Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlacKOEIsle View Post
    yeah,you're right,but the referee....
    and 3 years later we beat Korea by 44...(that match maybe the only game China played with full effort from start to end in that tournament)
         yah... but china only beats asian country how about in europe country or south american what teams china can beat it maybe china cant win in australia nt too...

watch out on phillippines nt in comming future......

Comment

Originally posted by astig pinoy View Post
           yah... but china only beats asian country how about in europe country or south american what teams china can beat it maybe china cant win in australia nt too...

watch out on phillippines nt in comming future......
      China beat the likes of germany, slovenia, argentina, and even managed to go head to head with USA and Spain. I suggest you know more about the facts before making yourself embarrassing to other forumers.

And yes our time will come.

Comment

remove the naturalized reinforcement from lebanon and iran will be the closest. heck, even if lebanon was reinforced it cant even beat iran and philippines' team of college players smart gilas with three 5'10" college players playing major minutes.
        sigpic

Comment

yeah that's true!
          ================================================== =========================================

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
            China beat the likes of germany, slovenia, argentina, and even managed to go head to head with USA and Spain. I suggest you know more about the facts before making yourself embarrassing to other forumers.

And yes our time will come.
            ... really firts time to hear china beat argentina... maybe that time ginobili not playing... how many years later about that game..... what tournament ???

Comment

Originally posted by astig pinoy View Post
              ... really firts time to hear china beat argentina... maybe that time ginobili not playing... how many years later about that game..... what tournament ???

That's a long time ago..in 1996 Olmpics.And Agentina lost 2 big guys before the game....
              But you simply don't know China National Team much.
              We can hardly win against the top european teams,but Vs the second-tier teams we can have a fight.
              In 2004 We beat Serbia,2006 We beat Slovenia,2008 We beat Germany.And the most exciting game maybe we leveled with Spain in regular time in Beijing.

Btw,Lesotho?

Comment

Originally posted by BlacKOEIsle View Post
                That's a long time ago..in 1996 Olmpics.And Agentina lost 2 big guys before the game....
                But you simply don't know China National Team much.
                We can hardly win against the top european teams,but Vs the second-tier teams we can have a fight.
                In 2004 We beat Serbia,2006 We beat Slovenia,2008 We beat Germany.And the most exciting game maybe we leveled with Spain in regular time in Beijing.

Btw,Lesotho?
                ... wow thats great thanks for nice details about china ....

Comment

I thought this thread is about Iran beating China and not the naturalized player on Lebanon NT
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by ch3skv143so View Post
                    ok, thanks for quoting my post! (wink wink)
                    Stop reminiscing the past Present time is more important and please keep your cool kid

Comment

lebanon this year can beat any team in the world exept usa argentina spain

Comment

Originally posted by lebanon4ever View Post
                        lol
                        Proud to be Lebanese
                        www.arabasket.com

Comment

I think Iran should be worried about Lebanon. I don't know how good the new acquisitions are for Lebanon but wasn't Lebanon the only team that defeated Iran last Fiba-Asia?
                          Iran will be missing the other Bahrami and they have a new coach so that could have an impact to their supposed certainty that they will finish second.

Comment

Originally posted by lebanon4ever View Post
                            reallY? then good luck to you labanus team...mm..
                            i am hoping that you will not eat your words.... i will wait you til the fiba turkey 2010 (if you qualify),..then prove yourself right,... and then,... your team should be consider as an asian powerhouse,... beat germany, serbia, italy, brazil, russia, croatia, greece etc.... goodluck lebanese team.
                            AKO ANG SIMULA!!! BABANGON ANG PILIPINAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by regierr View Post
                              I think Iran should be worried about Lebanon. I don't know how good the new acquisitions are for Lebanon but wasn't Lebanon the only team that defeated Iran last Fiba-Asia?
                              Iran will be missing the other Bahrami and they have a new coach so that could have an impact to their supposed certainty that they will finish second.
                              just for your info
                              That was a tactical lose because Iran has a very bad record against Korea ! so Toroman decided to play against Kazakhstan (or Jordan) at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
                                just for your info
                                That was a tactical lose because Iran has a very bad record against Korea ! so Toroman decided to play against Kazakhstan (or Jordan) at that time.
                                loooooooooooooooooooool
                                man our main pg didnt play in final and our players shot like 20% in the final...it was verybad day for us ....and haddadi payed his best game of his career 31 points one from half the court
                                anyway iran deserved the final...
                                by the way what kind of a champion performs tactical loses??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information