No announcement yet.

Dominican Republic NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominicans beat Pollo Rico 80-72 to win Centrobasket, despite Horford shooting 1 of 11 from the field.
    Originally posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Originally posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

• Originally posted by JGX View Post
      Dominicans beat Pollo Rico 80-72 to win Centrobasket, despite Horford shooting 1 of 11 from the field.
      You mean "eaten up".

I from Wisconsin!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Dominicans beat Pollo Rico 80-72 to win Centrobasket, despite Horford shooting 1 of 11 from the field.
        Thats disrespectful
        Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
        16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
        Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
        8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
          Thats disrespectful
          I think it was just a typo (auto correct) thanks to his cell-phone

Juan Coronado really surprised me. Let's see if he's capable of holding his own against European guards as well. When I saw him back in 2010 in San Juan, he didnt look prepared at all. Morban was running the point together with Luis Flores.
          What about Ramon and Sosa? Are they joining the NT back or will they stick to Coronado?
          Fortuna did also pretty good, a difference maker on the team.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojado View Post
            What about Ramon and Sosa?
            they'll replace Fermin and Soliver on VEN super4

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojado View Post
              I think it was just a typo (auto correct) thanks to his cell-phone
              That's it

I don't think it's disrespectful anyway, that is some damn good chicken.
              refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

That's it

I don't think it's disrespectful anyway, that is some damn good chicken.
                l.jpg
                Since it's a Peruvian restaurant, I'll have a pollo a la brasa and ceviche de camaron!

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

• Angola 72 Dominican Republic 67

According to the article DR was up 57-49 after three but played their reserves in the fourth. Garcia and Coronado didn't play, Horford another poor game with 1 point in 20 minutes, Martinez with 14 points in 18 minutes, Orlando Antigua coached the team as Calipari is in the US.

Between Centrobasket and this tournament the DR is playing 9 games in 11 days, is that really a good idea?

Comment

• Angola-DR stats

Sosa and Ramon were back, Sosa played 7 minutes. Looks like Angola played their starters big minutes and outscored the DR 15-1 over the last 5 minutes.

Comment

• Dominican Republic 89 Jordan 80. Horford, Martinez, Garcia all DNP.

Comment

• Still not sure their guards are good enough, but you have to say the DR has had a tremendous pre-tournament run with the win in Puerto Rico and then overcoming a lot of adversity to win in Venezuela tonight. Ronald Ramon hit a three from the corner to give them the lead late in overtime, a three to give them the lead again at the start over overtime, and then when Venezuela decided to foul him he hit all three free throws. Fitting that he closed out the game with a dunk after Torres missed a three. Elpidio Fotuna had a big second half just as in the Centrobasket final.

I'm sure they'd be winning by even more if Villanueva was playing though.

Comment

• Karl Towns article:
                          Get the latest New Jersey high school sports news, rankings, schedules, stats, scores, results, brackets & standings for high school football, soccer, basketball, baseball and more!

Comment

• I am just watching a glimpse of a game from centrobasket Josean linked me to.
                            Dominican team is definately good. The matchup with Russia should be pretty interesting in case they'd take this game too lightly.
                            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Edgar Sosa is in our summer league roster.
                              Sacramento Kings
                              HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Dominican second-half turnarounds this summer:

vs. Mexico 42-40 43-27
                                vs. Jamaica 37-37 43-27
                                vs. Panama 28-29 51-33
                                vs. Venezuela 32-41 44-35
                                vs. Korea 37-41 58-44
                                vs. Macedonia 28-41 58-35

Also they were down 11 to Puerto Rico in the first half of the Centrobasket final.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information