• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cscarlos View Post
    You have no idea .
    can we borrow Kanter for a few years ?
    no man! you can take anyone except him

Comment

• I believe that our NT is strong this year, we can compit in the high levels of the computation.
      We may have lack of mass but we can reduce this problem with team effort, we got one of the quickies and best shooter team in the computation.

Comment

I believe that our NT is strong this year, we can compit in the high levels of the computation.
        We may have lack of mass but we can reduce this problem with team effort, we got one of the quickies and best shooter team in the computation.

Unfortunately you are in a tough group with Serbia, France, and Germany which will make it tough to win games

Comment

• Originally posted by Xristos View Post
          Unfortunately you are in a tough group with Serbia, France, and Germany which will make it tough to win games
          Exactly. If Nowitzki and Kaman will be there, who in Israeli NT will try to slow down them? I'm not even talking about stopping. Weak frontcourt might cost badly this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
            Exactly. If Nowitzki and Kaman will be there, who in Israeli NT will try to slow down them? I'm not even talking about stopping. Weak frontcourt might cost badly this time.
            Nowitzki will score is 30-40 pt ,it's not even close to make a sure win against Israel.
            Against a one player team you can play good.
            Put a team d on the player.
            You should remember that nowitzki isn't great deffensive player and the problem with him is his offense.
            Besides him Israel is favorite .
            Lior eliyhu will get his easy pts and our shooters will make the job done.
            Israel is a great opponent for every team.

Comment

Nowitzki will score is 30-40 pt ,it's not even close to make a sure win against Israel.
              Against a one player team you can play good.
              Put a team d on the player.
              You should remember that nowitzki isn't great deffensive player and the problem with him is his offense.
              Besides him Israel is favorite .
              Lior eliyhu will get his easy pts and our shooters will make the job done.
              Israel is a great opponent for every team.
              You've missed Kaman... With him on court you can add some 15pts+10rbs. Maybe Nowitzki isn't superb defensive player, but he won't allow anyone to score against him 30-40pts like he'll do himself. Team defense of Germans is also really good, offensivelly they also has weapons like Jagla, Benzing, Hamann, Schaffartzik - double team Nowitzki - he'll dish the ball to any of those and you'll be punished.
              Overall, if I'd have to bet, my money would be on Germany in this match-up.
              However, I'm not denyin' that you have good, respectable team and it wouldn't be walk-over or smth, not at all, but just Germans has higher quality difference makers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                The only chance for Israel against Germans is to press the hell out of their guards to deny Nowitzki and Kaman getting the ball ( or to leave no clock to organize attack) + run-n-gun with every basket/steal to tire them out. Cause depth and guards are more or less the only advantage against them.

I hope Shivek reads this thread

Comment

• The one thing with Germany is that they too have many young talented players that could thrive in a fast paced game. Benzing, Greene, Schaffartzik, Schwethelm, Staiger, Ohlbrecht, Jagla are all good 3 pt shooters! That is without Dirk and Kaman who will surel draw double teams.

People like to say Hamann is not good, but I disagree. Defensively he is very valuable

Comment

• I disagree that we don't have any way to stop nowitzki, we got guy pnini he don't care if jordan would play against him he will still push him around anthill they both get out of the game with technical foul

Comment

• Israel NT schedule

European Basketball Tour - Cyprus 2011

05/08/11 ISRAEL - POLAND at 17:00
                      06/08/11 GREECE - ISRAEL at 17:15
                      07/08/11 ISRAEL - BULGARIA at 15:00

Holland Tournament 2011

12/08/11 Israel - University Villanova (US)
                      13/08/11 Israel - Georgia
                      14/08/11 Israel - Holland

Georgia 2011 (Tbilisi)

16/08/11 Israel - Georgia

European Basketball Tour - Israel 2011

22/08/11 POLAND - ISRAEL at 20:00
                      24/08/11 ISRAEL - RUSSIA at 20:00

Comment

• Hey guys!
                        Someone wants to trade is big man for a good guards???
                        Italy??
                        Last edited by cscarlos; 07-27-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Hey guys!
                          Someone wants to trade is big man for a good guards???
                          Italy??
                          ahahah why?

you haven't a big man like us...

homever mordente if you want...

Comment

• Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                            ahahah why?

you haven't a big man like us...

homever mordente if you want...
                            We'll take anything over 2.10 that can hold a ball properly

Comment

• Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
                              We'll take anything over 2.10 that can hold a ball properly
                              ok,you could take crosa...

Comment

• Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                                ok,you could take crosa...
                                Crosariol? I was thinking more to the Bargnani direction but.. oh well Better than nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information