• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebanon4ever View Post
    lebanon this year can beat any team in the world exept usa argentina spain
    Duh@!
    man it seems that : 1- u r drunk !!
    2- u don't know anything in basketball except lebanese basket

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    last year u were beaten by 50 pts with Greece , don't tell me that vogel and and did not play , cause this is not a reason , a good team who don't rely on 1 or 2 players only !!!!!!!

getting 3 or 4 abroads won't make u best of the world or even better than china , cause basketball success won't come by day and a night >>
    pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

Originally posted by SOLO View Post
      Duh@!
      man it seems that : 1- u r drunk !!
      2- u don't know anything in basketball except lebanese basket

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      last year u were beaten by 50 pts with Greece , don't tell me that vogel and and did not play , cause this is not a reason , a good team who don't rely on 1 or 2 players only !!!!!!!

getting 3 or 4 abroads won't make u best of the world or even better than china , cause basketball success won't come by day and a night >>
      with all my respect but u from jordan (didnt qualify before 2 world cup even to semis of asia) is saying such a phrase to lebanon? ( twice in world cup beaten france + venezuela) 3 times final of asia 1 time fourth of asia in last 4 tournaments?????
      our friend was joking about usa argentina and spain....but what i said now is a fact....respect that!!!
      thank you:d
      Last edited by rtk04; 06-11-2009, 02:46 PM.
      History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Originally posted by rtk04 View Post
        loooooooooooooooooooool
        man our main pg didnt play in final and our players shot like 20% in the final...it was verybad day for us ....and haddadi payed his best game of his career 31 points one from half the court
        anyway iran deserved the final...
        by the way what kind of a champion performs tactical loses??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        In fact,Mohsen is right.
        Yes,Iran lost the game against Lebanon on purpose,they didnt even start the game with Hamed Haddadi,before that game Iran was not the champion and they weren't that optimistic to consider already themselves as champions.They considered playing vs Kazakhstan/Jordan is easier for them than playing vs S.Korea and it turned to be that Coach Toroman is smart avoiding a crucial game in the semis and beating kazakhstan heavily giving his players a good rest before the finals.
        While the Lebanese National Team suffered a lot before beating korea in the last secs and most of our players got tired which caused the rough performance of most of the Lebanese players.
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

with all my respect but u from jordan (didnt qualify before 2 world cup even to semis of asia) is saying such a phrase to lebanon? ( twice in world cup beaten france + venezuela) 3 times final of asia 1 time fourth of asia in last 4 tournaments?????
          our friend was joking....but what i said now is a fact....respect that!!!
          thank you:d
          i meant the basketball success in general not lebanese case with all ma respect to what leabanon had reached in the latest 10 years .... honestly lebanon and the philis breaths basketball and am jealous of that hehe

yeah we jordan did not reach what u reached " lebanon " but the fututre is coming enshallah and we r working so well on a team B for Jordan for then next FIBA asia 2011 as the philis with smart gilas which I have Admired so mush especially no# 4 hes awesome >>>>
          pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
            In fact,Mohsen is right.
            Yes,Iran lost the game against Lebanon on purpose,they didnt even start the game with Hamed Haddadi,before that game Iran was not the champion and they weren't that optimistic to consider already themselves as champions.They considered playing vs Kazakhstan/Jordan is easier for them than playing vs S.Korea and it turned to be that Coach Toroman is smart avoiding a crucial game in the semis and beating kazakhstan heavily giving his players a good rest before the finals.
            While the Lebanese National Team suffered a lot before beating korea in the last secs and most of our players got tired which caused the rough performance of most of the Lebanese players.
            I agree with u Dani.
            Coach Toroman played a really smart tactic for the whole tournament and got the most important wins when it counted the most.

I really hope coach Dragan learned from the mistakes from our last Asian Championship so that we can be able to qualify again to the World Championship but this time I'm hoping that we give it a shot to try to win the Asian Championship cuz we haven't seen gold in this competition and it would be really nice if we can do so for once.

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooool
              man our main pg didnt play in final and our players shot like 20% in the final...it was verybad day for us ....and haddadi payed his best game of his career 31 points one from half the court
              anyway iran deserved the final...
              by the way what kind of a champion performs tactical loses??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              you'll always see these alibis from the lebanese posters here. our pg is not 100%, our waterboy was drunk, our coach had a cold, etc. come on guys a lost is a lost. we participated last 2 major tournament for us(2002 asian games fiba asia 2007) minus our main scorer who got injured days before the tournament proper but we didnt even mention it here. yes danny siegle was able to play last 2007 but he was injured for months and his first game back was not more than 10 minutes against iran. and that is our primary scorer.

its the same as your team playing in major tournament without elkhatib minus the alibis.

and as for iran deliberately losing to lebanon for placing is good but was a bull. you call yourselves champion but avoiding someone who can beat you is not good.
              sigpic

Comment

well yea missing the guy that made the difference in game(even if Iran tried not to face Korea)and yea we couldn't shoot the ball, they were dominating even with their very high percentage. it was the end of an era for the Lebanese Basketball( the old 1) and now with new faces I hope it would be a new Begining if they can reach the expected level.....

Comment

iran, lebanon, china

rp team will be hot as the sun in this years fiba...
                  2010 fiba, beware of us....

just wait and see

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tamagurl87 View Post
                    iran, lebanon, china

rp team will be hot as the sun in this years fiba...
                    2010 fiba, beware of us....

just wait and see
                    our own sun will scorch rp team for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by goo dynasty View Post
                      too much arrogance...that would definitely kill you...
                      KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

Originally posted by merps baller the return View Post
                        too much arrogance...that would definitely kill you...
                        PPOl should stop hattin man..One love..
                        You know how to WIN against the Philippines? Zone them do death and watch them crumble. Been working Since 2002 and coaches until today don't have the answer for it.

Comment

And after you give us lessons on modesty?!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGm8yh7amQI

Comment

Originally posted by Cammomile View Post
                            PPOl should stop hattin man..One love..
                            one love? i dont think so...after fiba asia, say again one love, thats no problem to me but right now we are at the dawn of war after the tokushima heartbreak,i want to see blood on the court
                            KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

USA has beaten China ever since the Great Wall was built
                              clothesline, anyone?

Comment

LAST 3 games between CHINA and LEBANON
                                -----------------------------------------------
                                fiba asia 2005 second round china 87-73 lebanon
                                CHINA FULL TEAM

fiba asia 2005 FINAL china 77-61 lebanon ...we were down by 4 before 5 minutes of the end of the game then 2 of our best players got fouled out...
                                CHINA FULL TEAM 5 players or 6 played the 40 minutes

asian games in doha 2006
                                china 75-73 lebanon
                                china only without yao...lebanon only without fadi elkhatib(although lebanon were out by first round)

so i think u have your answer of who is closer to china:P::P
                                so what the hell are you trying to say? Your team is nowhere near touching China. Your team lost plain and simple, no more no less
                                clothesline, anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information