Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mashhoon: Iran will defeat China even with Yao Ming

Quote Originally Posted by BlacKOEIsle View Post
    75-73 that game is a shame for China, as China had advanced to the next round ,the players seemed to relaxed too much....
    And in my eyes the most close game between China and Lebanon was in 2001...I still remember this game because this http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/k/2001-...425_072403.jpg
    Yeah the 2001 game imo started the China-Lebanon bball rivalry cuz since that game the Lebanese team have always played their hearts out whenever they face the Chinese NT.

(Let us hope nothing like that happens this summer cuz that incident was very sad and shamefull)

75-73 that game is a shame for China, as China had advanced to the next round ,the players seemed to relaxed too much....
    And in my eyes the most close game between China and Lebanon was in 2001...I still remember this game because this http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/k/2001-...425_072403.jpg
    Yes I remember very well that game!..one of your player attacked ours with scissors also, and Vogel was hurt on the head!:S
    here's the story:
    http://www.taiwanhoops.com/2001/07/d...-in-china.html
    But even today I don't understand why your players did that since u were winning by 11pts!..:
    so what would have happened if u had lost?
    Anyway I hope nothing will happen in the next China ABC if we win against u or lose by a small margin..
    Last edited by marc333; 06-02-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marc333 View Post
    Yes I remember very well that game!..one of your player attacked ours with scissors also, and Vogel was hurt on the head!:S
    here's the story:
    http://www.taiwanhoops.com/2001/07/d...-in-china.html
    But even today I don't understand why your players did that since u were winning by 11pts!..:
    so what would have happened if u had lost?
    Anyway I hope nothing will happen in the next China ABC if we win against u or lose by a small margin..

I think one reason is that our players didn't expect you to be so strong,because before that we only regarded Korea as threat.

photos:http://photo.sohu.com/85/94/Img163359485.jpg
    http://sports.zaobao.com/images2/basketball240701a.jpg
    http://tbn2.google.cn/images?q=tbn:1icKYjLjkNZ_cM:
    http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/k/2001-...423_072401.jpg

the fight was started by Zhang Cheng,and except Yao and Wang,all the other Chinese players joined the fight.the most "impressive" guys were Li Nan,Bateer,Liu Yudong,Fan Bin(except Bateer,all are from Ba Yi,a club with military background)

you gotta be kidding me. what universe that iran beats the hell out of china even with yao around is this? because i tell you, that is not in this universe.
    in this universe, iran can barely beat the philippine team. and as all filipinos know, china A always beats the crap out of the phil national team.

Quote Originally Posted by rtk04 View Post
    hehe u guys make me laugh...the last time china met iran the match ended by more than 30 pts and yao barely played....and now u r saying that iran can beat china and with yao...heheh ok
    exactly what i wanted to say when i saw the thread , well said .. now they think their 2nd best just cuz they beat us in the finals in a very lucky game , atleast its better than when the pinoys thought they were better than the chinese after beating lebanon in a friendly game

Quote Originally Posted by karim View Post
    exactly what i wanted to say when i saw the thread , well said .. now they think their 2nd best just cuz they beat us in the finals in a very lucky game , atleast its better than when the pinoys thought they were better than the chinese after beating lebanon in a friendly game
    there was a time when the filipinos were way better than the chinese in basketball. 5th place in olympics,[Unnecessary: deleted]? 3rd place in world basketball championships? beat that [Unnecessary: deleted]. today, china is alone in the top as far as asian basketball is concerned and placing second is pretty much a combo of luck, good coaching, and support. unfortunately, the philippines lacks all these things. all other things being equal, (good coaching, team support, luck) the philippine all-filipino team playing without naturalized players unlike [Unnecessary: deleted] lebanon will beat the crap out of any team trying to be second place in fiba competitions.
    yes, lebanon [Unnecessary: deleted]

