X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trainwreck View Post
    i guess stranger things have happened
    Not strange at all. It's a sign of a true basketball fan

I think that liking Players like Ricky and Teodosic is something cross-teams/countries

Maybe we should open another topic of "your favorite players" and see what players are liked not just by fans of their teams.
    My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by eal View Post
      Hello,

I am a huge fan of international and european basketball. Iam originally from New Zealand, but now live in New York. I became a fan of international basketball during the 2002 FIBA World Championships when New Zealand finished 4th. Before then I only really knew about NBA.

I have been following Euroleague this season and now prefer it to the NBA. The fans and intensity is amazing - particularly Partizan Belgrade fans. Thankfully ESPN and NBA TV show Euroleague games here in the USA.

My favourite players are Steve Nash, and anyone who plays or has played for Serbia - particularly Peja Stojakovic, Milos Teodosic, Dejan Bodiroga.
      Appreciated!
      My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by eal View Post
        Hello,

I am a huge fan of international and european basketball. Iam originally from New Zealand, but now live in New York. I became a fan of international basketball during the 2002 FIBA World Championships when New Zealand finished 4th. Before then I only really knew about NBA.

I have been following Euroleague this season and now prefer it to the NBA. The fans and intensity is amazing - particularly Partizan Belgrade fans. Thankfully ESPN and NBA TV show Euroleague games here in the USA.

My favourite players are Steve Nash, and anyone who plays or has played for Serbia - particularly Peja Stojakovic, Milos Teodosic, Dejan Bodiroga.
        Damn,you got nearly all priorities wrong,apart from nba part.Unless you have some family roots from Serbia).
        Or maybe it is just me - i know that Partizan fans are something,and although it is not too high up on my bucket list,maybe one day i will see them play live in Belgrade.
        You can still smoke in the arena,right?
        And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Partizan

Partizan fans are amazing. I am a PAO fan myself, but I have met some of them and I can only they are amazing. Being in Belgrade is a once in a lifetime experience. It is probably the Paris of the Balcans. :-D If anybody has the chance to visit the city, he should do it without any second thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
            Damn,you got nearly all priorities wrong,apart from nba part.Unless you have some family roots from Serbia).
            Or maybe it is just me - i know that Partizan fans are something,and although it is not too high up on my bucket list,maybe one day i will see them play live in Belgrade.

Gee, the Serbs don't seem very popular on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnsarris@hotmail.com View Post
              Partizan fans are amazing. I am a PAO fan myself, but I have met some of them and I can only they are amazing. Being in Belgrade is a once in a lifetime experience. It is probably the Paris of the Balcans. :-D If anybody has the chance to visit the city, he should do it without any second thought.
              Paris of the Balkans my ass! More like Rio de Janeiro of Balkans, with all his beautiful favelas... There is big tolerance to many unsocial behaviors here in Belgrade, only making it more and more nonfunctional for it's citizens. Like pseudo-communist haven't ruined it enough in fifty years, with their ugly neo-soc architecture and short-term planing (not to mention Milošević era, sanctions and wild-west governing in the last twenty years).

BTW, Bucharest is the one called "little Paris"...

P.S.
              Do visit Belgrade, it have lots of things to offer, but putting it in the same sentence with Paris is, simply, fictional...
              Originally posted by auris1 View Post
              Officially it's forbidden, but... it's all individual how one obeys the law.

Comment

• Hey guys!!!

What's up! hello guys. I' m so happy to have found this forum, finally a decent global basketball forum thats not so much about nba. i'm pysched, lookin forward to the eb 11. 11 always does it for me, so im hopin it will do it for us this year. anyway, nice to have met you! (well, technically it wasnt a meeting, more like... whatever. im still happy.).

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by cimbom
                      Hi,

my name is Cengizhan. I am from Turkey. I like Soccer, Basketball and Cirit. And girls with black hair and white skin

Teams I love :

Galatasaray, and I have a lot of respect for Efes.

Teams i like outside Turkey :

Barcelona, Benetton Treviso, Boston Celtics
                      BBB! Bizkaia Bilbao Basket
                      BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                        Bizkaia Bilbao Basket
                        No, that's BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.
                        FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
                        EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

They have a great arena, i like the design of the interior especially. The black color is used well. Their jerseys are pretty well also.

It's good to see that the Spanish pay attention to this kind of things. Hopefully we will improve in the future also.

The withe t-shirt is partizan t-shirt 2.0.
                          The black t-shirt is the same than boston celtics t-shirt but green -> Black
                          BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

so they copied it from nba (black one)

The jersey is really nice but the colors are 'wrong'. I mean, i can't wear them in public, cause people will think I'm for besiktas, they have the same color .
                            In Spain we have only few teams with the same colours than Galataçaray. For example spain national team has the same colours than Galataçaray and old akasvayu girona had the same colours than galataçaray
                            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Hi to every1
                              My name is guy and I'm from tel aviv ( guess my favorite team...)
                              I'v been reading the posts on this forum for the last two years or so and lately felt the earge of participating more actively.
                              So again greeting every one.

P.s.
                              Maccabeo doesn't understand the first thing about basketball whatsoever. No disrespect but that's my opinion.

Comment

• Alredy a lot of post and still I didn't introduce myself.. so unpolite! ..sorry, but I just missed this thread since now.

35y old from Italy. In love with basketball since I was 5. Amateur basketball player. My favourite team has disappeared.. so I just love basketball at his best, and I'm now addicted to Euroleague. And heaviliy addicted to stats.

Favourite player during years: MJ, Magic, Divac, Kukoc, Sasha Djordjevic

Right now.. I like Eidson, Gallinari, Diamantidis, Khryapa, Kleiza

Team: I like solid defense.. Barcellona, MPS, PAO.

Just for fun I try to go to each F4 i can.. a way to visit Europe and to meet people addicted to BBall!
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information