the link http://www.mediazone.com/channel/fiba/jsp/index.jsp#

I wish the World Championship was as popular as the World Cup

Lightbulb World Championships 2006 in CCTV-5~

2006 world cup in CCTV-5:

0819 Puerto Rico - US 12:50-15:00
    0819 China - Italy 18:30-22:00

0820 Senegalese - Puerto Rico 12:00-14:30
    0820 US - China 17:45-22:00

0821 Argentine - Venezuela 12:00-14:30
    0821 Germany - Spain 14:30-17:30
    0821 France - Nigeria17:00-21:00

0822 China - Puerto Rico 11:30-14:30 2