Thread: Info on American player Avie Lester

City of Kukoč, Rađa, Vujčić, Balić and Ivanišević

Default Info on American player Avie Lester

Avie Lester aka "Ante Luster" in Croatia, I mean Yugoslavia back then

He played in famous POP 84/ Jugoplastika team with Kukoč, Rađa, Sretenović, Ivanović, Perasović and others.

Where did he play after he left Jugoplastika? What he was doing after he retired? If someone can enlight me a little, I would be really thankful.

I can't find nothing on Wikipedia and Google.com except this:
    http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Nedj...3/Default.aspx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ACB league
    Scola & Ginobili 4 life
    TAU & Lakers supporter
    need4sheed.com

I think he's still hanging around North Carolina. He played for a great Jimmy Valvano team in the 80s. I looked up Google and found out that afterward playing with Radja, he skipped around the Global Basketball Association (???) in the US, playing in 1992 for the Fayetville Flyers.

Smile Avie Lester's lil gerl

I am Jasmine Sade Lester. This is his daughter. I think its so cool how people are actually interested in his past but yeah he is now in North carolina and i am the oldest of his four children and he is now married. He is an Athletic director and coach of Upper Room Christian Acadamy, the school that me and my siblings attend. He is also known as Coach Lester. If you heard about Rodney Purvis in the news paper well, my daddy is his coach.
    All about german basketball: http://germanhoops.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CWILL View Post
    I am Jasmine Sade Lester. This is his daughter. I think its so cool how people are actually interested in his past but yeah he is now in North carolina and i am the oldest of his four children and he is now married. He is an Athletic director and coach of Upper Room Christian Acadamy, the school that me and my siblings attend. He is also known as Coach Lester. If you heard about Rodney Purvis in the news paper well, my daddy is his coach.
    send im my regards , i will never forgeth his play against Barcelona in Euro final .
    My nick is same as Andys basketball team

he has never played with Radja and Ivanovic while they were not on the 1990-1991 Jugoplastika team...