Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on American player Avie Lester

Avie Lester aka "Ante Luster" in Croatia, I mean Yugoslavia back then

He played in famous POP 84/ Jugoplastika team with Kukoč, Rađa, Sretenović, Ivanović, Perasović and others.

Where did he play after he left Jugoplastika? What he was doing after he retired? If someone can enlight me a little, I would be really thankful.

I can't find nothing on Wikipedia and Google.com except this:
    Prema posljednjem istraživanju CRO-Demoskop, agencije Promocija plus, provedenom 2. i 3. ožujka povećana je prednost SDP-a u odnosu na HDZ za 6,5 posto. SDP je već šesti mjesec zaredom na vrhu ...
    sigpic
    ACB league
    Scola & Ginobili 4 life
    TAU & Lakers supporter
    need4sheed.com

I think he's still hanging around North Carolina. He played for a great Jimmy Valvano team in the 80s. I looked up Google and found out that afterward playing with Radja, he skipped around the Global Basketball Association (???) in the US, playing in 1992 for the Fayetville Flyers.
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Avie Lester's lil gerl

I am Jasmine Sade Lester. This is his daughter. I think its so cool how people are actually interested in his past but yeah he is now in North carolina and i am the oldest of his four children and he is now married. He is an Athletic director and coach of Upper Room Christian Acadamy, the school that me and my siblings attend. He is also known as Coach Lester. If you heard about Rodney Purvis in the news paper well, my daddy is his coach.
      All about german basketball: http://germanhoops.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CWILL View Post
        I am Jasmine Sade Lester. This is his daughter. I think its so cool how people are actually interested in his past but yeah he is now in North carolina and i am the oldest of his four children and he is now married. He is an Athletic director and coach of Upper Room Christian Acadamy, the school that me and my siblings attend. He is also known as Coach Lester. If you heard about Rodney Purvis in the news paper well, my daddy is his coach.
        send im my regards , i will never forgeth his play against Barcelona in Euro final .
        My nick is same as Andys basketball team

Comment

he has never played with Radja and Ivanovic while they were not on the 1990-1991 Jugoplastika team...

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information