[As TrueBluePinoy pointed out keep your posts cool and respectful, otherwise you'll get an official warning. rikhardur]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 06-03-2009 at 02:50 PM.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by ch3skv143so View Post
    there was a time when the filipinos were way better than the chinese in basketball. 5th place in olympics, princess? 3rd place in world basketball championships? beat that princess. today, china is alone in the top as far as asian basketball is concerned and placing second is pretty much a combo of luck, good coaching, and support. unfortunately, the philippines lacks all these things. all other things being equal, (good coaching, team support, luck) the philippine all-filipino team playing without naturalized players unlike gay lebanon will beat the crap out of any team trying to be second place in fiba competitions.
    yes, lebanon is gay. gay as in happy.
    China (mainland) debuted only in the 1970s and during that time they dominated Asia ever since. The China back then was represented by Formosa (Chinese-Taipei). It's ok for you to boast what our country has accomplished in the past but using rude and offensive words is strictly prohibited in the forum.

Remember you were warned by the mods when you made a rude post before. If I were you I'd be more courteous from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
    :

China (mainland) debuted only in the 1970s and during that time they dominated Asia ever since. The China back then was represented by Formosa (Chinese-Taipei). It's ok for you to boast what our country has accomplished in the past but using rude and offensive words is strictly prohibited in the forum.

Remember you were warned by the mods when you made a rude post before. If I were you I'd be more courteous from now on.
    ok, thanks for quoting my post! (wink wink)

SOUTH KOREA: We can beat China with yao ming!

they did. AG 2002

Quote Originally Posted by manu_bol View Post
    SOUTH KOREA: We can beat China with yao ming!

they did. AG 2002
    yeah,you're right,but the referee....
    and 3 years later we beat Korea by 44...(that match maybe the only game China played with full effort from start to end in that tournament)

yeah,you're right,but the referee....
    and 3 years later we beat Korea by 44...(that match maybe the only game China played with full effort from start to end in that tournament)
         yah... but china only beats asian country how about in europe country or south american what teams china can beat it maybe china cant win in australia nt too...

watch out on phillippines nt in comming future......

Quote Originally Posted by astig pinoy View Post
         yah... but china only beats asian country how about in europe country or south american what teams china can beat it maybe china cant win in australia nt too...

watch out on phillippines nt in comming future......
    China beat the likes of germany, slovenia, argentina, and even managed to go head to head with USA and Spain. I suggest you know more about the facts before making yourself embarrassing to other forumers.

And yes our time will come.

remove the naturalized reinforcement from lebanon and iran will be the closest. heck, even if lebanon was reinforced it cant even beat iran and philippines' team of college players smart gilas with three 5'10" college players playing major minutes.
    [SIGPIC]http://forums.interbasket.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4002&dateline=1239003 797[/SIGPIC]

yeah that's true!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
    China beat the likes of germany, slovenia, argentina, and even managed to go head to head with USA and Spain. I suggest you know more about the facts before making yourself embarrassing to other forumers.

And yes our time will come.
    ... really firts time to hear china beat argentina... maybe that time ginobili not playing... how many years later about that game..... what tournament ???

Quote Originally Posted by astig pinoy View Post
    ... really firts time to hear china beat argentina... maybe that time ginobili not playing... how many years later about that game..... what tournament ???

That's a long time ago..in 1996 Olmpics.And Agentina lost 2 big guys before the game....
    But you simply don't know China National Team much.
    We can hardly win against the top european teams,but Vs the second-tier teams we can have a fight.
    In 2004 We beat Serbia,2006 We beat Slovenia,2008 We beat Germany.And the most exciting game maybe we leveled with Spain in regular time in Beijing.

Btw,Lesotho?

That's a long time ago..in 1996 Olmpics.And Agentina lost 2 big guys before the game....
    But you simply don't know China National Team much.
    We can hardly win against the top european teams,but Vs the second-tier teams we can have a fight.
    In 2004 We beat Serbia,2006 We beat Slovenia,2008 We beat Germany.And the most exciting game maybe we leveled with Spain in regular time in Beijing.

Btw,Lesotho?
    ... wow thats great thanks for nice details about china ....

I thought this thread is about Iran beating China and not the naturalized player on Lebanon NT
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Quote Originally Posted by ch3skv143so View Post
    ok, thanks for quoting my post! (wink wink)
    Stop reminiscing the past Present time is more important and please keep your cool kid

lebanon this year can beat any team in the world exept usa argentina spain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast